Post by Y2K »

All of it is unfortunate.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Illegal immigrant invaders being tear gassed at the border

Post by lettherebehouse »

Y2K wrote:All of it is unfortunate.

Unfortunate for evil democrats who's plan and coordination of these criminals getting here backfiring in their face. But for real Americans (non-traitors to their country), this show of strength in border protection is a big win, and a clear illustration of how Trump's making America great again.

:trump:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

What a cringey thread. Yikes.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

It's too bad these people feel the need to break the law like this. It's even more sad that we have people in this country that are ok with people invading into our country.
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

I will proudly help secure our border if called upon.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

JasonBaller wrote:It's too bad these people feel the need to break the law like this. It's even more sad that we have people in this country that are ok with people invading into our country.

Amen brotha. These people are the true enemies of the state, and should be treated as traitors. Pure evil, these people.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
JasonBaller wrote:It's too bad these people feel the need to break the law like this. It's even more sad that we have people in this country that are ok with people invading into our country.

Amen brotha. These people are the true enemies of the state, and should be treated as traitors. Pure evil, these people.
Fire and stuff!!!
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:

The true traitors are the greedy Republicans who exploit and employ these people...
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Fire and stuff!!!

This is the 21st Century, Abe. I was thinking more like hefty prison sentences in a well guarded Federal facility.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Fire and stuff!!!

This is the 21st Century, Abe. I was thinking more like hefty prison sentences in a well guarded Federal facility.

Lame.

Tar + Feathering + Stoning + Fire + Beheadings are all better... all together is actually quite exciting.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

The true traitors are the greedy Republicans who exploit and employ these people...

The person hiring them can rot in a cell too
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Once rich people and business owners stop giving these people the incentive to risk their lives to get here, only then can the problem be solved...As I said earlier in this thread, everyone was all up in arms about the illegal immigrant who killed Molly Tibbots in Iowa, but no one seemed to care about the fact that these farmers are knowningly employing illegals at a 40+% clip...
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Once rich people and business owners stop giving these people the incentive to risk their lives to get here, only then can the problem be solved...As I said earlier in this thread, everyone was all up in arms about the illegal immigrant who killed Molly Tibbots in Iowa, but no one seemed to care about the fact that these farmers are knowningly employing illegals at a 40+% clip...

The president & I agree, employers should be targeted to curb the appeal.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/15/busi ... raids.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

why not blame the democrat politicians who pass regulations and the multitude of taxes which thus make hiring illegal more profitable.
an illegal gets paid straight cash. to hire a citizen you have to pay employer payroll taxes (fica, social security) etc. And if more than you you come under EEO Regulations and Obamacare.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/15/busi ... raids.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well, lets hope he takes action some day...Why are we subsidizing, and then sending 12 billion dollars to farmers who are exploiting illegal labor at ridiculous rates? Why has Donald Trump himself used undocumented labor in the past?
You dive past any Home Depot in SoCal, and there are hordes of Mexicans getting work everyday from supposed patriots...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

why not blame the democrat politicians who pass regulations and the multitude of taxes which thus make hiring illegal more profitable.
an illegal gets paid straight cash. to hire a citizen you have to pay employer payroll taxes (fica, social security) etc. And if more than you you come under EEO Regulations and Obamacare.
So you agree with me that people hire illegals because of greedy exploitation....
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Well, lets hope he takes action some day...Why are we subsidizing, and then sending 12 billion dollars to farmers who are exploiting illegal labor at ridiculous rates? Why has Donald Trump himself used undocumented labor in the past?
You dive past any Home Depot in SoCal, and there are hordes of Mexicans getting work everyday from supposed patriots...

Yes, Trump has used illegal labor in the past, back when he was a registered democrat.

:banderas:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Yes, Trump has used illegal labor in the past, back when he was a registered democrat.

We're no longer identified by our actions... only our political affiliations...?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

:banderas:
Trump is still a democrat.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

rileymartin wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
So you agree with me that people hire illegals because of greedy exploitation....
the hire illegal aliens for the cost savings not for exploitation.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed