Cat still isnt back yet. Resorting to macgyver tactics

Talk about anything here.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Cat still isnt back yet. Resorting to macgyver tactics

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

I figure a raccoon or 2 might come and say hi.. but its worth it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Cat still isnt back yet. Resorting to macgyver tactics

Post by kobeunderbite »

Wow, so interesting!
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Have you alerted the mounties yet?
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

other than the day my cat died my cat never left my side. She was a very loyal and a loving cat
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Wow, so interesting!

says the guy that praised jim buss and d'angelo russell while sucking off the leagues most laughed at and mocked player of all time LePiss Blames

everything you touch turns to shit. just retire as a fan of organized sports already
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:

says the guy that praised jim buss and d'angelo russell while sucking off the leagues most laughed at and mocked player of all time LePiss Blames

everything you touch turns to shit. just retire as a fan of organized sports already

Jim Buss and D'Angelo Russell and LeBron James all deserve praise, you deserve none for leading a depressingly boring existence.

:asskicking:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Macgyver tactics like...leaving the blinds open?
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

Jim Buss and D'Angelo Russell and LeBron James all deserve praise, you deserve none for leading a depressingly boring existence.

had a thick ufc party saturday. going to the beach today for the 20th time this summer to meet more females and play football/ bbq and get drunk. then seeing dunkirk later

meanwhile you think thats all boring stuff and your arranged marriage with you being consumed with work 24/7 is what you consider fun

i smashed a dudes head in and might only get anger management courses. as far as i'm concerned nothing can spoil my mood today

:pop2:

btw your lakers are dead. everything i said happened. i am the lavar ball of angergeneral
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

had a thick ufc party saturday. going to the beach today for the 20th time this summer to meet more females and play football/ bbq and get drunk. then seeing dunkirk later

THAT is supposed to be considered not-boring?

:laugh3:
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

you're probably the most boring teenager i've ever come across in my time on this planet

if you went to my school i have no doubt you would have been in the library on the computer during lunch hour while the cool kids were outside interacting with the opposite sex
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Griff having trouble finding pussy....this isn't surprising.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

meanwhile you think thats all boring stuff and your arranged marriage with you being consumed with work 24/7 is what you consider fun

i smashed a dudes head in and might only get anger management courses. as far as i'm concerned nothing can spoil my mood today

:pop2:

btw your lakers are dead. everything i said happened. i am the lavar ball of angergeneral

Beach, in central Canada?

:mjlaugh:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

had a thick ufc party saturday. going to the beach today for the 20th time this summer to meet more males and play football/ bbc and get drunk. then seeing drunkcock later

But he had BBC!

:aj:
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**