Why the second civil war will happen

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Why the second civil war will happen

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

IMG_7113.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Why the second civil war will happen

Post by elartman1973 »

Only reason it would happen is because of degenerates like you who are fixated on other peoples lives and don't know how to mind your own business
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote:Only reason it would happen is because of degenerates like you who are fixated on other peoples lives and don't know how to mind your own business
your mind is so hardened that you are in no way disturbed by that quote from Ms Wolf which was uttered proudly at the Correspondents dinner.
you are a shameful human being.
Last edited by AtiliusRegulus on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

daF^&* is this? evil liberal whore.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Only reason it would happen is because of degenerates like you who are fixated on other peoples lives and don't know how to mind your own business
your mind is so hardened that you are in no way disturbed by that quote from Ms Wolf was was uttered proudly at the Correspondents dinner.
You're so dumb you don't even realize its a joke...that dinner is a roast of trump you complete moron

Wow

Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Whatever will happen, will happen because we essentially have different nations that are largely incompatible living in the same geographical space.

History would suggest that isn't a really good idea.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
your mind is so hardened that you are in no way disturbed by that quote from Ms Wolf was was uttered proudly at the Correspondents dinner.
You're so dumb you don't even realize its a joke...that dinner is a roast of trump you complete moron

Wow
And if the joke was:

"Lynching black folks....don't knock it till you try it. And when you do try it, really knock it. You gotta get those niggers out of there."

Would that have been comedy gold in your eyes?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

Triggered.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: your mind is so hardened that you are in no way disturbed by that quote from Ms Wolf was was uttered proudly at the Correspondents dinner.

Wow
And if the joke was:

"Lynching black folks....don't knock it till you try it. And when you do try it, really knock it. You gotta get those niggers out of there."

his grandfather did pull a gun on a black janitor, so you might be surprised the type of jokes he really likes.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: your mind is so hardened that you are in no way disturbed by that quote from Ms Wolf was was uttered proudly at the Correspondents dinner.

Wow
And if the joke was:

Nope...none of it is funny to me...but your skin is so thin..triggered as fuck
Wow

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You're so dumb you don't even realize its a joke...that dinner is a roast of trump you complete moron

Wow
And if the joke was:

his grandfather did pull a gun on a black janitor, so you might be surprised the type of jokes he really likes.
No he didn't..he never owned a gun in his life...liar

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

LOL

Points out one is a joke.......then says neither are funny.

Artman wins!
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I'm not even trolling when I say this, but we really do need a war. Like my soul has really hardened over the past couple years to the point where if you're truly misinformed enough to think Obama was a great president, I think so little of you that not only would I care if you were knifed on the battlefield, I'd go out of my way to celebrate your corpse lying at my foot. Remember that skank who got ran over in Charlottesville? Lets just say I lost zero sleep over her passing. Straight up!
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
And if the joke was:

No he didn't..he never owned a gun in his life...liar
last week you said that a janitor at a hospital in NJ flirted with your mom, and your grandfather threatened him by drawing a gun on him.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:I'm not even trolling when I say this, but we really do need a war. Like my soul has really hardened over the past couple years to the point where if you're truly misinformed enough to think Obama was a great president, I think so little of you that not only would I care if you were knifed on the battlefield, I'd go out of my way to celebrate your corpse lying at my foot. Remember that skank who got ran over in Charlottesville? Lets just say I lost zero sleep over her passing. Straight up!

:yaoyao:

[Note: Artman to bite in 3, 2...]
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973
Post subject: My mom was telling me the story about this black dude that asked her on a date in the 1960sPostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:22 pm
Posting Machine

She was working at a hospital in new jersey as a receptionist...her dad(my grandfather) was a surgeon at the same hospital...they were a few years removed from coming over from Cuba...anyhow...the janitor was a black dude and he always use to talk to my mom...who was maybe 22 or so at the time and attractive....one day the black dude asked her out on a date....she turned him down and made up some excuse...her mind was elsewhere at the time..on bigger issues unlike most American kids her age....
So in casual conversation she told her dad that the guy asked her out...after that..the black dude didn't talk to her...didn't even look at her..basically walked the other way when she was coming...
She wondered why this guy was avoiding her when they were chatty before....
Turns out my grandfather confronted this black dude and told him that if he ever even looked at his daughter again that he would take his Gun and blow the black dudes balls off....

How did I just hear about this story on my moms 74th birthday dinner last week?
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

lettherebehouse wrote:I'm not even trolling when I say this, but we really do need a war. Like my soul has really hardened over the past couple years to the point where if you're truly misinformed enough to think Obama was a great president, I think so little of you that not only would I care if you were knifed on the battlefield, I'd go out of my way to celebrate your corpse lying at my foot. Remember that skank who got ran over in Charlottesville? Lets just say I lost zero sleep over her passing. Straight up!
you have what we call "Righteous Indignation". It usually manifests itself with impatience at the incorrigble.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973
Post subject: My mom was telling me the story about this black dude that asked her on a date in the 1960sPostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:22 pm
Posting Machine

She was working at a hospital in new jersey as a receptionist...her dad(my grandfather) was a surgeon at the same hospital...they were a few years removed from coming over from Cuba...anyhow...the janitor was a black dude and he always use to talk to my mom...who was maybe 22 or so at the time and attractive....one day the black dude asked her out on a date....she turned him down and made up some excuse...her mind was elsewhere at the time..on bigger issues unlike most American kids her age....
So in casual conversation she told her dad that the guy asked her out...after that..the black dude didn't talk to her...didn't even look at her..basically walked the other way when she was coming...
Turns out my grandfather confronted this black dude and told him that if he ever even looked at his daughter again that he would take his Gun and blow the black dudes balls off....

Dumbfuck...my grandfather never owned a gun and never pulled a gun on the black guy...what part do you not understand?
You really are stupid...holy shit

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973
Posting Machine

Dumbfuck...my grandfather never owned a gun and never pulled a gun on the black guy...what part do you not understand?
You really are stupid...holy shit
your grandfather was a violent racist and you are a paint sniffing fatso
Minkerton
Rookie

Post by Minkerton »

Holy shit you fucking suck.