Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Talk about anything here.
Thedictator
Legend

Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Post by Thedictator »

40% of all Palestinians depend on the aid from the US to survive...

:banderas:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Post by kobeunderbite »

About time we cut off those roaches.
Minkerton
Rookie

Re: Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Post by Minkerton »

Kobeunderbite wrote:About time we cut off those roaches.

Why are you the way that you are?
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Minkerton wrote:

Get lost, queerbait
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Minkerton wrote:

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

and you would think that their fellow arab countries will fill the void, but no, they too depend on handouts from America smdh.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

In theory this was a great move by Trump...I have never been a big fan of giving countries and people who don't like us very much a lot of money...But, my concern would be, who will fill that void? Will other U.N. countries contribute the money necessary to sustain UNRWA and there handling of these refugees, or will these terrorist organizations step up and plunge these people deeper into their hatred for this country much the same way Al-Quaeda turned many of the African nations into terrorist havens...
Short of wiping these people completely off the maps, moves like these can have unintended consequences...
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote:In theory this was a great move by Trump...I have never been a big fan of giving countries and people who don't like us very much a lot of money...But, my concern would be, who will fill that void? Will other U.N. countries contribute the money necessary to sustain UNRWA and there handling of these refugees, or will these terrorist organizations step up and plunge these people deeper into their hatred for this country much the same way Al-Quaeda turned many of the African nations into terrorist havens...
Short of wiping these people completely off the maps, moves like these can have unintended consequences...

Yes, Al-Qaeda is going to step up and replace the $500m+ annually that the PA will now be missing :lol: Big miscalculation by Trump! Now they'll have their money from those wealthy terrorists and be super angry :lol:

Sometimes you are just so stupid :laugh3:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
rileymartin wrote:In theory this was a great move by Trump...I have never been a big fan of giving countries and people who don't like us very much a lot of money...But, my concern would be, who will fill that void? Will other U.N. countries contribute the money necessary to sustain UNRWA and there handling of these refugees, or will these terrorist organizations step up and plunge these people deeper into their hatred for this country much the same way Al-Quaeda turned many of the African nations into terrorist havens...

Yes, Al-Qaeda is going to step up and replace the $500m+ annually that the PA will now be missing :lol: Big miscalculation by Trump! Now they'll have their money from those wealthy terrorists and be super angry :lol:

Sometimes you are just so stupid :laugh3:
Your ignorance is duly noted...
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Oh no nevermind Riley, the terrorists can keep their wallets in their pockets because Sweden, Venezuela, New Zealand and co. are going to right this moral wrong on behalf of the UN by footing this bill themselves :laugh3:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Oh no nevermind Riley, the terrorists can keep their wallets in their pockets because Sweden, Venezuela, New Zealand and co. are going to right this moral wrong on behalf of the UN by footing this bill themselves :laugh3:
History is not your strong suit LOL...
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

The United States is in big trouble, the PA roaches and friends are MAD :ape:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:The United States is in big trouble, the PA roaches and friends are MAD :ape:
You should be more concerned about Israel LOL...
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Seriously Riley, exactly how stupid are you?

Give me two reasonable predictions for how the funding void will be filled. Tell me your expected outcomes right now, and in a few months I can bump this thread and laugh in your face all over again :ape:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:The United States is in big trouble, the PA roaches and friends are MAD :ape:
Yea, Israel is in big trouble. They aren't used to defending their land from the scourge of Islam or anything.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote:

Yes, Israel has much to fear from the PA :lol:

How have the last several wars gone for the Palestinians?

:mjlaugh:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I don't care enough about the subject to look into who's right and who's wrong.

So I'm just gonna go with the guy using the most insults and smilies.

Undies is destroying Riley ITT. ;)

:lavar:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Even my most dim-witted and ignorant liberal friends (ahem, ABE) know enough to know that the PA simply cannot sustain itself without United States aid. HENCE all of this outrage. If someone was going to step in and fill the US $500m+ annual shoes, why would anyone care or call this a humanitarian issue? Whatever historical precedent Riley is vaguely invoking is simply non-existent.

Israel has never had much to fear from anyone but a nuclear Iran (a global threat) and with Trump in the White House Israel has absolutely nothing to fear period.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Foreign aid ought to be the easiest thing to cut.

Not constitutional. Not good economics. Most of the time, rife with corruption.

Boom. Gone.

Easy as that.

If people want to sponsor a foreign nation, they can make donations through their personal money.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:Foreign aid ought to be the easiest thing to cut.

Not constitutional. Not good economics. Most of the time, rife with corruption.

Boom. Gone.

Easy as that.

If people want to sponsor a foreign nation, they can make donations through their personal money.

Sponsoring a foreign nation is dumb. Sponsoring foreign nations that hate you is even dumber. But, some will continue to defend it and call for it.