Is this supposed to be offensive to White folk?

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Is this supposed to be offensive to White folk?

Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:I had the same mascot in college that I had in high school.

It was a nickname none of you have ever heard. And it was terrible.
Cool story. Would be even cooler if we knew you’d ever tell us what it was.

Realized that after I wrote it... but I'm not comfortable in revealing it. Too easy to search for our internet sleuth creeps.

Yeah, this reveal would definitely triangulate us onto your elusive identity.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Cool story. Would be even cooler if we knew you’d ever tell us what it was.

Realized that after I wrote it... but I'm not comfortable in revealing it. Too easy to search for our internet sleuth creeps.

Yeah, this reveal would definitely triangulate us onto your elusive identity.

While I agree that it's incredible unlikely and even silly... I'll never forget the time a few years ago when I posted some photo of some random guy claiming it was me. The amount of digging some posters went to find out stuff about that guy was alarming.

True spit.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

We know ("know"), Abe lived in Minnesota, and played basketball with BLACK players in high school.

We also know his mascot has an unusual name.

Someone should list out all the basketball team mascot names in the Twin Cities and see which ones are unusual.

Then, since Abe's estimated age is late 30s, his graduating class was approximately 20 years ago (in or around 1999).

Someone can then go to one of those classmates/alumni internet pages and see the graduating classes in and around those years.

Find the guys named Paul, because Abe talks and posts like a Paul. Abe is one of those guys.

Boom!

#creepyasfucklmao
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:We know ("know"), Abe lived in Minnesota, and played basketball with BLACK players in high school.

Someone should list out all the basketball team mascot names in the Twin Cities and see which ones are unusual.

Then, since Abe's estimated age is late 30s, his graduating class was approximately 20 years ago (in or around 1999).

Someone can then go to one of those classmates/alumni internet pages and see the graduating classes in and around those years.

Find the guys named Paul, because Abe talks and posts like a Paul. Abe is one of those guys.

Boom!

#creepyasfucklmao

I have two good friends named Paul if that helps in the quest.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:We know ("know"), Abe lived in Minnesota, and played basketball with BLACK players in high school.

Boom!

#creepyasfucklmao
Teddies
Mainstreeters
Superlarks
Awesome blossoms
Spuds
Gobblers
Silverstreaks
Wrens
Burros
Green wave
Rails
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:

Boom!

#creepyasfucklmao
Teddies
Mainstreeters
Superlarks
Awesome blossoms
Spuds
Gobblers
Silverstreaks
Wrens
Burros
Green wave
Rails

In Minnesota? C'mon. They're called donkeys around here for chrissakes.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Abe is a Paul? He seems like a Christopher (who prefers to be called Christopher, not Chris).
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

zombiesonics wrote:Abe is a Paul? He seems like a Christopher (who prefers to be called Christopher, not Chris).

If you were going that route... I think you missed an opportunity with Kristopher.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I got called a honkey and a cracker. I told the black dude yes I honk my horn and yes I like cheese and crackers. Then I asked him if he wanted for wine to go along with it. Went over his head. :lol:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Da Stars. wrote:I got called a honkey and a cracker. I told the black dude yes I honk my horn and yes I like cheese and crackers. Then I asked him if he wanted for wine to go along with it. Went over his head. :lol:

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Da Stars. wrote:I got called a honkey and a cracker. I told the black dude yes I honk my horn and yes I like cheese and crackers. Then I asked him if he wanted for wine to go along with it. Went over his head. :lol:

:stephena:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:Abe is a Paul? He seems like a Christopher (who prefers to be called Christopher, not Chris).

If you were going that route... I think you missed an opportunity with Kristopher.
I was actually leaning towards Johnathan before setting on Christopher. Edward and Benjamin were also in play.

All I know is that whatever your name is, you definitely prefer the full version. You’re one of those guys.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

zombiesonics wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I was actually leaning towards Johnathan before setting on Christopher. Edward and Benjamin were also in play.

All I know is that whatever your name is, you definitely prefer the full version. You’re one of those guys.

Everybody knows it's spelled "Jonathon" you dim-witted, anti-semite mouth-breathing fuckface.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Redskins is kinda sorta like calling a Mexican a wetback

"Caucasians" tho? Not offensive ... should a went with something more edgy... like Wiggers, Rednecks, Liberals, etc..