"Eternity"

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: "Eternity"

Post by CleveTown™ »

God is not bound by physics, he created the laws of the universe. Man's definition of eternity is a series of events =Time. Eternity in God is Him Always Existing in the Eternal Past, the always Now, and eternal Future all at the same time.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

CleveTown™ wrote:God is not bound by physics, he created the laws of the universe. Man's definition of eternity is a series of events =Time. Eternity in God is Him Always Existing in the Eternal Past, the always Now, and eternal Future all at the same time.
Time = Space.
You can’t have it both ways. If all things must have a creator, then that includes god.

If humans don’t blow up the planet, and eventually travel to other worlds, we will probably seed a planet with microbial life and watch it evolve.
Assuming that sentient beings evolve - to those beings, we would be god, yes?
Will those beings still find beings like you insufferable?

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:God is not bound by physics, he created the laws of the universe. Man's definition of eternity is a series of events =Time. Eternity in God is Him Always Existing in the Eternal Past, the always Now, and eternal Future all at the same time.
Time = Space.
You can’t have it both ways. If all things must have a creator, then that includes god.

If humans don’t blow up the planet, and eventually travel to other worlds, we will probably seed a planet with microbial life and watch it evolve.
Assuming that sentient beings evolve - to those beings, we would be god, yes?
Will those beings still find beings like you insufferable?

time=space, but God exists both in and outside of time space. HE CREATED IT! Lol at thinking God is bound to His Creation
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

yup
January 7th. (D)
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Religious folk: Something can't come from nothing, how can you believe that crazy shit!

Also religious folk: God has always been! He was never created, he simply always existed! I don't need proof...that's just how it is!
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

If I thought Cleve actually believed his shit, I'd find it more tolerable. He's just such an asshole, through and through that the act doesn't just ring hollow, it's insulting to the intelligence.

If there's a heaven populated by Cleves, who the fuck wants to go there?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Robceltsfan wrote:Religious folk: Something can't come from nothing, how can you believe that crazy shit!

Also religious folk: God has always been! He was never created, he simply always existed! I don't need proof...that's just how it is!
Because it's just an accepted fact given the rule of "something can't come from nothing," there has to be an Eternal One-- an uncaused cause of everything. Or else how does anything exist?

You either have One everlasting God who created everthing, or an infinity of Gods creating Gods (which is silly). There's just one. And He is eternal.

THINK ROB!
Last edited by CleveTown™ on Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:If I thought Cleve actually believed his shit, I'd find it more tolerable. He's just such an asshole, through and through that the act doesn't just ring hollow, it's insulting to the intelligence.

If there's a heaven populated by Cleves, who the fuck wants to go there?
How am I an A-hole? and better yet refute what I say instead of throwing insults at me
January 7th. (D)
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:Religious folk: Something can't come from nothing, how can you believe that crazy shit!

Because it's just an accepted fact given the rule of "something can't come from nothing," there has to be an Eternal One-- an uncaused cause of everything. Or else how does anything exist?

You either have One everlasting God who created everthing, or an infinity of Gods creating Gods (which is silly). There's just one. And He is eternal.

THINK ROB!

Both of those notions are silly. Something can't have just existed forever. It had to start somewhere.

You need to think....and stop just getting spoon fed what some 2,300 year old fables say.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Robceltsfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

THINK ROB!

Both of those notions are silly. Something can't have just existed forever. It had to start somewhere.

You need to think....and stop just getting spoon fed what some 2,300 year old fables say.
It YOU who doesn't get it. God Always was, and He is in the eternal Past. He is in the now and He is in the eternal future all at the same time. NO beginning. Rob, how could God have a beginning? What was there before God "made Himself"? No created thing can come from nothingness, we agreed on that already. There's only one logical way--God has to be eternal.
January 7th. (D)
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: Because it's just an accepted fact given the rule of "something can't come from nothing," there has to be an Eternal One-- an uncaused cause of everything. Or else how does anything exist?

THINK ROB!

It YOU who doesn't get it. God Always was, and He is in the eternal Past. He is in the now and He is in the eternal future all at the same time. NO beginning. Rob, how could God have a beginning? What was there before God "made Himself"? No created thing can come from nothingness, we agreed on that already. There's only one logical way--God has to be eternal.
He couldn't have....which is why he doesn't exist. Duh...

~George Carlin~
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Robceltsfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

If God doesn't have a beginning like you say, then how does the universe have a beginning?
January 7th. (D)
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: It YOU who doesn't get it. God Always was, and He is in the eternal Past. He is in the now and He is in the eternal future all at the same time. NO beginning. Rob, how could God have a beginning? What was there before God "made Himself"? No created thing can come from nothingness, we agreed on that already. There's only one logical way--God has to be eternal.
If God doesn't have a beginning like you say, then how does the universe have a beginning?

I don't know.....and neither do you.

The difference is that I'm secure enough in my standing as a human to not need some higher power to grant me anything after my death.

You, on the other hand, NEED to believe this shit otherwise you know you're doomed based on being a shitty person.

~George Carlin~
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Robceltsfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

The difference is that I'm secure enough in my standing as a human to not need some higher power to grant me anything after my death.

You, on the other hand, NEED to believe this shit otherwise you know you're doomed based on being a shitty person.
we're all crappy people in some way or another. Which is why God chose to come down from and take on flesh to die for us.
January 7th. (D)
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: If God doesn't have a beginning like you say, then how does the universe have a beginning?

we're all crappy people in some way or another. Which is why God chose to come down from and take on flesh to die for us.
:yawning:

~George Carlin~
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

phpBB [video]
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ali Natural wrote:
phpBB [video]
the bible doesn't say that every species of ants and all species of every animal boarded the Ark. It said two of every KIND.

So maybe the Lions boarded and they represented all big cats....later through genetic mutations we have tigers, leopards, cheetahs, etc..
January 7th. (D)
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:
phpBB [video]
the bible doesn't say that every species of ants and all species of every animal boarded the Ark. It said two of every KIND.

So maybe the Lions boarded and they represented all big cats....later through genetic mutations we have tigers, leopards, cheetahs, etc..
So......evolution created things.....
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

They should have left the Arc storyline on the cutting room floor
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:
phpBB [video]

So......evolution created things.....
yes...once created by God, He would have allowed the animals to mutate and evolve. Are you getting it now?
January 7th. (D)