elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Trump actually said this?

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
More emotional whining, bitch styleee.

When females have no legitimate or logical argument they get emotional and cry.
Some of us are Americans like me and some are anti American like you....undeniable fact

You prefer welfare dependant white trash rednecks to hard working Haitians who actually pay taxes...that's the bottom line and a solid fact
Where are "welfare dependant white trash rednecks" immigrating from?
Of Haitian immigrants (ages 25 to 65) 22 percent have not graduated from high school and 18 percent have a college degree. This compares to 9 percent and 30 percent, respectively, for native-born Americans.8
The share of Haitian immigrants and their young children (under 18) living in poverty is 20 percent. For native-born Americans and their young children it is 11.6 percent.9
The share of Haitian immigrants and their young children who lack health insurance is 29.5 percent. For native-born Americans and their children it is 12.6 percent.10
Of households headed by Haitian immigrants 46 percent use at least one major welfare program. For households headed by native-born Americans it is 20 percent
https://cis.org/Fact-Sheet/Fact-Sheet-H ... ted-States" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anymore crying elbitchman1973?
Didn't read...more gibberish...
They are harder working than you and your red neck Klan freinds
And keep being against all that America is about and stands for..which you 100% are

Nothing he said was right to say in any capacity...but keep deflecting because you know damn well I'm right
Last edited by elartman1973 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

:trumplol:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

zombiesonics wrote: :trumplol:
You are mentally inept

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Some of us are Americans like me and some are anti American like you....undeniable fact

You prefer welfare dependant white trash rednecks to hard working Haitians who actually pay taxes...that's the bottom line and a solid fact
Of Haitian immigrants (ages 25 to 65) 22 percent have not graduated from high school and 18 percent have a college degree. This compares to 9 percent and 30 percent, respectively, for native-born Americans.8
The share of Haitian immigrants and their young children (under 18) living in poverty is 20 percent. For native-born Americans and their young children it is 11.6 percent.9
The share of Haitian immigrants and their young children who lack health insurance is 29.5 percent. For native-born Americans and their children it is 12.6 percent.10
Of households headed by Haitian immigrants 46 percent use at least one major welfare program. For households headed by native-born Americans it is 20 percent
https://cis.org/Fact-Sheet/Fact-Sheet-H ... ted-States" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And keep being against all that America is about and stands for..which you 100% are

Nothing he said was right to say in any capacity...but keep deflecting because you know damn well I'm right
Those F A C T S I just posted clearly show that Haitians are in fact not "harder working" than me or anyone I know.

Keep crying elbitchman1973.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

Those F A C T S I just posted clearly show that Haitians are in fact not "harder working" than me or anyone I know.

Yes they are..you sit here posting all day...I don't know of any Haitians on this board...
Plus its not about the low income Haitians you moron..its about even the high income ones..the business owners..the contributes...these are the ones you and your racist president want to get rid of...all of them..
You aren't American or even close to it....you stand for everything that isn't American...and are too stupid to realize it

Sending 60,000. To 7-11s across the country to bust employed working illegals is utterly pathetic...busting 21 of them is a gross waste of tax dollars...but I'm sure you support getting rid of hard working people just based on skin color...loser

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Didn't read...more gibberish...

Yes they are..you sit here posting all day...I don't know of any Haitians on this board...
Plus its not about the low income Haitians you moron..its about even the high income ones..the business owners..the contributes...these are the ones you and your racist president want to get rid of...all of them..
You aren't American or even close to it....you stand for everything that isn't American...and are too stupid to realize it

Sending 60,000. To 7-11s across the country to bust employed working illegals is utterly pathetic...busting 21 of them is a gross waste of tax dollars...but I'm sure you support getting rid of hard working people just based on skin color...loser
I support getting rid of illegal aliens.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

If you bring in people from shithole countries, the country will trend in the direction of the shithole country, all else being equal.

It's a remarkably simple concept.

Leftists pretend to not understand so they can artificially pad their base of voters and pad the blue tribe.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

I support getting rid of illegal aliens.
As well as legal.aliens who aren't white...CLEARLY
and you can't defend trumps comments..NOBODY CAN...you fucking idiot...just admit it a d stop being stupid

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:If you bring in people from shithole countries, the country will trend in the direction of the shithole country, all else being equal.

Leftists pretend to not understand so they can artificially pad their base of voters and pad the blue tribe.
They are the ones who do the jobs that none of us will do...they are necessary...and many are high contributers

Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

elartman1973 wrote:

and you can't defend trumps comments..NOBODY CAN...you fucking idiot...just admit it a d stop being stupid
The content of Trump's comment is completely obvious to anyone with half a brain.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:If you bring in people from shithole countries, the country will trend in the direction of the shithole country, all else being equal.

They are the ones who do the jobs that none of us will do...they are necessary...and many are high contributers
Plenty of your people already do the jobs "none of us will do".
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

The content of Trump's comment is completely obvious to anyone with half a brain.
Irrelevent..there's no defending it...don't even try..

Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

elartman1973 wrote:
No they don't. No they aren't. Fucking LOL to the last part.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

46% of Haitian households use at least one form of Welfare.

They aren't doing shit.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Plenty of your people already do the jobs "none of us will do".
You mean being doctor and lawyers and accountants and business owners etc...?
I don't know any Cubans that don't exceed the national average income...NONE.

and you don't even know any Cuban Americans or Haitians at all..your opinion is beyond Irrelevent..and you constantly talk out of your ass as if you have a fucking clue when you don't have any clue at all

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

Immigrants without particularly useful skillsets are most likely to find jobs in the service industry, which are the jobs being eliminated by automation at the quickest rates.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

elartman1973 wrote:

This is one of those things you'd understand better if you had a family, had children, and had some sort of investment in the future.

Edit: Speaking to the post above mine, this has nothing to do whatsoever with economic or societal need.

It has 100 percent to do with stacking demographics against the native nation and anti-nationalism.

*That* is the goal of things like this. Altering politics through culture through demographics.
Last edited by Bush4Ever35 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:46% of Haitian households use at least one form of Welfare.

They aren't doing shit.
Bla bla bla...
Cherry picking like a motherfucker
And completely out of touch with reality and what America is about
That issue is about American infrastructure...cleat trump hasn't created enough jobs then...wtecked

xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

elartman1973 wrote:

Holy shit are you fucking stupid!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

This is one of those things you'd understand better if you had a family, had children, and had some sort of investment in the future.
Ummmm.I do moron
Duh
Your just clueless and there's no defense of his comments..none