Woman tells Spanish-speaking Mexican restaurant employees: 'Get the f*** out of my country'

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Woman tells Spanish-speaking Mexican restaurant employees: 'Get the f*** out of my country'

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

We speak English in America.

Anyone speaking Spanish can get the FUCK out and go back to whatever dump they came from.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Woman tells Spanish-speaking Mexican restaurant employees: 'Get the f*** out of my country'

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:We speak English in America.

Anyone speaking Spanish can get the FUCK out and go back to whatever dump they came from.
Spanish was spoken here way before English you fucking idiot...
America is the land of the free...clearly you are anti American...you need to get the fuck out...you are part of the problem...
And America has NO OFFICIAL LANGUAGE....that's an indisputable fact that you stupidly keep trying to dispute...you are clearly a mental retard who is probably too dumb to tie his own shoes

And YOU speak English in America because your are not smart.enough to know other languages...we speak every language here in America...you must be really sheltered if you think only English is spoken here
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

The fat man is unaware of the history behind the culture of our English heritage's foundation.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Chooch wrote:The fat man is unaware of the history behind the culture of our English heritage's foundation.
More name calling?
Thats literally the same as waving a white flag....and I know history better than you ever will..you're a proven moron...lol at thinking you know anything about American history

Native American languages are so many but those were here before all else

Lol at English

Smh

Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

elartman1973 wrote:
Chooch wrote:The fat man is unaware of the history behind the culture of our English heritage's foundation.
More name calling?
Thats literally the same as waving a white flag....and I know history better than you ever will..you're a proven moron...lol at thinking you know anything about American history

Lol at English

Smh
Yes, more name calling, because it's true.

Americans are proudly English speaking because it celebrates our rise against tyranny in the greatest war upset of all time.

Da Stars.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Chooch wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
More name calling?

Lol at English

Smh

Americans are proudly English speaking because it celebrates our rise against tyranny in the greatest war upset of all time.
Americans proudly speak every language under the sun....
And greatest war upset against another English speaking nation?

You're so clueless...
No official language you moron...that's a fact...like it or not you aren't convincing anyone its not a fact.
Do you even u understand what "official" means?

TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Chooch wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
More name calling?

Lol at English

Smh

Greatest war upset of all time?
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

elartman1973 wrote:
Chooch wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: More name calling?

Lol at English

Smh

You're so clueless...
No official language you moron...that's a fact...like it or not you aren't convincing anyone its not a fact.

Not sure if you realize this but you keep saying that same thing and no one cares.

Da Stars.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

If you don’t like people speaking Spanish stop listening to their conversation and mind your damn business.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Chooch wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Chooch wrote:

You're so clueless...

Not sure if you realize this but you keep saying that same thing and no one cares.
Because they are stupid like you