Crime Alerts To Avoid Using Racial Descriptions

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Crime Alerts To Avoid Using Racial Descriptions

Post by CleveTown™ »

University of Minnesota's black student union (lol at having a black student union, just go to school and shut up) want the crime reports in the school newspaper to stop giving the racial description of the perpetrator.

“[We] unanimously agree that campus safety should be of the UMPD’s utmost importance; however, efforts to reduce crime should never be at the expense of our Black men, or any specific group of people likely to be targeted. In addition to causing Black men to feel unsafe and distrusted, racial profiling is proven to inflict negative psychological effects on its victims.”

At Wednesday’s forum, Ian Taylor Jr., president of the Black Men’s Forum, said members of his organization feel threatened when the use of a racial description is given in the crime alerts.

“The repeated black, black, black suspect,” Taylor said. “And what that does it really discomforts the mental and physical comfort for students on campus because they feel like suspicions begin to increase.”

Ummm... "black men will unsafe and distrusted"? I'm sure the victims want to feel safe, too.

Here's a theory, STOP committing the crimes and the names and the color of their race would STOP appearing in the newspapers.

Black student unions are a joke.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Crime Alerts To Avoid Using Racial Descriptions

Post by kobeunderbite »

That's the most ridiculous thing I've seen today.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LOL
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

Black people that are truly great people, and are tired of getting labeled as "Thugs" and "Niggers" or "******", etc, should turn their attention to the real people CAUSING that to happen: other Black people!!
The thug blacks that accuse other blacks of being "house Niggers" if they do things like: Act Properly and are kind, study, take care of their kids, and work hard!
Stop letting those thug blacks identify what a "Real" black person is!! Next time you as a Good Black person see those thug blacks do their stupid things like commit crimes, REPORT them! Next time those Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson disciples cry Racism for things that have nothing to do with color, CALL THEM OUT on those things! THEY are the ones causing your world to be limited!

Bottom line, make the Thug blacks the minority in your race.

But.....
Last edited by Master Spade on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

Master Spade wrote:Black people that are truly great people, and are tired of getting labeled as "Thugs" and "Niggers" or "******", etc, should turn their attention to the real people CAUSING that to happen: other Black people!!
The thug blacks that accuse other blacks of being "house Niggers" if they do things like: Act Properly and are kind, study, take care of their kids, and work hard!
Stop letting those thug blacks to identify what a "Real" black person is!! Next time you as a Good Black person see those thug blacks to their stupid things like commit crimes, REPORT them! Next time those Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson disciples cry Racism for things that have nothing to do with color, CALL THEM OUT on those things! THEY are the ones causing your world to be limited!

But.....
Same for messicans.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

dunkan4rings wrote:
Master Spade wrote:Black people that are truly great people, and are tired of getting labeled as "Thugs" and "Niggers" or "******", etc, should turn their attention to the real people CAUSING that to happen: other Black people!!
Stop letting those thug blacks to identify what a "Real" black person is!! Next time you as a Good Black person see those thug blacks to their stupid things like commit crimes, REPORT them! Next time those Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson disciples cry Racism for things that have nothing to do with color, CALL THEM OUT on those things! THEY are the ones causing your world to be limited!

But.....
Same for messicans.
same for every race. Some of these races could never have a mafia, kkk, pedo priests, etc. that don't get dealt with by the judicial system like crack dealers LOL!!!!
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

This idea is going to go change nothing. The first thing everyone recognizes about someone is race.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

I AM ERROR. wrote:Image
lol
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

New Crime Alert:

Some person is doing something somewhere that you might want to avoid. So be advised.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:
lol
YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY? YOU WILL BE GOING TO HELL ALONG WITH ERROR. LAUGH NOW.
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CleveTown™ wrote:New Crime Alert:

Some person is doing something somewhere that you might want to avoid. So be advised.

That's actually not that far from the truth. There has been a bit of backlash in the local papers here that they don't include race in some of their crime stories. The most ridiculous I can remember was when a young couple returned home from dinner. Two guys broke into their home, shot him, assaulted her and ran.

