Again. Help me understand...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: Again. Help me understand...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

iamfalcon510 wrote:Calling the cops on black folk over coupons knowing shit can escalate is highly fucked up, especially when that fuck boy was in the wrong. Also, I have this idea a lot of these things aren't real and are supposed to keep us triggered which will cause a race war in these streets. Not sure but that's a hunch, only because I'm sure white people deal with something besides mayo, good credit and hybrids but we never hear about it.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
Calling the police was a bitch move, but why assume he did so "because" she's black?

And your "hunch" is correct, BTW... division by race, religion, income, gender, etc... the goal is to keep the people fighting against themselves and take attention off the real scum (ie the elitists, career politicians, etc)
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
iamfalcon510 wrote:Calling the cops on black folk over coupons knowing shit can escalate is highly fucked up, especially when that fuck boy was in the wrong. Also, I have this idea a lot of these things aren't real and are supposed to keep us triggered which will cause a race war in these streets. Not sure but that's a hunch, only because I'm sure white people deal with something besides mayo, good credit and hybrids but we never hear about it.

Calling the police was a bitch move, but why assume he did so "because" she's black?

And your "hunch" is correct, BTW... division by race, religion, income, gender, etc... the goal is to keep the people fighting against themselves and take attention off the real scum (ie the elitists, career politicians, etc)

Who are the "elitists?"
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Who are the "elitists?"
You serious...?

The Rothschilds, the Royal Family, Soros, Rockefeller's, etc, etc, etc.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Who are the "elitists?"
You serious...?

And who's in the original "etc" group?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Who are the "elitists?"
You serious...?

:stephena:

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
You serious...?

:stephena:

Not trolling. Just wondering who you're talking about.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

"Shit can escalate" aka blacks have poor impulse control and go apeshit at the drop of a hat lolol.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Who are the "elitists?"
You serious...?

Kardashians
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

tdk probably believes in the Reptilians and shit like that lol
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

In another life I dealt with the public on a regular basis. The majority of the people I ever had to call the cops on were black. It wasn't because I was racist, it was because they were doing something criminal or they were going nuts. Often stupid too. I had told one guy to get out a couple times, and he said he wasn't going. I told him he could go out outside and catch the next bus, or he could leave with the cops in their car when they got there. He was like "Fuck you, call them!" So I did and they got there pretty quick. I think they enjoy calls like that sometimes, and they were always close anyway. They dragged his ass out of there, threw him in the back of the car and took him to county. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

ripper76 wrote:In another life I dealt with the public on a regular basis. The majority of the people I ever had to call the cops on were black. It wasn't because I was racist, it was because they were doing something criminal or they were going nuts. Often stupid too. I had told one guy to get out a couple times, and he said he wasn't going. I told him he could go out outside and catch the next bus, or he could leave with the cops in their car when they got there. He was like "Fuck you, call them!" So I did and they got there pretty quick. I think they enjoy calls like that sometimes, and they were always close anyway. They dragged his ass out of there, threw him in the back of the car and took him to county. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yes, we know you’re a racist.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

3effs wrote:
ripper76 wrote:In another life I dealt with the public on a regular basis. The majority of the people I ever had to call the cops on were black. It wasn't because I was racist, it was because they were doing something criminal or they were going nuts. Often stupid too. I had told one guy to get out a couple times, and he said he wasn't going. I told him he could go out outside and catch the next bus, or he could leave with the cops in their car when they got there. He was like "Fuck you, call them!" So I did and they got there pretty quick. I think they enjoy calls like that sometimes, and they were always close anyway. They dragged his ass out of there, threw him in the back of the car and took him to county. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yes, we know you’re a racist.
For sharing an anecdote?