Should Trump Nationalize the News?

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Should Trump Nationalize the News?

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bro Nate on point.

phpBB [video]
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Should Trump Nationalize the News?

Post by elartman1973 »

You mean like China and Russia do?
Smh

You're being suckered and don't even know it

Sad
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

What’s wrong with the guy in that vid? He seems....... off.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LNS wrote:What’s wrong with the guy in that vid? He seems....... off.

LMAO at you for being triggered by some guy who speaks in a funny voice and inflection in his youtube videos.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

All of the “news” is controlled by our government as it is. Operation Mockingbird never ended.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

ripper76 wrote:All of the “news” is controlled by our government as it is. Operation Mockingbird never ended.

I was just listening to my homeboy Kevin Shipp drop knowledge on Mockingbird-Deep State this morning.

These simpletons at AG ain't nowhere near ready for those levels.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

lettherebehouse wrote:
ripper76 wrote:All of the “news” is controlled by our government as it is. Operation Mockingbird never ended.

I was just listening to my homeboy Kevin Shipp drop knowledge on Mockingbird-Deep State this morning.

So both Foxx news and CNN are run by our Gov. to keep us fighting? I am shocked by this news
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

lettherebehouse wrote:

No, probably not. Ken Dilanian is a good open example. Even with black and white proof that he puts out stories in coordination with the CIA and applies their spin, nobody cares. The LA Times had to fire him because of it when it came out, but the AP and NBC snatched him right up as a “National Security Reporter”, and he’s still cranking out propaganda today.

https://theintercept.com/2014/09/04/for ... blication/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

ripper76 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

No, probably not. Ken Dilanian is a good open example. Even with black and white proof that he puts out stories in coordination with the CIA and applies their spin, nobody cares. The LA Times had to fire him because of it when it came out, but the AP and NBC snatched him right up as a “National Security Reporter”, and he’s still cranking out propaganda today.

https://theintercept.com/2014/09/04/for ... blication/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's as "in your face" now more than ever but the truth really is too inconvenient for most people. It's easier to remain ignorant and poke fun at the enlightened.

The fact that CIA has a Hollywood liason within their PR dept only scrapes the surface of how involved they are with propaganda.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

lettherebehouse wrote:

It's as "in your face" now more than ever but the truth really is too inconvenient for most people. It's easier to remain ignorant and poke fun at the enlightened.
They are stuck behind the veil.

:arodtoke:

phpBB [video]
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

The fact that CIA has a Hollywood liason within their PR dept only scrapes the surface of how involved they are with propaganda.
People want to go along with the crowd and have the same opinions as the majority. It’s comfortable and most are too intellectually lazy to question things. Accepting what you are told requires little effort.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Brother Nathaniel aka The Jew Hunter dropping knowledge.

:banderas:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

ripper76 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

People want to go along with the crowd and have the same opinions as the majority. It’s comfortable and most are too intellectually lazy to question things. Accepting what you are told requires little effort.

Very well said, IMHO.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

It's actually a good idea. Something to counter the Fake News. I did like the test of the emergency Presidential alert to everyone's cell phone earlier this year. Maybe that could be the avenue. President Trump appears on everyone's phone in a morning daily briefing. Just make a direct video message that everyone gets.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

ripper76 wrote:It's actually a good idea. Something to counter the Fake News. I did like the test of the emergency Presidential alert to everyone's cell phone earlier this year. Maybe that could be the avenue. President Trump appears on everyone's phone in a morning daily briefing. Just make a direct video message that everyone gets.
Can you imagine how unbelievably triggered that’d make some people?

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

ripper76 wrote:It's actually a good idea. Something to counter the Fake News. I did like the test of the emergency Presidential alert to everyone's cell phone earlier this year. Maybe that could be the avenue. President Trump appears on everyone's phone in a morning daily briefing. Just make a direct video message that everyone gets.

If there's a god, this would happen.

:handsup:
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Commieservatives finally out of the closet and fully embracing their pinko proclivities
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Counter fake news?
It would be the fakest news ever...how dumb and gullible are you?
Less government is best...you're a fucking wannabe commy
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

LNS wrote:
Can you imagine how unbelievably triggered that’d make some people?

Seems like just the thought has them triggered.

:trumphuh: