Denali, would you vote for Oprah if she ran against President Trump in 2020?

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Denali, would you vote for Oprah if she ran against President Trump in 2020?

Post by LNS »

She 100% would, regardless of Oprah’s qualifications or stances.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Denali, would you vote for Oprah if she ran against President Trump in 2020?

Post by kobeunderbite »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:She 100% would, regardless of Oprah’s qualifications or stances.
That's what I'm thinking. Denali is all about identity politics. She didn't vote in 2016 because she hates white people.
Lamelo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lamelo_Ball »

luckily for everyone women feel safe and secure with a man in charge. this is why 46% of females still voted for donald trump even after finding out he has zero respect for them ( rightfully so )
Greatest Individual Playoff Performance in NBA history - 22y.o = 29.4 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.1 apg, 15-1 Record, #1 in Win Shares
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Right now, it's looking like the Democrats are gonna over-react and choose the wrong person to run for the next presidential election...
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Right now, it's looking like the Democrats are gonna over-react and choose the wrong person to run for the next presidential election...

Would you vote for Oprah, Abe?

:mjlaugh:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:

:mjlaugh:
:dolphin:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Of course black women will vote for their fellow fat welfare queen. But white women won’t, and that’s all that matters

They like her show, but they’re not gonna put her fat ass in the White House.

Libcucks really think that they can go to war with King Alpha God Emperor Trump with a glorified Aunt Jemima.

:trumplol:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Black childless female, it doesn't get any more qualified than that in 2020. She's a lesbo too, no?
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Trump vs. Oprah would be a never-ending series of apocalyptic beatdowns.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I realllllllllllllly hope the Democrats roll out Oprah as the 2020 candidate.

Do it.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Right now, it's looking like the Democrats are gonna over-react and choose the wrong person to run for the next presidential election...

It's pretty telling that I'm considered something of a shitlib faggoty cuck faggot here... and something of a Trump/GOP apologist on another site despite not changing the way I discuss politics in either place.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Democrats in 2016: YOUR CANDIDATE IS NOTHING BUT A TV PERSONALITY WITH NO POLITICAL BACKGROUND WHATSOEVER!!!! UNQUALIFIED!!!!

Democrats in 2018: Ya know....Oprah would be a great President. She's really nice!
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Robceltsfan wrote:Democrats in 2016: YOUR CANDIDATE IS NOTHING BUT A TV PERSONALITY WITH NO POLITICAL BACKGROUND WHATSOEVER!!!! UNQUALIFIED!!!!

Democrats in 2018: Ya know....Oprah would be a great President. She's really nice!

To be fair... it's not always a bad thing when people realize what works and run with it. Trump broke the mold of what a president is and what a president does.

If the genie is legitimately out of the bottle with that one... wouldn't it make sense to make the most of it.

And A LOT of Republicans had the same angle... until they realized Trump was gonna be the guy.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

It's pretty telling that I'm considered something of a shitlib faggoty cuck faggot here... and something of a Trump/GOP apologist on another site despite not changing the way I discuss politics in either place.
You keep repeating this. Please link to an instance of you acting like anything but a lib cuck.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:Democrats in 2016: YOUR CANDIDATE IS NOTHING BUT A TV PERSONALITY WITH NO POLITICAL BACKGROUND WHATSOEVER!!!! UNQUALIFIED!!!!

To be fair... it's not always a bad thing when people realize what works and run with it. Trump broke the mold of what a president is and what a president does.

If the genie is legitimately out of the bottle with that one... wouldn't it make sense to make the most of it.

And A LOT of Republicans had the same angle... until they realized Trump was gonna be the guy.

Hey....just pointing out hypocrisy when I see it. That's what I do.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

You keep repeating this. Please link to an instance of you acting like anything but a lib cuck.

He'd have to link you to MCS....and it's true. He's treated like a conservative over there. I don't know if that has more to do with Abe....or the rest of the cucks over there. Personally, I think Abe is a little left-of-center....but not by much.

~George Carlin~
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

He'd have to link you to MCS....and it's true. He's treated like a conservative over there. I don't know if that has more to do with Abe....or the rest of the cucks over there. Personally, I think Abe is a little left-of-center....but not by much.
But he said he discusses politics the exact same way on both boards. Surely there’s an example of him acting like a red blooded American male somewhere on this board.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

The Rock vs Oprah in a primary?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: You keep repeating this. Please link to an instance of you acting like anything but a lib cuck.

But he said he discusses politics the exact same way on both boards. Surely there’s an example of him acting like a red blooded American male somewhere on this board.

Uhhh....you're not getting it. This board leans hard right.....MCS leans REAL hard left. Abe acts non-threateningly centrist-ish on both boards....and those actions are viewed as cuck-liberal here....and dumb-Repugnican at MCS.

~George Carlin~