Jesse Williams Calls National Anthem a Marketing 'Scam' Following NFL Protests

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Jesse Williams Calls National Anthem a Marketing 'Scam' Following NFL Protests

Post by elartman1973 »

The actor and activist says anthem is used to "get boys and girls to go fly overseas and go kill people"
http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/news ... ts-w505365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Jesse Williams Calls National Anthem a Marketing 'Scam' Following NFL Protests

Post by ripper76 »

You thought you were going to get drafted during the First Gulf War.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Jesse Williams Calls National Anthem a Marketing 'Scam' Following NFL Protests

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

ripper76 wrote:You thought you were going to get drafted during the First Gulf War.
Of which he wasn't even old enough to be drafted when the war began, nevermind the draft hadn't been used in forever.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:You thought you were going to get drafted during the First Gulf War.
So did many 18 year olds, so what?
And it was never a war, america never declared war....according to Mr Carrol, my US Government and Economics teacher at the time....I aced the fuck out of his final exam, no studying required, meanwhile all the super nerds study for like a solid week....smh, all you need is to listen in class, take notes and have common sense

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
And it was never a war, america never declared war....according to Mr Carrol, my US Government and Economics teacher at the time....I aced the fuck out of his final exam, no studying required, meanwhile all the super nerds study for like a solid week....smh, all you need is to listen in class, take notes and have common sense
artmanisobese.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
artmanisobese.png
Bush never declared war, people just assumed and went with it, including anything you may bring up here

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: So did many 18 year olds, so what?
artmanisobese.png
Bush never declared war, people just assumed and went with it, including anything you may bring up here
People died there. You hid out, smoked weed, and got fatter.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Being so brilliant and all, you decided to take your talents to Ringling College.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
artmanisobese.png
I was in high school, how exactly did I hide?
You hid at mommy's house, I was alresdy on my own

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Bush never declared war, people just assumed and went with it, including anything you may bring up here
I enlisted.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thatoothpick45 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Being so brilliant and all, you decided to take your talents to Ringling College.
No, I went to Valencia and got my AA first, started the summer right after I graduated high school, kinda fucked up a few classes since our parents went away for a month with our sister on a road trip and left my brother and I to watch the house...what a fucking summer...lots of pool lounging, parties , debauchery, every night was a whole new adventure....hot chicks were in our house 24/7

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
I enlisted.
You didn't have any other options, I understand...and it was a bogus war for oil, you got punked

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
artmanisobese.png
President doesn't have to declare war. Congress authorized it.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
artmanisobese.png
I stand UNcorrected

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Bush never declared war, people just assumed and went with it, including anything you may bring up here
I stand UNcorrected
A war doesn't have to be declared for there to be a war. I'm sure your teacher taught you that since you were paying attention, right Mamma's Boy?
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I was in high school, how exactly did I hide?
I enlisted.
You didn't have any other options, I understand...and it was a bogus war for oil, you got punked
"Didn't have any options", but I have real degrees and a fine career for one of the most prestigious companies in the world. You went to clown college and are a day laborer. I guess I just have more drive and natural ability.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
I stand UNcorrected
A war doesn't have to be declared for there to be a war. I'm sure your teacher taught you that since you were paying attention, right Mamma's Boy?
Bush never officially declared war...prove me wrong

thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

elartman1973 wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
No, I went to Valencia and got my AA first, started the summer right after I graduated high school, kinda fucked up a few classes since our parents went away for a month with our sister on a road trip and left my brother and I to watch the house...what a fucking summer...lots of pool lounging, parties , debauchery, every night was a whole new adventure....hot chicks were in our house 24/7
Fascinating. You told us you haven’t lived with your mother since you were 16 but you were left to look after the house after you graduated high school.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I stand UNcorrected
Bush never officially declared war...prove me wrong
No one said he declared war.

You said it wasn't a war because he didn't declare it, this is not true.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
I enlisted.
"Didn't have any options", but I have real degrees and a fine career for one of the most prestigious companies in the world. You went to clown college and are a day laborer. I guess I just have more drive and natural ability.
I went to a great art school and have a great career, have worked for fortune 500 companies and small Co panes like I do nkw...im no day laborer, I don't get paid hourly, nor do i do labor. I do pretty damn well as well as my other ventures, I'm all good....like it or not.
And my degree is 100% real, could get my masters at any university in the country, my buddy went straight to yale, others to nyu, Princeton etc, i was bei g recru item by ccac and ucberkley bUT followed a chick instead... its a fucking real degree dude, so drop that angle