my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Talk about anything here.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Post by Shill Jackson »

rileymartin wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
Max. wrote:
Nice. There's this nice old building a couple blocks from me. Someone bought it and turned into an arcade bar. Been meaning to check it out.
Damn lucky you. I'd be there every other night lol. I fuggin love arcade games. If they have Blitz, NBA Jam, Paperboy, and GOT Pinball I'll meet you there later tonight.
Get me on the Galaga machine and I'm trouble...
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Post by Da Stars. »

Did you get laid??????? Sounds like you wasted your time.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Da Stars. wrote:Did you get laid??????? Sounds like you wasted your time.

thats how confident i am. i can make a good story out of being cock blocked by sushi restaurants
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Da Stars. wrote:Did you get laid??????? Sounds like you wasted your time.

I believe he said he passed out on some mother of 3's tit in the theatre and she chuckled when he woke up.

Score?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

"Geologist"
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

l3 o $$ wrote:"Geologist"
"lawyer"
"businessman"
"making deals"
"opening a restaurant"
"costco merchandise with Lavar Ball"
"boss"
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
"lawyer"
"businessman"
"making deals"
"opening a restaurant"
"boss"
Jealous?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

l3 o $$ wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
"lawyer"
"businessman"
"making deals"
"opening a restaurant"
"boss"
Jealous?
Jealous of being a mid 30s penis headed nobody without a career?

Why would anyone be jealous of that?

Maybe you're asking if I'm jealous of your garbage HP tablet thing you have.

:booker:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
"lawyer"
"businessman"
"making deals"
"opening a restaurant"
"boss"
Jealous?

"Geologist"

:stephena:
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

l3 o $$ wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
Jealous?

"Geologist"

"lawyer"
"businessman"
"making deals"
"opening a restaurant"
"boss"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Riveting
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:went to the beer store and picked up 10 king cans of 7% beer. buddy picks up 16 cans of shitty 5% beer. other buddy picks up a bottle of tequilla

go to the beach and pick a bench. get wasted in a beautiful sun while watching girls in scantily clad bikinis

finally get a nice thick buzz and hit the beach to throw the football around. a couple and another girl invite me to play volleyball. i give it a go and dominate even while not having played since grade 6

we then move on while chugging beers on the beach infront of life guards with no fucks given and join 2 girls that let us migrate because we were 3 handsome dudes. ( plus one of them needed a lighter )

i notice one of my buddys disappears. i guess to go piss... and then i accuse these random hoes of stealing my football... but later find out theres 2 other identical ones in the general vicinity. i get in a battle of words and insults with a blonde chick after she says she didn't like me comparing her to julia styles from save the last dance. nearly get in a fight with her boyfriend. end up telling her shes special/unique and nothing like any celebrity because theyre all beneath her in every way. she starts crying and my friends inform me its time to leave

we head to a sushi bar downtown with 2 girls we picked up from the beach only to find out the place closed. the girls dip on us cause they weren't down to see dunkirk. they bus home and i go in a drunken need for speed race to a sushi place that closes at 10. we get there with 20 minutes to spare. i start shouting about how absolutely aweful their food is. asking why the fuck theyed serve me sashimi on pringle chips. i end up stuffing 2 sushi pizzas in a tea cup and throwing it under the table. leave unsatisfied.

we get to the theatre and the movie doesn't start till 10:45. so we start stealing basketballs from the arcade machine and start shooting threes on the other side of the atm's for about 20 minutes ... security comes and isn't even mad we're stealing from them. they just ask us to move closer.

finally get into the movie and i fall asleep an hour in for about 5 seconds. wake up with my head on this milfs tits next to me... she didn't seem to mind

go outside after the movie and see her outside having a smoke. get her number and head home. drop my buddy off and call it a night

this is every other day for me. this is what a weekday is for someone whos retired at age 33..... and its "boring" to some 19 year old cucked faggot jew

:susp:
where
Lol at it being illegal to drink on the beach where you live... we bring fucking kegs and bottles ....shit we can even drive on some of our beaches...lol at canada
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:went to the beer store and picked up 10 king cans of 7% beer. buddy picks up 16 cans of shitty 5% beer. other buddy picks up a bottle of tequilla

go to the beach and pick a bench. get wasted in a beautiful sun while watching girls in scantily clad bikinis

finally get a nice thick buzz and hit the beach to throw the football around. a couple and another girl invite me to play volleyball. i give it a go and dominate even while not having played since grade 6

we then move on while chugging beers on the beach infront of life guards with no fucks given and join 2 girls that let us migrate because we were 3 handsome dudes. ( plus one of them needed a lighter )

