Trump officially pulls us out of the Iran deal

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Trump officially pulls us out of the Iran deal

Post by kobeunderbite »

Meanwhile Pompeo will be landing in Korea at any moment. Trump is doing so much good for us in such a short period of time.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Trump officially pulls us out of the Iran deal

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Arty... this thread is meant just for you!
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Arty... this thread is meant just for you!
Stop being stupid and stop replying to my threads so quickly, give them a moment to breathe before you barge in and release your smug farts everywhere.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

It was an incredibly moronic 'deal' to enter into in the first place. Only a fucking idiot could think Iran would hold up their end of the bargain.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Arty... this thread is meant just for you!
Stop being stupid and stop replying to my threads so quickly, give them a moment to breathe before you barge in and release your smug farts everywhere.

"Smug farts" was worth it. Even at my expense.

Besides, I don't think Arty is around right now anyway.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Good move since the evidence suggests that Iran hasn't lived up to their obligations...It was certainly worth a shot though. Hopefully this wont be what happens with North Korea.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote:Good move since the evidence suggests that Iran hasn't lived up to their obligations...It was certainly worth a shot though. Hopefully this wont be what happens with North Korea.
It never had a shot you idiot.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Also how can this be compared to Korea when they've already shut down their facilities?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

"Trump kills baby seals and jerks off in public"

Kobeunderbite: " this is great for America, Trump has been the best president ever"
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

John Kerry and Obama came up with this terrible deal...
griffmoney
Superstar

Post by griffmoney »

elartman1973 wrote:"Trump kills baby seals and jerks off in public"

Kobeunderbite: " this is great for America, Trump has been the best president ever"

if a woman can breastfeed in public with a sheet then why can't a guy jack off under his shorts. as for the baby seals thing. if he's planning on eating them then no biggy. they're not vital to our planets survival. they're just cute. and ive never believed in favoring one animal over another based on its appearance. if you wanna eat dogs and cats go right ahead. i wont stop ya.
Last edited by griffmoney on Tue May 08, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
rileymartin wrote:Good move since the evidence suggests that Iran hasn't lived up to their obligations...It was certainly worth a shot though. Hopefully this wont be what happens with North Korea.
Only a moron would think that we shouldn't make the effort to denuclearize nations, especially terrorist states.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

griffmoney wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:"Trump kills baby seals and jerks off in public"

if a woman can breastfeed in public with a sheet then why can't a guy jack off under his shorts. as for the baby seals thing. if he's planning on eating them then no biggy. they're not vital to our planets survival. they're just cute. and ive never believed in favoring one animal over another based on its appearance. if you wanna eat dogs and cats go right ahead. i wont stop ya.
Speaking of idiots...Pizza face just arrived with his normal stupidity...
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Thedictator wrote:John Kerry and Obama came up with this terrible deal...

Honestly, I don't know the specifics of the deal... but if those two concocted it... it has to be bad.

Because that's what I'm told I'm supposed to believe whether or not I actually know what's in the deal.

[Note: Seriously. I have no idea. And I don't know if this is a good plan or not. I got other fish to fry at the moment... like another 57 posts today.]
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
Only a moron would think that we shouldn't make the effort to denuclearize nations, especially terrorist states.

This deal not only didn't put forth an effort to denuclearize Iran, it made it easier for Iran to acquire nukes. You're just an idiot.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

This deal not only didn't put forth an effort to denuclearize Iran, it made it easier for Iran to acquire nukes. You're just an idiot.
"The Trump administration has notified Congress that Iran is complying with the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by former President Barack Obama, and says the U.S. has extended the sanctions relief given to the Islamic republic in exchange for curbs on its atomic program."

"As a candidate in the 2016 presidential election, Trump was an outspoken critic of the deal but had offered conflicting opinions on whether he would try to scrap it, modify it or keep it in place with more strenuous enforcement. Tuesday’s determination suggested that while Trump agreed with findings by the U.N.’s nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency, that Iran is keeping to its end of the bargain, he is looking for another way to ratchet up pressure on Tehran."
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

"The Trump administration has notified Congress that Iran is complying with the terms of the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by former President Barack Obama, and says the U.S. has extended the sanctions relief given to the Islamic republic in exchange for curbs on its atomic program."

"As a candidate in the 2016 presidential election, Trump was an outspoken critic of the deal but had offered conflicting opinions on whether he would try to scrap it, modify it or keep it in place with more strenuous enforcement. Tuesday’s determination suggested that while Trump agreed with findings by the U.N.’s nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency, that Iran is keeping to its end of the bargain, he is looking for another way to ratchet up pressure on Tehran."

I know you're incapable of backing up your moronic assertions. No need to continue replying. Anyone with a brain can see that the deal paved the way for Iran to the bomb.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

I know you're incapable of backing up your moronic assertions. No need to continue replying. Anyone with a brain can see that the deal paved the way for Iran to the bomb.
LOL, that shit stings, don't it kiddo...
Minkerton
Rookie

Post by Minkerton »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

Wut?
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

Trump is amazing at pulling out.

THank you again Mr. President.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%