Lonzo making demands like a crybaby bitch as if he has any pull....

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Lonzo making demands like a crybaby bitch as if he has any pull....

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo Ball tells NBA 2K they'll 'lose a customer' if they don't change graphic of John Collins dunking over Brandon Ingram

http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/story/ ... 05712043=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good to know the lakers entire future hinges on a loser with his entire priorities out of wack
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Lonzo making demands like a crybaby bitch as if he has any pull....

Post by LNS »

He's a shot caller and a born leader.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

ElInsecure triggered af that Lonzo will be greater than any Magic player since Dwight wisely left that swamp.
Last edited by Havlicekstealsit on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Better than lebron doing passive aggressive cryptic tweets with dumb rap songs to express how he feels
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:He's a shot caller and a born leader.
No he isnt...he thinks he is though and so delusuioned laker homers.....which is funny

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elartman1973 wrote:
No he isnt...he thinks he is though and so delusuioned laker homers.....which is funny

Remember when u said elfrid payton would average more points rebounds and assists than lonzo this year

And you backed down like a coward when i said to bet on it
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Remember when u said elfrid payton would average more points rebounds and assists than lonzo this year

Payton will be better than Lonzo. ...but lakers are placing 90% of thier entire hopes on lonzo, so he will always be their main option wherpther he deserves it or nkt...the magic have way more playmaker so we don't have to rely as heavi L y on payton, but if we did then I guarantee payton would destroy all of Lonzo's stats

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No he isnt...he thinks he is though and so delusuioned laker homers.....which is funny

Payton will be better than Lonzo. ...but lakers are placing 90% of thier entire hopes on lonzo, so he will always be their main option wherpther he deserves it or nkt...the magic have way more playmaker so we don't have to rely as heavi L y on payton, but if we did then I guarantee payton would destroy all of Lonzo's stats

Lonzo will likely average 17/12/7

Leading the league in assists with harden and paul playing together and westbrook having to share allot of the ball with PG in iso's

So goodluck with that
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Lonzo is already better than Payton ever was, hell he was better in college than Payton ever was. The magic have zero building blocks and no good players on the entire roster, not sure why this weak as fuck franchise still exists??
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No he isnt...he thinks he is though and so delusuioned laker homers.....which is funny

Like who...?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:Lonzo is already better than Payton ever was, hell he was better in college than Payton ever was. The magic have zero building blocks and no good players on the entire roster, not sure why this weak as fuck franchise still exists??
No he isnt and you are beyond clueless. ..you me know absolutely nothing about the magic and are a shitty poster who has no validity on this board whatsoever

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

Like who...?
Ummm, are you stupid?
It's so funny how you idiots know about Ely nothing about the magic or the roster yet act like you know everything and actually bash them and have clear L y nothing to back you up...
Jeus christ man

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Payton will be better than Lonzo. ...but lakers are placing 90% of thier entire hopes on lonzo, so he will always be their main option wherpther he deserves it or nkt...the magic have way more playmaker so we don't have to rely as heavi L y on payton, but if we did then I guarantee payton would destroy all of Lonzo's stats
Like who...?
Ummm, are you stupid?
It's so funny how you idiots know about Ely nothing about the magic or the roster yet act like you know everything and actually bash them and have clear L y nothing to back you up...
Jeus christ man
Jeus christ man...
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

elartman1973 wrote:
xer0 wrote:Lonzo is already better than Payton ever was, hell he was better in college than Payton ever was. The magic have zero building blocks and no good players on the entire roster, not sure why this weak as fuck franchise still exists??
No he isnt and you are beyond clueless. ..you me know absolutely nothing about the magic and are a shitty poster who has no validity on this board whatsoever
Nope fatboy, that would be YOU. you're the one that is constantly making the claims about the Magic, you've been making a complete buffoon out of your self for what, a decade now?? Your basketball opinions are nothing more than homer dogshit, it's all you're capable of, because you don't have any real insight and you have proven you know less about your own team than just about every poster here. You have ZERO credibility not just with basketball, but pretty much any subject. Put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up you piece of trash. You're a proven imbecile, it's not up for debate.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Elfrid paytin aberages like 5 assists lol

Wtf kinda starting PG is that

Its not like hes kyrie erving shootong 20 times a game
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:Elfrid paytin aberages like 5 assists lol

He didn't start half the season...
He will average 7-9 next season

Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Payton will be better than Lonzo. ...but lakers are placing 90% of thier entire hopes on lonzo, so he will always be their main option wherpther he deserves it or nkt...the magic have way more playmaker so we don't have to rely as heavi L y on payton, but if we did then I guarantee payton would destroy all of Lonzo's stats
Like who...?
Ummm, are you stupid?
Jeus christ man
:verdum:

Buttdevastation and deflection noted...

Again. Like who...?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Nope fatboy, that would be YOU. you're the one that is constantly making the claims about the Magic, you've been making a complete buffoon out of your self for what, a decade now?? Your basketball opinions are nothing more than homer dogshit, it's all you're capable of, because you don't have any real insight and you have proven you know less about your own team than just about every poster here. You have ZERO credibility not just with basketball, but pretty much any subject. Put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up you piece of trash. You're a proven imbecile, it's not up for debate.
Didn't read....you've already established your utter stupidity, why keep reinforcing it by continuing to post?

Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

xer0 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
:banderas:
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:Elfrid paytin aberages like 5 assists lol

He averaged 6.5 last season but really what does it matter? someone has to get stats on a shitty team that lost 50+ games and is set to lose probably 60 games next season.