i notice one of my buddys disappears. i guess to go piss... and then i accuse these random hoes of stealing my football... but later find out theres 2 other identical ones in the general vicinity. i get in a battle of words and insults with a blonde chick after she says she didn't like me comparing her to julia styles from save the last dance. nearly get in a fight with her boyfriend. end up telling her shes special/unique and nothing like any celebrity because theyre all beneath her in every way. she starts crying and my friends inform me its time to leave

we head to a sushi bar downtown with 2 girls we picked up from the beach only to find out the place closed. the girls dip on us cause they weren't down to see dunkirk. they bus home and i go in a drunken need for speed race to a sushi place that closes at 10. we get there with 20 minutes to spare. i start shouting about how absolutely aweful their food is. asking why the fuck theyed serve me sashimi on pringle chips. i end up stuffing 2 sushi pizzas in a tea cup and throwing it under the table. leave unsatisfied.

we get to the theatre and the movie doesn't start till 10:45. so we start stealing basketballs from the arcade machine and start shooting threes on the other side of the atm's for about 20 minutes ... security comes and isn't even mad we're stealing from them. they just ask us to move closer.

finally get into the movie and i fall asleep an hour in for about 5 seconds. wake up with my head on this milfs tits next to me... she didn't seem to mind

go outside after the movie and see her outside having a smoke. get her number and head home. drop my buddy off and call it a night

this is every other day for me. this is what a weekday is for someone whos retired at age 33..... and its "boring" to some 19 year old cucked faggot jew

where
Lol at it being illegal to drink on the beach where you live... we bring fucking kegs and bottles ....shit we can even drive on some of our beaches...lol at canada

the beach has a bar and has a vending license. its sort of private property in a way. they also rent out volley ball nets and have paid parking

we just park down the street and walk over.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I finally read the OP. It sounded like a wild and crazy time, and apparently no fucks were given at all. I'm super jealous that I don't get drunk and cause scenes at sushi joints, or play bball at the arcade.

Your life is an adventure, Griff! :suds:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

where

the beach has a bar and has a vending license. its sort of private property in a way. they also rent out volley ball nets and have paid parking

we just park down the street and walk over.
Lol at having 5o pay to park at the beach
Smh

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:I finally read the OP. It sounded like a wild and crazy time, and apparently no fucks were given at all. I'm super jealous that I don't get drunk and cause scenes at sushi joints, or play bball at the arcade.

its about the little things in life. not 1 or 2 of them. but a collection of fun things instead of being too insecure and shy to really be yourself

you ever taken a bucket of golf balls and just launched them down a busy street. i have
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:I finally read the OP. It sounded like a wild and crazy time, and apparently no fucks were given at all. I'm super jealous that I don't get drunk and cause scenes at sushi joints, or play bball at the arcade.

its about the little things in life. not 1 or 2 of them. but a collection of fun things instead of being too insecure and shy to really be yourself

you ever taken a bucket of golf balls and just launched them down a busy street. i have
I rarely drink anymore...ne er had a problem with it and am a professional and drink right, not shit beer like you....I just don't think it's worth it...I don't like the buzz that much and the after effects are definitely not worth it...especially day drinking where you sober up later and feel like shit and head and he's and he's your sleep is and he snell fucked up....drinking is for rookies....

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

I rarely drink anymore...ne er had a problem with it and am a professional and drink right, not shit beer like you....I just don't think it's worth it...I don't like the buzz that much and the after effects are definitely not worth it...especially day drinking where you sober up later and feel like shit and head and he's and he's your sleep is and he snell fucked up....drinking is for rookies....

phpBB [video]
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

You're just throwing it all out there ain'tcha Artie? Not paying for beach parking, hating the buzz off booze, not having to leave the house for weed or pussy, lettin all your bills go. Just a cool "fuck it aye" lifestyle we're all just as jealous of you for as we are Griff. You guys are mirror images of each other, except at least Griff is honest and believable.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

You're just throwing it all out there ain'tcha Artie? Not paying for beach parking, hating the buzz off booze, not having to leave the house for weed or pussy, lettin all your bills go. Just a cool "fuck it aye" lifestyle we're all just as jealous of you for as we are Griff. You guys are mirror images of each other, except at least Griff is honest and believable.
I pay all my bills, just chose not to pay the at&t one for valid reasons....I shouldn't have ever been billed...I stand firm on that...
Why would i pay for free parking? Dumbass...
Why would I go out for flowers and trim when I don't have to?
And I really dont enjoy alcohol anymore....no lie