How refreshing is this board withOut the flag feature...

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: How refreshing is this board withOut the flag feature...

Post by Da Stars. »

ripper76 wrote:It must be happy hour somewhere. Things have quieted down.

Fuck off Ripper. It is always happy hour at my house. The Stars are fucking depressing. I drinks to forget. Does not work.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Da Stars. wrote:

Fuck off Ripper. It is always happy hour at my house. The Stars are fucking depressing. I drinks to forget. Does not work.
You shouldn't be so angry at life. There is much to be happy about.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Da Stars. wrote:

Hey Stars I was a little upset when my Isles lost the outdoor game to the Rangers. The Isles had so many point blank chances and missed. Tavares was a beast and set up a few guys right at the crease.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

What's odd is that someone wasn't content with flagging this post or that post. This person flagged an entire board. it would be akin to a ESPN board poster reporting a post to Bob Iger.

Before anybody gets their panties in a bunch if it doesn't apply to you it doesn't apply to you.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

WiseGuy wrote:What's odd is that someone wasn't content with flagging this post or that post. This person flagged an entire board. it would be akin to a ESPN board poster reporting a post to Bob Iger.

Before anybody gets their panties in a bunch if it doesn't apply to you it doesn't apply to you.
That actually did happen.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

ripper76 wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:What's odd is that someone wasn't content with flagging this post or that post. This person flagged an entire board. it would be akin to a ESPN board poster reporting a post to Bob Iger.

Somebody reported a post to Bob Iger. Pray tell, who?
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

WiseGuy wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

The OP went on many, many, many long winded tirades on ESPN about how he was being abused, having posts deleted, being banned, etc.. He'd rant about conversations he'd had with ESPN customer service and emails and screenshots he'd sent in support of his "case." At one point he said that he had emailed Bob Iger, CEO of Disney, to complain about the persecution and abuse he'd suffered on ESPN's forums.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

ripper76 wrote:
WiseGuy wrote:
ripper76 wrote: That actually did happen.
The OP went on many, many, many long winded tirades on ESPN about how he was being abused, having posts deleted, being banned, etc.. He'd rant about conversations he'd had with ESPN customer service and emails and screenshots he'd sent in support of his "case." At one point he said that he had emailed Bob Iger, CEO of Disney, to complain about the persecution and abuse he'd suffered on ESPN's forums.
I am speechless....
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

WiseGuy wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
WiseGuy wrote: Somebody reported a post to Bob Iger. Pray tell, who?
I am speechless....
It's consistent with the other behavior we've seen.

I'm not sure if Mr. Iger responded. Perhaps the forums being completely shutdown was the response?
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Remember when Ripper deleted Jordan420Bulls picture of Barnet Fife because he assumed it was a personal attack on himself?

lol so sensitive.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Incognito wrote:Remember when Ripper deleted Jordan420Bulls picture of Barnet Fife because he assumed it was a personal attack on himself?

lol so sensitive.
Really? Looks like it's still there.

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/viewt ... 467#p12467" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lies make baby Jesus cry. Haven't you told enough for one day?
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

ripper76 wrote:
Incognito wrote:Remember when Ripper deleted Jordan420Bulls picture of Barnet Fife because he assumed it was a personal attack on himself?

lol so sensitive.

http://www.angergeneral.com/forum/viewt ... 467#p12467" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wrong thread.

You deleted a Barney Fife pic from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so sensitive.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Incognito wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

lol so sensitive.

Wrong thread.

You deleted a Barney Fife pic from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so sensitive.
I don't recall that. This post seems to indicate that I didn't even read that thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=661#p8446" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If a seemingly innocent post was quoting a post that was a violation, it's possible both were removed. Perhaps that's what happened to whatever mystery post you're referring to.

The staff did have a discussion about situations like that not too long ago and decided that going forward posts which quote a violation would simply be edited instead of removed. I'm sure none of your posts will violate the rules though, so it shouldn't be an issue.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

ripper76 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
ripper76 wrote: Really? Looks like it's still there.

Wrong thread.

so sensitive.
I don't recall that. This post seems to indicate that I didn't even read that thread:

If a seemingly innocent post was quoting a post that was a violation, it's possible both were removed. Perhaps that's what happened to whatever mystery post you're referring to.

The staff did have a discussion about situations like that not too long ago and decided that going forward posts which quote a violation would simply be edited instead of removed. I'm sure none of your posts will violate the rules though, so it shouldn't be an issue.
Obviously you read the thread if you deleted multiple posts in it.

Why must a moderator needlessly lie?
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Incognito wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
Incognito wrote: Wrong thread.

so sensitive.

Obviously you read the thread if you deleted multiple posts in it.

Why must a moderator needlessly lie?
I said I don't recall. Who knows? The layout of the new board was a little confusing at first. It's possible I was just going through the posting histories of people I don't like and deleting things at random. You don't even have to go in the thread to do that.

I probably wouldn't do something like that though. Hopefully. Maybe.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Times like these make me with I was still a mod so I could randomly delete some posts and edit others. Just to fuck with people. WTF!? !
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:... and withOut certain sensitive Mods censoring / deleting posts because of personal grudges.

Reminds me of how ESPN used to be... and I, for one, am LOVING IT...!!!
Now if bulls fans would finally start to.stand on their own insteas if in packs of pussies and liking every post eaxhother made then this board would be smooth...otherwise they are the downfall and the slums of this society we have here...get a life bulls fans
.tjis guy has been here three days and you liked him over 200 times?
Testiment tonpatheticness right there
Heat are better tha the bls..accept it..move on
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

ripper76 wrote:
swampgator wrote:
ripper76 wrote:Was that personal message meltdown before or after this?
Remind me again how taking those 'talents' to that other board turned out?
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/foul ... d-out.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Welcome to "Fouled Out"

Like "The Toilet Bowl" on the College Football Forum, "Fouled Out" will serve as a gathering place for all those who don't quite measure up to participation on the NBA forums!
Please join me in extending a very warm welcome to our first invitee, TheDangerousKitchen! You are most certainly deserving of this honor, Kitchen. You're the only poster I know bad enough to make me side with Heat "fans."
that board sucks, outside of college football.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!