Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: 2019 ANGER GENERAL SPORTS TALK - POWER RANKINGS

Post by Alex_Murphy »

BrotherCharles wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
:L
Look at how glued this pandering house ***** is to his computer hes itching for attention from every reply ITT because he spent 4 days comprising that sad OP... you dont spend that much time on a single post to just hit 'submit' and take a coffee break or do some laundry...nope.
Rent free in your terrorist head. :pimp:
It's quite the opposite. I never think about you at all. Wont even respond to you 99% of the time. Do better.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:You should update mine so I can not read it again.
Here you go. You and I both know that you tried to read it.

(7) @LeBronMonsterDunk - This Mountain Dew mouth backwood hick, thinks he is a body building guru specializing in deadlifts while speaking with the eloquence of Arnold and intonation of Lou Ferrigno. Dumb as a pile of bricks, he often feels proud of himself when he gives incorrect advice to needy and desperate workout weaklings like Atti and Bush. His $2,000 high tech ergonomic chair is needed to support his failing steroids 5'6" / 260 lbs infused mass. He regards himself as the "Joe Weider" of Anger General. In reality he is just a legend in his own mind. Feigned humility at its best. Hung like a hamster and suffering from Andropause - Dead by the age of 45.
Make AngerGeneral Great Again
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Look at how glued this pandering house ***** is to his computer hes itching for attention from every reply ITT because he spent 4 days comprising that sad OP... you dont spend that much time on a single post to just hit 'submit' and take a coffee break or do some laundry...nope.
Rent free in your terrorist head. :pimp:
It's quite the opposite. I never think about you at all. Wont even respond to you 99% of the time. Do better.
You are just demonstrating why are you are the perpetual "WPOY". Did the U.N. workers ever give you a timeout when you were a little boy living in the orphan refugee camp?
Last edited by BrotherCharles on Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Riggo & The Fun Bunch...now this is good enough trolling to get under my skin in a way nobody's come at me before. In fact I was so worked up I had this huge write up in response to it I was just finna submit before I deleted it, realizing it would've given you the reaction you wanted. But I didn't wanna mess up this $3700 lynx coat, so instead, I chilllllllled.
Hes written about 4 chapters about me over the years and I've yet to respond to a single sentence hes like griffmonkey to me..... hes not not clever not funny .. over all sad sap that would go to great lengths to seek approval from a group of anonymous trolls like this. Notice how he saved the best for last but he won't elicit any reactionary response from me.

He jam packed good trolling in my write up. But more than any of that, he had me T(3) with Karl. King fucking Karl? Can you believe that shit? I honestly forget he posts here sometimes. That shit got me heated enough to start a new thread on this alone.

I'm still fuming

:underbite:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

I don't understand the rationale of saying Abe is nothing without me (apparently, a lightweight poster), and *then* labeling him a top-tier poster.

This methodology doesn't seem particularly tight.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:Upon further review, I have updated the rankings and descriptions of the following posters:

@Kobeunderbite
@AbeVigodaLive
@Kingcarl24
@lettherebehouse
@CleveTown™
@Dagger
@Olaf
@AtiliusRegulus
White entitlement? Lol.
Yes, that and the fact that you think that you are an athlete based on you being Steve Young's fourth cousin.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

BrotherCharles wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:Upon further review, I have updated the rankings and descriptions of the following posters:

@Kobeunderbite
@AbeVigodaLive
@Kingcarl24
@lettherebehouse
@CleveTown™
@Dagger
@Olaf
@AtiliusRegulus
White entitlement? Lol.
Yes, that and the fact that you think that you are an athlete based on you being Steve Young's fourth cousin.
I’m laughing at the fact that you wrote that knowing you’re way whiter than I am.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Didn't read that one either.

Funny how I told you to re-write it and you said 'Yessa massa, right away massa!' though.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:I don't understand the rationale of saying Abe is nothing without me (apparently, a lightweight poster), and *then* labeling him a top-tier poster.

This methodology doesn't seem particularly tight.
I think it is a correct assessment. Next to his gal pal, you are the most instrumental and influential person in Abe's life.

You need each other. You have a "symbiotic" relationship almost "parasitic" at best. You need Abe to get you through your day. Kind of like "Ernie and Burt" or "Penn and Teller".

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

BrotherCharles wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote: Rent free in your terrorist head. :pimp:
You are just demonstrating why are you the perpetual "WPOY". Did the U.N. workers ever give you a timeout when you were a little boy living in the orphan refugee camp?
The whole WPOY thing seems to bother you a whole lot more than it bothers me.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
You are just demonstrating why are you the perpetual "WPOY". Did the U.N. workers ever give you a timeout when you were a little boy living in the orphan refugee camp?
You've been campaigning on behalf of XXX for months to have him selected as WPOY in 2018.....and despite your effort, you STILL defended your crown as the resident whipping post.

Don't try to pretend that it doesn't bother you. We know better.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

BrotherCharles wrote:

I think it is a correct assessment. Next to his gal pal, you are the most instrumental and influential person in Abe's life.

You need each other. You have a "symbiotic" relationship almost "parasitic" at best. You need Abe to get you through your day. Kind of like "Ernie and Burt" or "Penn and Teller".
I do care about Abe deeply and agree that we have a symbiotic relationship (of sorts).

I'm simply saying if my removal reduces a top-tier poster to nothingness, my personal ranking should at least be "front-line".
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
When can we put you out of your misery?
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

tis got me tearing up....LOL.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

BrotherCharles wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote: You are just demonstrating why are you the perpetual "WPOY". Did the U.N. workers ever give you a timeout when you were a little boy living in the orphan refugee camp?
When can we put you out of your misery?
We?

:mjlaugh:
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Robceltsfan wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote: You are just demonstrating why are you the perpetual "WPOY". Did the U.N. workers ever give you a timeout when you were a little boy living in the orphan refugee camp?
You've been campaigning on behalf of XXX for months to have him selected as WPOY in 2018.....and despite your effort, you STILL defended your crown as the resident whipping post.

Don't try to pretend that it doesn't bother you. We know better.
Yes, Leoss is just demonstrating the traits of having a lost soul. He keeps flailing away. Never knowing when to stop. I truly feel sorry for him.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Another list I didn't make. I'm the new Rob, NOOOOOOOO!
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Another list I didn't make. I'm the new Rob, NOOOOOOOO!
You have to post more often and focus on sports. I didn't make the list either! I am going complain.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

BrotherCharles wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:Another list I didn't make. I'm the new Rob, NOOOOOOOO!
You have to post more often and focus on sports. I didn't make the list either! I am going complain.
Meh, it's a good troll post.

You have guys on that list that never talk sports, like ATI, but you're fascinated with him for some odd reason.

You're another person IDGAF if I have your approval.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

I was gonna say I pry chat with AH about the NFL more than anyone outside of 3effs.

P.S. I feel like 3effs and I got shafted in not being nominated for bromance of the year