King Carl.

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

King Carl.

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Whats your take on Provo's own, Lindsey Stirling?

[youtube]aHjpOzsQ9YI[/youtube]
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: King Carl.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I know exactly where they filmed that. I've been there. It's a cool place. There is crazy amounts of musical talent in Utah so it's not surprising. There is a strong push in the Mormon religion for people to find their talents. Looks like she found hers.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I know exactly where they filmed that. I've been there. It's a cool place. There is crazy amounts of musical talent in Utah so it's not surprising. There is a strong push in the Mormon religion for people to find their talents. Looks like she found hers.
I have her as a Pandora channel. I love a lot of the remixes where they put her violin to a beat. Good stuff.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:I know exactly where they filmed that. I've been there. It's a cool place. There is crazy amounts of musical talent in Utah so it's not surprising. There is a strong push in the Mormon religion for people to find their talents. Looks like she found hers.
I have her as a Pandora channel. I love a lot of the remixes where they put her violin to a beat. Good stuff.
It is cool. Helps that she's easy on the eyes as well.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:
It is cool. Helps that she's easy on the eyes as well.
Yeah, that she is.
Bill Russell