Democrats up to their usual tricks, attempting to steal Senate and Governor in Florida

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Democrats up to their usual tricks, attempting to steal Senate and Governor in Florida

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:Image

Interesting note, this is the same county with the corrupt sherriff who didn't send his officers into the Parkland school that was being shot up... and wasted all that money on the pictured car.

Broward County is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Under a crooked republican governor and directly adjacent to the county trump spends most of his time in...surely you would think he would correct things but he is too dumb and hasnt corrected anything at all...but claimed he has quite a lot
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Democrats up to their usual tricks, attempting to steal Senate and Governor in Florida

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:

Interesting note, this is the same county with the corrupt sherriff who didn't send his officers into the Parkland school that was being shot up... and wasted all that money on the pictured car.

Under a crooked republican governor and directly adjacent to the county trump spends most of his time in...surely you would think he would correct things but he is too dumb and hasnt corrected anything at all...but claimed he has quite a lot
You seem to be all over the place, except for the actual topic.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Its all the same topic...you crying about something democrats gave nothing to do with while pretending republicans are virtuous and flawless and not the most corruot party ever

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

This is who artman is supporting here:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:This is who artman is supporting here:

And you always deflect with some dumb post

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:

She's the central figure in this story. A judge found she was violating voters rights and the Constitution. She's now refusing to comply with the court's order and is manufacturing votes for the Democrat candidates.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

She's the central figure in this story. A judge found she was violating voters rights and the Constitution. She's now refusing to comply with the court's order and is manufacturing votes for the Democrat candidates.
Thats a cute story...just like clevetown bible stories...
Nobody is creating fake votes...counting votes is what is SUPPOSED to happen...
And its all for the best...Scott is garbage and the black dude isn't a trumpster like disantos who is also.pure garbage
Stay in yo lane

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: And you always deflect with some dumb post
And its all for the best...Scott is garbage and the black dude isn't a trumpster like disantos who is also.pure garbage
Stay in yo lane
You seem to live in a different reality than the rest of us.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Unsurprising artman doesn't understand the issue and blindly supports corruption
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
Stay in yo lane
You seem to live in a different reality than the rest of us.
Nope...you do

Democrat evil
Republican godly

Pretty much how you think

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
Wrecked as usual

https://m.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archi ... te-lunatic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Why does artman support voter fraud and illegal immigrants?
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

ripper76 wrote:Why does artman support voter fraud and illegal immigrants?
A proponent of deviance and gluttony every step of the way...

SAD.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:Why does artman support voter fraud and illegal immigrants?
Since when is counting votes in a close race considered voter fraud? Is it since the republicans might lose now?.its the law to count votes in such a close race, why are republicans always trying to break the law?
Since when am I for illegal immigration?
Why do you keep lying and deflecting?

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Another box of ballots magically appeared last night in the back seat of an Avis rental car at the airport.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

ripper76 wrote:Another box of ballots magically appeared last night in the back seat of an Avis rental car at the airport.

Definitely nothing shady going on in South Florida, not at all!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills