brandon ingram has taken over as the new D'snitch Laker outcast i want murdered

Talk about anything here.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Re: brandon ingram has taken over as the new D'snitch Laker outcast i want murdered

Post by elmerjfudd »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Image
:banderas:
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: brandon ingram has taken over as the new D'snitch Laker outcast i want murdered

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Max. wrote:Lonzo already with 10 assists.

could have became the youngest ever with a triple double again tonight if not for two 7 footers on the pelicans
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Max. wrote:Lonzo already with 10 assists.
Most have been on gimmie buckets. He had far better assists at UCLA. We'll see it as soon as these idiots learn to play on his level.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Jesus... Lonzo...

Sit them down. The game is over.

This is the Lakers offense. Lonzo brings it up the court, passes it to a teammate and they take it 1 on 1. There is literally no ball movement.

Fucking trash. Fire Luke's bitch ass.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Jesus Christ! Is this the shit show that you fucking clowns put on for a laker game day thread!? ALL OF YOU ARE UNCERTIFIED AF! For karma sakes, in the future leave the creation and coordination of all official laker game day threads to AngerGeneral.com Chapter of Lakers Nation: Homegrown Cali-Crip-Walkin *Certified* Lakers Fan Club CABINET MEMBERS ONLY!

Thank you for your cooperation.
Last edited by Alex_Murphy on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Lakers go on a run with Lonzo going to the bench. The ball movement was much better. It appears all they wanted to do is playing 1 on 1 when Lonzo gave him the ball. But much better

And Pelicans hit a 3 from half court...

SMH.

Won't count.
Last edited by thatoothpick45 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

thatoothpick45 wrote:Jesus... Lonzo...

This is the Lakers offense. Lonzo brings it up the court, passes it to a teammate and they take it 1 on 1. There is literally no ball movement.

the problem isn't offense

theyre shooting 50% as a team and they have 83 points after 3 quarters

the problem is their opponent is shooting 57% and have 94 points after 3 quarters
Last edited by Lonzo_Ball on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:

the problem is their opponent is shooting 57% and have 94 points after 3 quarters

Watch them play when Lonzo is on the court and watch them without. Lonzo brings it up, passes it to a teammate and they take it on 1 on 1. It seems like they're just trying to get him assists or something. Look at how much better played with him on the bench. They need to play the same way with him on the court.

Yes, the defense sucks ass as well.
Last edited by thatoothpick45 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

3 point game, baby!!!!!!
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

thatoothpick45 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

Watch them play when Lonzo is on the court and watch them without. Lonzo brings it up, passes it to a teammate and they take it on 1 on 1. It seems like they're just trying to get him assists or something. Look at how much better played with him on the bench. They need to play the same way with him on the court.

yes its not the most aesthetically pleasing offense tonight but they ran it through lonzo the other game and it wen't just fine

tonight its stagnant because the lakers weren't playing any defense and the energy got sucked out of the building

you need guys like lonzo to make things easy for guys when theres no momentum going. thats what he was doing and it was actually good enough because the lakers had 80 after 3 quarters and shot 50% regardless of how odd it looked
Olaf
Superstar

Post by Olaf »

LAKERS LEAD

JOSH HART GOD
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

yes its not the most aesthetically pleasing offense tonight but they ran it through lonzo the other game and it wen't just fine

tonight its stagnant because the lakers weren't playing any defense and the energy got sucked out of the building

you need guys like lonzo to make things easy for guys when theres no momentum going. thats what he was doing and it was actually good enough because the lakers had 80 after 3 quarters and shot 50% regardless of how odd it looked

The other game was PHX and the Suns will probably be historically bad.

The team needs to pass the ball around, it came be 1 guy bringing up and passes it to his teammates and he takes it one on one. They'll get there, Lonzo is far too good of a passer but this 1 on 1 BS needs to stop. These 12 assists, he's got tonight are flattering. The last 8 minutes or so is the way the team needs to continuously play.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Just like that, that's how Lonzo needs to play! Great pass!!!
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

This team looks lost at times when Lonzo is on the court. It looked like two different teams out there with Lonzo on the court and off it. They all stand around and wait for Lonzo to do something. Lonzo got 13 assists but as I continue to state, it was all from BS 1 on 1 moves. Lonzo's -24 is evident of the Lakers lackadaisical offense is evident of that.

Ingram was utter trash. How does a lanky ass dude like Ingram only grab 2 measly rebounds?