fucking pissed. cant bbq cause its raining the next few days. pan fried steak it is

Talk about anything here.
griffmoney
Superstar

fucking pissed. cant bbq cause its raining the next few days. pan fried steak it is

Post by griffmoney »

:blockhead:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Re: fucking pissed. cant bbq cause its raining the next few days. pan fried steak it is

Post by Titan18 »

I’ve grilled in a literal blizzard with below freezing temps. Man up
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: fucking pissed. cant bbq cause its raining the next few days. pan fried steak it is

Post by elartman1973 »

Lol at not having a cast iron pan....its the best way to cook a steak...the grill just sears grill marks and juices drip off the steak...cast iron sears the entire steak and create a crust and cooks it perfectly...lol at you being a rookie with a Teflon pan

Classic
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Titan18 wrote:I’ve grilled in a literal blizzard with below freezing temps. Man up
Damn, you might be my grandson. :suds:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Move the bbq into the garage...or in your case ...the car port

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Foreman until the skin is charred and the inside is brown, otherwise don't cook the steak at all.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Foreman until the skin is charred and the inside is brown, otherwise don't cook the steak at all.
Can’t forget to smother that bad boy with Heinz ketchup as well.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Foreman until the skin is charred and the inside is brown, otherwise don't cook the steak at all.
+ ketchup
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Titan18 wrote:
KUB puts ketchup on pizza... bush league
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Titan18 wrote:

I keep a healthy 8-12 oz of Heinz on the side of my plate for dipping. I always dice my steak for easy dips and consumption before I take a bite.
griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

turned out ok. only good thing about pan frying is you can pour the buttery steak sauce juices over it

tits will go nuts now cause he sees i cut it up. but i always do that with pan fried steaks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

griffmoney wrote:turned out ok. only good thing about pan frying is you can pour the buttery steak sauce juices over it

tits will go nuts now cause he sees i cut it up. but i always do that with pan fried steaks
You're a rookie in every sense of the word...

griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Titan18 wrote:

I keep a healthy 8-12 oz of Heinz on the side of my plate for dipping.

youre such a child lol
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

griffmoney wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
Titan18 wrote:

youre such a child lol

Steak flavor needs an infusion of Heinz goodness, otherwise it's worth nothing.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

KUB's posting in this thread has made me unusually disappointed in him.

:(
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:Lol at not having a cast iron pan....its the best way to cook a steak...the grill just sears grill marks and juices drip off the steak...cast iron sears the entire steak and create a crust and cooks it perfectly...lol at you being a rookie with a Teflon pan

Classic

It’s the only way I make my steaks now. Sear it and then toss the entire thing in the oven.
griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

elartman1973 wrote:
griffmoney wrote:turned out ok. only good thing about pan frying is you can pour the buttery steak sauce juices over it

You're a rookie in every sense of the word...

tons of chefs cut steak into thick slices/cubes after giving both sides a good char...

its good when you use pans cause the heat doesnt go through the meat as well as it does on a bbq cause you can close the lid..

i dont feel like using the oven to get my steak up to the desired temperature or burning the fuck out of it

or not using high enough heat to get the outside the right consistency

the cube/thick slice method is so much better
Last edited by griffmoney on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:KUB's posting in this thread has made me unusually disappointed in him.

:(

You prefer A1? As long as my steak is dripping with a good sauce and there isn't any pink showing on the inside, I'm good to go.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

I actually find that boiling my steaks gets them almost as tender as the foreman.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
griffmoney wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

youre such a child lol

Steak flavor needs an infusion of Heinz goodness, otherwise it's worth nothing.
Its called Heinz 57. Over the years I am starting to like a little Worcestershire instead.