They were on the loose in the city. The paper ran stories about it everyday... after all, they were a 20-something couple, blonde, all that... it sold papers. Accompanying the articles were desperate pleas to catch the intruders. Only one problem...

They refused to include race in the descriptions. So, it ended up a lot like you posted. Maybe with a "wearing a black hat" description added. Ridiculous.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

CleveTown™ wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
lol
:lol:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

denali4eva wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
denali4eva wrote: lol

Actually, doesn't he only have to ask for forgiveness and accept Jesus Christ, as his Lord and Savior? Hell, you could live a hedonistic life as long as you know when to accept Jesus and accept forgiveness... you're good to go.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY? YOU WILL BE GOING TO HELL ALONG WITH ERROR. LAUGH NOW.

Actually, doesn't he only have to ask for forgiveness and accept Jesus Christ, as his Lord and Savior? Hell, you could live a hedonistic life as long as you know when to accept Jesus and accept forgiveness... you're good to go.
You have no idea how grace and being saved works Abe.

If you are a Saved Christian, your desire is NOT to sin. Your mind is changed from the things of this world to the the thing of God Yes, we are human and we make mistakes, the Bible says that sin will wage war against the flesh until the day we die, but that does not mean we should give in to it and wallow in it and let it define us.
We are slaves to Righteousness.

If someone habitually lives in sin I would question their salvation.
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CleveTown™ wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
denali4eva wrote: :lol:

If you are a Saved Christian, your desire is NOT to sin. Your mind is changed from the things of this world to the the thing of God Yes, we are human and we make mistakes, the Bible says that sin will wage war against the flesh until the day we die, but that does not mean we should give in to it and wallow in it and let it define us.

My desire to not sin will be true... after I declare Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior from my death bed, after asking for forgiveness. You can spin it all you want... but you know I get in.

I'll see you on heaven's shuffleboard courts.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote:University of Minnesota's black student union (lol at having a black student union, just go to <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="javascript:void(0)">school</a> and shut up) want the crime reports in the school newspaper to stop giving the racial description of the perpetrator.

“[We] unanimously agree that campus safety should be of the UMPD’s utmost importance; however, efforts to reduce crime should never be at the expense of our Black men, or any specific group of people likely to be <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="javascript:void(0)">targeted</a>. In addition to causing Black men to feel unsafe and distrusted, racial profiling is proven to inflict negative psychological effects on its victims.”

At Wednesday’s forum, Ian Taylor Jr., president of the Black Men’s Forum, said members of his organization feel threatened when the use of a racial description is given in the crime alerts.

“The repeated black, black, black suspect,” Taylor said. “And what that does it really discomforts the mental and physical comfort for students on campus because they feel like suspicions begin to increase.”

Ummm... "black men will unsafe and distrusted"? I'm sure the victims want to feel safe, too.

Here's a theory, STOP committing the crimes and the names and the color of their race would STOP appearing in the newspapers.

Black student unions are a joke.
Liberalism run amock.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

My desire to not sin will be true... after I declare Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior from my death bed, after asking for forgiveness. You can spin it all you want... but you know I get in.

You are correct, Abe, you would go to heaven if you ask Jesus into your heart on your death bed, and alllll of your past sins would be forgiven--that is the Love of our Heavenly Father.

But one thing, you don't know if God will grant you a death bed. He may require your soul tonight. You would not have a chance to ask to be saved, and therefore you would be condemned.
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CleveTown™ wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: You have no idea how grace and being saved works Abe.

You are correct, Abe, you would go to heaven if you ask Jesus into your heart on your death bed, and alllll of your past sins would be forgiven--that is the Love of our Heavenly Father.

But one thing, you don't know if God will grant you a death bed. He may require your soul tonight. You would not have a chance to ask to be saved, and therefore you would be condemned.

Irrelevant to what I wrote.

I think a lot of people are willing to take that risk.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Irrelevant to what I wrote.

I think a lot of people are willing to take that risk.
Well that's on them. Thank God tht He saved me when I was just 7 years old so I never had to live one day knowing if I died I would go to hell.
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Most 7 year olds I know are fully capable of making life-altering decisions.