Talk about anything here.
TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Re: Trump actually said this?

Post by TheSaboteur »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Stop playing dumb. You know (((who))) is behind this agenda.

Not my people. I have as much in common with secular jewry as you do. President Trump, Bibi and I will have Jewish grandchildren - Hollyweirdo liberal "Jews" are breeding all of the religion out of their bloodlines through intermarriage. In my opinion all religious Jews should move to Israel and allow American Jewry to die out which is what is happening to the non-religious Jewish communities.
I'm better than you at everything basically
Even at making love?
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Such crazy things to say!

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... wer-system" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The cumulative sewage of 3 million people flows through open ditches. It mixes with ubiquitous piles of garbage. Each night, an all-but-invisible army of workers called bayakou descend into man-sized holes with buckets to remove human waste from septic pits and latrines, then dump it into the canals that cut through the city.

:trumphuh:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

TheSaboteur wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

Not my people. I have as much in common with secular jewry as you do. President Trump, Bibi and I will have Jewish grandchildren - Hollyweirdo liberal "Jews" are breeding all of the religion out of their bloodlines through intermarriage. In my opinion all religious Jews should move to Israel and allow American Jewry to die out which is what is happening to the non-religious Jewish communities.
I'm better than you at everything basically
Even at making love?
Yes
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
TheSaboteur wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I'm better than you at everything basically
Even at making love?
Yes
Prove it.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
TheSaboteur wrote: Even at making love?
Yes
Prove it.
Ok

Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

TheSaboteur wrote:
The guy about to win "Poster of the Year" making a post that supports the idea that blacks had it better when they were slaves.
There isn't anything automatically crazy about saying that.

You have to separate the moral aspect from the consequentialist aspect.

Morally, slavery/colonialism was wrong but it's perfectly possible that it raised the quality of life in these areas past what it would have otherwise been (at least in certain ways).

Obviously, that doesn't make it moral, but again that is a different construct addressing a different question.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
TheSaboteur wrote:
The guy about to win "Poster of the Year" making a post that supports the idea that blacks had it better when they were slaves.

Morally, slavery/colonialism was wrong but it's perfectly possible that it raised the quality of life in these areas past what it would have otherwise been (at least in certain ways).

Obviously, that doesn't make it moral, but again that is a different construct addressing a different question.
Dude, you already know that shit went sailing smooth over that faggot's head.

:stephena:
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Now the people from the shithole countries are going to use voodoo on President Trump.

TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
TheSaboteur wrote:

Any argument to justify slavery while setting aside the moral aspect is going to automatically qualify you as crazy everywhere except places like Stormfront and ISIS HQ.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

TheSaboteur wrote:

Any argument to justify slavery while setting aside the moral aspect is going to automatically qualify you as crazy everywhere except places like Stormfront and ISIS HQ.
It doesn't justify slavery or colonialism.

That's exactly the point.

They are separate issues (morality and consequences).

But the immorality of slavery/colonialism doesn't mean that all outcomes and attributes are automatically worse under "White rule" compared to what came before it.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
TheSaboteur wrote:

It doesn't justify slavery or colonialism.

That's exactly the point.

They are separate issues (morality and consequences).

But the immorality of slavery/colonialism doesn't mean that all outcomes and attributes are automatically worse under "White rule" compared to what came before it.

I remember when I was skeptical this was the actual Bush4Ever... but if this professorial twisty-turvy mind-bender doesn't prove it... nothing will.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I remember when I was skeptical this was the actual Bush4Ever... but if this professorial twisty-turvy mind-bender doesn't prove it... nothing will.
It's just another way of saying that it's plausible (and frankly, there is a lot of evidence) White people can lead/rule Black nations more effectively than Black people, but that this wouldn't justify slavery/colonialism (because all nations have the right to exist and rule themselves).
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

TheSaboteur wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:Wasn't Haiti thriving and EXTREMELY prosperous under Spanish/French rule..? Then something happened in the early 1800's and they basically haven't been able to wipe their own asses without support since...what happened..?

:noidea: :noidea:

:skip:

:susp:

Show me where I said anything remotely close to that....not to mention it was said tongue in cheek with the "thread theme" in mind.

:susp: is right.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

So...they are eating pets.

I was expecting them to be nuclear engineers and high-powered business people, but I guess it wasn't in the cards.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Of course Retardo was in here defending the indefensible lmao, shilling for shithole countries like his families' origins.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Why is bush digging up several year old threads?

Autistic as fuck

ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:07 pm Why is bush digging up several year old threads?

Autistic as fuck
Trump really had your titties twisted in a knot back then, Tits. Is that what we have to look forward to if he gets elected again?
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:27 pm They are the ones who do the jobs that none of us will do...they are necessary...and many are high contributers
lol
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Destroid
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

2 things I learned after re-reading this thread

Bush4ever35 is god tier when activated