bidness/TDK was the most entertaining debate I've ever seen.

Talk about anything here.
l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

bidness/TDK was the most entertaining debate I've ever seen.

Post by l3bron »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=959" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bidness got owned as usual.
Come at the King, you best not miss.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: bidness/TDK was the most entertaining debate I've ever s

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

l3bron wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=959

bidness got owned as usual.

As usual...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

THANK YOU for the link to that Classic Thread!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

This right here HAS to be THE best Meltdown in this Boards short History, posted by town bidness:

"oh that's correct, he retired 3 seasons later. that changes absolutely nothing.

so although my memory failed me that means that oscar wasnt indeed old and orlando woolridge didnt score what he did in his prime and jordan couldnt get out of the first round.

good job pointing out the minutia but not doing anything about the actual point. kareem got a ring outside of the lakers and jordan couldnt make the playoffs.

1994 showed jordans true worth when pete myers filled in for baldy on short notice, lol. enjoy that fact."

LOL!!! That's on page 6 post 3. It gets even better when you read the posts he was quoting!!!!

He got Exposed for lying, but to him, it's "no big deal, and changes nothing"........even though his whole argument was BASED on 71' being Oscar's last year(according to him anyway! lol!)!!! But ya, it changes Nothing!! lol!!!

Also, According to town bidness:

pete meyers = Jordan

and

Orlando "Coke Head" Woolridge is basically on Oscar Robertson's Level!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!! LOL!!!!
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Master Spade wrote:THANK YOU for the link to that Classic Thread!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

This right here HAS to be THE best Meltdown in this Boards short History, posted by town bidness:

"oh that's correct, he retired 3 seasons later. that changes absolutely nothing.

so although my memory failed me that means that oscar wasnt indeed old and orlando woolridge didnt score what he did in his prime and jordan couldnt get out of the first round.

good job pointing out the minutia but not doing anything about the actual point. kareem got a ring outside of the lakers and jordan couldnt make the playoffs.

1994 showed jordans true worth when pete myers filled in for baldy on short notice, lol. enjoy that fact."

LOL!!! That's on page 6 post 3. It gets even better when you read the posts he was quoting!!!!

He got Exposed for lying, but to him, it's "no big deal, and changes nothing"........even though his whole argument was BASED on 71' being Oscar's last year(according to him anyway! lol!)!!! But ya, it changes Nothing!! lol!!!

Also, According to town bidness:

pete meyers = Jordan

and

Orlando "Coke Head" Woolridge is basically on Oscar Robertson's Level!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!! LOL!!!!
If youre going to call out someone for lying, you probably shouldnt lie in that post. Just my opinion
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

The MTN has missed out on real meltdowns here if he thinks that is the best.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

swampgator wrote:The MTN has missed out on real meltdowns here if he thinks that is the best.

I probably have. I don't post much anywhere anymore. Not enough Traffic.

Which Meltdowns were better than that one? Please post links, they are FUN to read!! lol!!
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

i have yet to be "owned".

you idiots can only pretend i said things i didnt... as if there isnt a record of the entire conversation. how stupid is that really?

that my friends is called desperation. you got tossed by yours truly and then 'owned' yourselves by resorting to lie.

in fact, i believe three posters had to lie on what i clearly said.... yet i got owned? lol.

if one would like to continue on (tdk you pussy), then just post in the thread. i'll respond tomorrow after lunch.
Laughing Man
All-Star

Post by Laughing Man »

Bidness is an idiot, I thought he maybe a guy who would believe in balance but he refuses to see anything but his liberal agenda. It's fucking sad to watch someone call out others for being blind yet he blindly follows the liberal ring leaders.
You know what the worst thing about the end of the day is? Tomorrow, it starts all over again.
jordanzone
constitutionnomore

Post by jordanzone »

bidness doesn't get owned....one of THE very few that doesn't...
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

I avoided the whole debate but when comparing players it's best to throw out the "old man" years for the players being used for comparison. In most but all not all cases they are ugly.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Master Spade wrote:
swampgator wrote:The MTN has missed out on real meltdowns here if he thinks that is the best.

Which Meltdowns were better than that one? Please post links, they are FUN to read!! lol!!
No links available from the old sites Gator deleted, but I would say in order

1) TDK (twice; once for Gator not giving a shit about his petty quarrels over moderation, and once for Gator posting his personal message where he admitted to being a troll hiding behind multiple usernames for the board to see)
2) Varcity (praise be to Allah and his beloved prophet Mohamed - peace & blessings upon him)
3) Artman (photogate)

I glanced at the thread you're talking about. Bidness wasn't close to being 'destroyed' or melted down, it in fact looked more like the opposite. You desperately trying to validate your boy TDK though lies and embellishment, only speaks volumes to the overall insecurity you Bulls homers have for your righteous place on formats such as this in the online community. It looks pathetic to anybody viewing from afar.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Master Spade wrote:

1) TDK (twice; once for Gator not giving a shit about his petty quarrels over moderation, and once for Gator posting his personal message where he admitted to being a troll hiding behind multiple usernames for the board to see)
2) Varcity (praise be to Allah and his beloved prophet Mohamed - peace & blessings upon him)
3) Artman (photogate)

I glanced at the thread you're talking about. Bidness wasn't close to being 'destroyed' or melted down, it in fact looked more like the opposite. You desperately trying to validate your boy TDK though lies and embellishment, only speaks volumes to the overall insecurity you Bulls homers have for your righteous place on formats such as this in the online community. It looks pathetic to anybody viewing from afar.
Another day, another House post owning some unsuspecting cat.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Master Spade wrote:

3) Artman (photogate)

Which one?

We need that dude here.
town bidness
All-Star

Post by town bidness »

Laughing Man wrote:Bidness is an idiot, I thought he maybe a guy who would believe in balance but he refuses to see anything but his liberal agenda. It's fucking sad to watch someone call out others for being blind yet he blindly follows the liberal ring leaders.
lol, wow, this feels like espn all over again.

i'm an insufferable bastard to some and i know people get emotionally tied to their politics, teams, fav star players or whatever but please dont insult your own intelligence by calling me an idiot. get over whatever conversation i we had in the past and come anew.

no one has to agree about anything so there's no need to harbor resentment, lol.

yes i am a staunch liberal but you may need to do some self examination as to why my words cut you so deep. dissect anything i say and challenge me. i welcome it.

what liberal ring leaders do you speak of? i just like facts, sound logical progression and history. those of my ilk cant be herded like other groups.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Liberals blow cock