my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Talk about anything here.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Re: my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:I finally read the OP. It sounded like a wild and crazy time, and apparently no fucks were given at all. I'm super jealous that I don't get drunk and cause scenes at sushi joints, or play bball at the arcade.

Your life is an adventure, Griff! :suds:

its about the little things in life. not 1 or 2 of them. but a collection of fun things instead of being too insecure and shy to really be yourself

you ever taken a bucket of golf balls and just launched them down a busy street. i have
I rarely drink anymore...ne er had a problem with it and am a professional and drink right, not shit beer like you....I just don't think it's worth it...I don't like the buzz that much and the after effects are definitely not worth it...especially day drinking where you sober up later and feel like shit and head and he's and he's your sleep is and he snell fucked up....drinking is for rookies....

:biggums:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I rarely drink anymore...ne er had a problem with it and am a professional and drink right, not shit beer like you....I just don't think it's worth it...I don't like the buzz that much and the after effects are definitely not worth it...especially day drinking where you sober up later and feel like shit and head and he's and he's your sleep is and he snell fucked up....drinking is for rookies....

You're just throwing it all out there ain'tcha Artie? Not paying for beach parking, hating the buzz off booze, not having to leave the house for weed or pussy, lettin all your bills go. Just a cool "fuck it aye" lifestyle we're all just as jealous of you for as we are Griff. You guys are mirror images of each other, except at least Griff is honest and believable.
I pay all my bills, just chose not to pay the at&t one for valid reasons....I shouldn't have ever been billed...I stand firm on that...
Why would i pay for free parking? Dumbass...
Why would I go out for flowers and trim when I don't have to?
And I really dont enjoy alcohol anymore....no lie

Florida beach parking is free. I guess I understand why.

:mjlaugh:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

You're just throwing it all out there ain'tcha Artie? Not paying for beach parking, hating the buzz off booze, not having to leave the house for weed or pussy, lettin all your bills go. Just a cool "fuck it aye" lifestyle we're all just as jealous of you for as we are Griff. You guys are mirror images of each other, except at least Griff is honest and believable.
I pay all my bills, just chose not to pay the at&t one for valid reasons....I shouldn't have ever been billed...I stand firm on that...

Because it shouldn't cost money to visit the shore and the ocean...lol at paying to park at the beach...smh
That seriously makes no sense to me....its not an attraction, it's the beach...but I guess when we have the most beaches of any state in the country ...we don't need to pay...its not a rarity like m it m is eleswhere...beach is the norm
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:I pay all my bills, just chose not to pay the at&t one for valid reasons....I shouldn't have ever been billed...I stand firm on that...

Because it shouldn't cost money to visit the shore and the ocean...lol at paying to park at the beach...smh
That seriously makes no sense to me....its not an attraction, it's the beach...but I guess when we have the most beaches of any state in the country ...we don't need to pay...its not a rarity like m it m is eleswhere...beach is the norm

Beaches in SoCal are an attraction. Beaches in Orlando, not so much. Makes sense.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Beaches in SoCal are an attraction. Beaches in Orlando, not so much. Makes sense.
Not really, they kinda suck in socal actually. ....and beaches everywhere are an attraction, we just have a shit ton more than anywhere else...even siesta key which is voted #1 in the country has free parking
Stop being so dumb.....beaches on all the keys heading to key west are also free parking....means you can just pull off the road anywhere and enjoy the beach and jump in the water....south beach is a bigger attraction than any california beach and it's free as fuck to park. ....same with Panama city, daytona, etc...sure there are places with certain parking lots for five bucks for the day but you can always find free parking
Lol at acting as if it's a negative...Jesus christ man
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"