artman wanted this to be President

Talk about anything here.
Dagger
Superstar

Re: artman wanted this to be President

Post by Dagger »

And what a better position we’d be in if she was.
"Immigrants - we get the job done!"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: So you can't even provide a list?

How embarrassing for you
Here you go sheep... here's "just" 10:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... -promises/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now tell us which ones you doN't agree with.
So YOU can't provide a list
How embarrassing for you
I'll take that as your flag of surrender... go sit in the corner and lick your wounds Arty, you have been thoroughly exposed as a complete and utter clueless sheep.

//end thread
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Dagger wrote:And what a better position we’d be in if she was.
Yeah, we'd have men banging donkeys in public, illegals roaming the streets of America by the tens of millions, terrorists blowing up our cities on the daily, lazy freeloaders milking the economy into negative growth, all while all our enemies kicked backed and laughed.

:L
Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Here you go sheep... here's "just" 10:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... -promises/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now tell us which ones you doN't agree with.
So YOU can't provide a list
How embarrassing for you
I'll take that as your flag of surrender... go sit in the corner and lick your wounds Arty, you have been thoroughly exposed as a complete and utter clueless sheep.

//end thread
You still can't make a.list...that's disturbing...so you basically supported trump because he was a white man
Embarrassing
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Dagger
Superstar

Post by Dagger »

Yeah, we'd have men banging donkeys in public, illegals roaming the streets of America by the tens of millions, terrorists blowing up our cities on the daily, lazy freeloaders milking the economy into negative growth, all while all our enemies kicked backed and laughed.

You have a very interesting perception about the magnitude and speed at which a president can change things.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: So YOU can't provide a list
How embarrassing for you

//end thread
Exactly... like I said above //end thread.

Walk it off you sicko sheep.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Dagger wrote:

You have a very interesting perception about the magnitude and speed at which a president can change things.
Sure, that's why you Liberals are blaming Trump for everything you perceive to be wrong with America today.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

//end thread
Exactly... like I said above //end thread.

Walk it off you sicko sheep.
You surrendered?
I just saw you wave the white flag...
Wrecked

Dagger
Superstar

Post by Dagger »

Dagger wrote:

Sure, that's why you Liberals are blaming Trump for everything you perceive to be wrong with America today.
You have a very remedial understanding of..... everything.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Dagger wrote:
Dagger wrote:
Sure snowflake... the best one I've heard so far is how Trump is responsible for the racial divide in America. That one always cracks me up.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Dagger wrote:
Sure snowflake... the best one I've heard so far is how Trump is responsible for the racial divide in America. That one always cracks me up.
If you don't understand how that's actually true then you have no business discussing trump whatsoever

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
Dagger wrote: You have a very remedial understanding of..... everything.
If you don't understand how that's actually true then you have no business discussing trump whatsoever
You have been exposed as a simpleton. You know nothing. You're a mindless sheep and thus, no longer worth my time.

xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

It's quite scary to think there are people that actually think this.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:
You have been exposed as a simpleton. You know nothing. You're a mindless sheep and thus, no longer worth my time.
Ummm...no..you have actually been exposed as a brainwashed follower and don't even know why you follow trump other than because he's not a woman
Its sad

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:
It's quite scary to think there are people that actually think this.
Its actually true...
Trump is downfall of america