I feel bad that alaskahawks is poor.

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: I feel bad that alaskahawks is poor.

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I can't make one thread about the guy chasing me all over the board for the past 3 months? That seems unfair.
The guy who got caught lying about me in a thread before retreating to nonsensical reasoning in shame?

And thanks for thinking I'm the smartest guy on the board. You mention my smarts or wittiness in almost every thread lately. Wow. That's big praise, even if I don't necessarily agree with it, which should be pretty obvious by now. Probably.
I wasn't caught lying. Have a nice day, Abe.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:I can't make one thread about the guy chasing me all over the board for the past 3 months? That seems unfair.
The guy who got caught lying about me in a thread before retreating to nonsensical reasoning in shame?

And thanks for thinking I'm the smartest guy on the board. You mention my smarts or wittiness in almost every thread lately. Wow. That's big praise, even if I don't necessarily agree with it, which should be pretty obvious by now. Probably.

That's right. You said I "made it up" and then retreated/deflected when you realized I didn't make a single thing up in the post you quoted. Is that lying? Trolling? Playing reindeer games? Meh. Shame.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=387&start=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(top of page 2)
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:

That's right. You said I "made it up" and then retreated/deflected when you realized I didn't make a single thing up in the post you quoted. Is that lying? Trolling? Playing reindeer games? Meh. Shame.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=387&start=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(top of page 2)

Please try reading it again. I was and still am referencing you from other threads in the past. It's written for you to see.
Carry on.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.