The Rams went ahead and, signed this guy.

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

The Rams went ahead and, signed this guy.

Post by lettherebehouse »

[youtube]fhnn9kbqQUA[/youtube]
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Re: The Rams went ahead and, signed this guy.

Post by Repeat3peat »

lettherebehouse wrote:[youtube]fhnn9kbqQUA[/youtube]
Clowney should fit right in.

:)
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

And, most likely, R. Incognito will find another job in the NFL before Martin will.

The NFL wants us to think the Saints lockerroom and the Dolphins lockerroom are isolated incidents, but, it is just the nature of the beast.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

that was nothing. what a bunch of pussies in this country these days.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

paskeezy3000 wrote:that was nothing. what a bunch of pussies in this country these days.
Assuming you're not being sarcastic, part of me wants to agree with this, just to satisfy the lone machismo grain within my soul. But even the asshole in me thinks Williams is excessive. There's a thinly veiled line that separates tough hard nose football, from intent to deliberately take players out of a game through injury. Gregg has planked this line tipsy footed through the haze of his own belligerence for many years, dating back to Washington. There's just no place for it in a game where people's livelihoods and salaries are at stake.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Fuck that prick. That culture was clearly still on display 2 weeks ago with them head hunting Harvin. It worked though, I guess.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:that was nothing. what a bunch of pussies in this country these days.
Assuming you're not being sarcastic, part of me wants to agree with this, just to satisfy the lone machismo grain within my soul. But even the asshole in me thinks Williams is excessive. There's a thinly veiled line that separates tough hard nose football, from intent to deliberately take players out of a game through injury. Gregg has planked this line tipsy footed through the haze of his own belligerence for many years, dating back to Washington. There's just no place for it in a game where people's livelihoods and salaries are at stake.
You might be right, but I tend to think that there were "bounties" happening in almost every lockerroom.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

lettherebehouse wrote:
I agree to be honest.

Play HARD and clean....all the way to the whistle. Not beyond it.

The ever changing rules will continue to curb some of that.