Jesse Williams Calls National Anthem a Marketing 'Scam' Following NFL Protests

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Jesse Williams Calls National Anthem a Marketing 'Scam' Following NFL Protests

Post by elartman1973 »

thatoothpick45 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
Being so brilliant and all, you decided to take your talents to Ringling College.
No, I went to Valencia and got my AA first, started the summer right after I graduated high school, kinda fucked up a few classes since our parents went away for a month with our sister on a road trip and left my brother and I to watch the house...what a fucking summer...lots of pool lounging, parties , debauchery, every night was a whole new adventure....hot chicks were in our house 24/7
Fascinating. You told us you haven’t lived with your mother since you were 16 but you were left to look after the house after you graduated high school.
Yep, and I said I didn't live there for more than a month at a time after high school, I moved in with 3 buddies that summer...in a house
Any questions?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Jesse Williams Calls National Anthem a Marketing 'Scam' Following NFL Protests

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You didn't have any other options, I understand...and it was a bogus war for oil, you got punked
"Didn't have any options", but I have real degrees and a fine career for one of the most prestigious companies in the world. You went to clown college and are a day laborer. I guess I just have more drive and natural ability.
I went to a great art school and have a great career, have worked for fortune 500 companies and small Co panes like I do nkw...im no day laborer, I don't get paid hourly, nor do i do labor. I do pretty damn well as well as my other ventures, I'm all good....like it or not.
And my degree is 100% real, could get my masters at any university in the country, my buddy went straight to yale, others to nyu, Princeton etc, i was bei g recru item by ccac and ucberkley bUT followed a chick instead... its a fucking real degree dude, so drop that angle
I'm sure.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
A war doesn't have to be declared for there to be a war. I'm sure your teacher taught you that since you were paying attention, right Mamma's Boy?
Bush never officially declared war...prove me wrong
No one said he declared war.

You said it wasn't a war because he didn't declare it, this is not true.
No, I said he never declared war, I said nothing else beyond that

There goes your presumptions mind at work again, and failing

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
"Didn't have any options", but I have real degrees and a fine career for one of the most prestigious companies in the world. You went to clown college and are a day laborer. I guess I just have more drive and natural ability.
I went to a great art school and have a great career, have worked for fortune 500 companies and small Co panes like I do nkw...im no day laborer, I don't get paid hourly, nor do i do labor. I do pretty damn well as well as my other ventures, I'm all good....like it or not.
And my degree is 100% real, could get my masters at any university in the country, my buddy went straight to yale, others to nyu, Princeton etc, i was bei g recru item by ccac and ucberkley bUT followed a chick instead... its a fucking real degree dude, so drop that angle
I'm sure.
Umm, it's undeniable fact...

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Bush never officially declared war...prove me wrong

elartman1973 wrote: And it was never a war
You didn't say that?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I went to a great art school and have a great career, have worked for fortune 500 companies and small Co panes like I do nkw...im no day laborer, I don't get paid hourly, nor do i do labor. I do pretty damn well as well as my other ventures, I'm all good....like it or not.
I'm sure.
Everyone believes you.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

You didn't say that?
It was more of a conflict

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

@Olaf
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
I'm sure.
Everyone believes you.
Doesn't matter, doesn't change facts

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No, I said he never declared war, I said nothing else beyond that

You didn't say that?
You mean like... War?

war
wôr/Submit
noun
a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.
"Japan declared war on Germany"
synonyms: conflict, warfare, combat, fighting, (military) action, bloodshed, struggle; More

You're failing badly here.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

You didn't say that?
You mean like... War?

war
wôr/Submit
noun
a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.
synonyms: conflict, warfare, combat, fighting, (military) action, bloodshed, struggle; More

Nope, I'm succeeding rather well actually

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
I'm sure.
Everyone believes you.
http://billmoyers.com/2014/06/27/the-fi ... k-of-lies/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: It was more of a conflict
You mean like... War?

war
wôr/Submit
noun

You're succeeding at proving you're a lying loser.

You can't even remember what you say from page to page.

Short term memory loss is a classic sign of a fried brain.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
You mean like... War?

war
wôr/Submit
noun

You're succeeding at proving you're a lying loser.

You can't even remember what you say from page to page.

Short term memory loss is a classic sign of a fried brain.
Yet I have you clinging to every word and wrapped around my pinky with ease....my mind is far superior to your one dimensional chalky skull flesh