Bye.

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Bye.

Post by lettherebehouse »

Buckets wrote:It would be comical if Abe endured all those years of Timberwolves futility on ESPN and here then leaves right when they are good.

Enjoy your vacation.

It would be equally comical if after 12 straight years of pulling this "bye" routine, Abe finally does leave for good but none of us will give a shit anymore about his farewell thread because it's just assumed he's only going on his annual vacay.

"Hey guys, I'm really leaving this time"

"Yeah yeah yeah, see ya next week Abe, ya old goon".

"No seriously, I'm retiring for good now".

"Whatever you say ya old bag, now gone'get"

:asskicking:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Which AG shitposter will credit themselves for thinking they sent Abe into retirement.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Buckets wrote:It would be comical if Abe endured all those years of Timberwolves futility on ESPN and here then leaves right when they are good.

Enjoy your vacation.

It would be equally comical if after 12 straight years of pulling this "bye" routine, Abe finally does leave for good but none of us will give a shit anymore about his farewell thread because it's just assumed he's only going on his annual vacay.

"Hey guys, I'm really leaving this time"

"Yeah yeah yeah, see ya next week Abe, ya old goon".

"No seriously, I'm retiring for good now".

"Whatever you say ya old bag, now gone'get"

:asskicking:
Abe done cried wolf one too many times.

:banderas:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Which AG shitposter will credit themselves for thinking they sent Abe into retirement.
Griff already did.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

rileymartin wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

Wait, wha..?

Have I missed something obvious and this is part of a "ruse"..?

If not, I hope all is well with you and yours health/stability wise and wish you all the best, as I would anyone. Hopefully i'm just out of the loop on an inside situation as I have been distracted myself for about 2 weeks with some unforeseen things.
It's the exact words Bush used in his last message here three months ago. Hasn't logged back in since.

Abe is just on vacay.
Still perpetuating this fallacy? You and I both know this isn't true...
You really are a fucking idiot of the highest order.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

This scalp is mine.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
It's the exact words Bush used in his last message here three months ago. Hasn't logged back in since.

Abe is just on vacay.
It is pretty silly at this point for you to continue pretend otherwise. I know you aren't that dumb, so your defensiveness over this subject is telling. It is pretty simple really...Bush "leaves" the board forever, but, because of his high level of narcissism, he absolutely has to read what everyone wrote about his departure. So, in order to have read those posts undetected, he had to come back as a "new" poster so that his last log in date would stay undisturbed...Enter "Mayem4me (Notice the 4?)", our new member of the community who was ready to mix it up with everyone, except Mayhem4me, who showed up right after Bush4ever's disappearance was here only long enough to read and fulfill his ego...
And, of course, ever the suck up loyalist, We got good old Grizz to keep the dream alive...
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

rileymartin wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
It is pretty silly at this point for you to continue pretend otherwise. I know you aren't that dumb, so your defensiveness over this subject is telling. It is pretty simple really...Bush "leaves" the board forever, but, because of his high level of narcissism, he absolutely has to read what everyone wrote about his departure. So, in order to have read those posts undetected, he had to come back as a "new" poster so that his last log in date would stay undisturbed...Enter "Mayem4me (Notice the 4?)", our new member of the community who was ready to mix it up with everyone, except Mayhem4me, who showed up right after Bush4ever's disappearance was here only long enough to read and fulfill his ego...
And, of course, ever the suck up loyalist, We got good old Grizz to keep the dream alive...
No, you're just an extra special kind of stupid with paranoid delusions.

There's no conspiracy here. Bush4Ever hasn't logged on since his last message. Mayhem4me or whatever the exact handle is was vouched by Alaskahawks. He joined May 16 and hasn't logged back on since May 18. None of us would give enough of a shit to try to play some silly game like you have envisioned.

You're just a special kind of dumb and paranoid.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I'm looking forward to more of this exchange.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

There's no conspiracy here. Bush4Ever hasn't logged on since his last message. Mayhem4me or whatever the exact handle is was vouched by Alaskahawks. He joined May 16 and hasn't logged back on since May 18. None of us would give enough of a shit to try to play some silly game like you have envisioned.

It really isn't even that big of a deal...You and Hawks were running around here making a big deal about the new member, vouching for him, how awesome it was to add to the community blah, blah, blah, and it was nothing more than Bush vainly reading the comments about his departure without being detected. It isn't a coincidence that Mayhem4ever or Mayhem4me or whatever it was was only here for a short time, and the timing certainly wasn't a coincidence either.
Your passion is compelling old guy, but you aren't fooling anyone. Get off your high horse gramps and climb into your rocking chair where you belong.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

rileymartin wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

It really isn't even that big of a deal...You and Hawks were running around here making a big deal about the new member, vouching for him, how awesome it was to add to the community blah, blah, blah, and it was nothing more than Bush vainly reading the comments about his departure without being detected. It isn't a coincidence that Mayhem4ever or Mayhem4me or whatever it was was only here for a short time, and the timing certainly wasn't a coincidence either.
Your passion is compelling old guy, but you aren't fooling anyone. Get off your high horse gramps and climb into your rocking chair where you belong.
Uncle. I give up. You really are a strange and delusional guy. It makes no sense for me to continue to debate this with you. You choose to believe whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm not getting sucked into a longer back and forth with you. You're a paranoid, delusional moron, and that's my last word on this.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

rileymartin wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Red pilled like a muahfuggah

:banderas:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Mayhem was a real, new poster.

100%
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Uncle. I give up. You really are a strange and delusional guy. It makes no sense for me to continue to debate this with you. You choose to believe whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm not getting sucked into a longer back and forth with you. You're a paranoid, delusional moron, and that's my last word on this.
It hasn't made sense for a while now actually, but, ever the suck ass, you fight on til the bloody end...Good for you...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Robceltsfan wrote:Mayhem was a real, new poster.

100%
Listen, just because you and Hawks got together a fucked doesn't mean you have to keep swinging from his nuts for the rest of eternity. Put down the Cosmopolitan, grab a beer, grab your balls and man up for once...
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

rileymartin wrote:

100%
Listen, just because you and Hawks got together a fucked doesn't mean you have to keep swinging from his nuts for the rest of eternity. Put down the Cosmopolitan, grab a beer, grab your balls and man up for once...
Uhhh....it was a Manhattan....and I was drinking the flight of bourbon.

But continue your quest for....attention.

~George Carlin~
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

100%

Yea, sure it was Carrie Bradshaw...
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

rileymartin wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Yea, sure it was Carrie Bradshaw...

Good grief....I had to Google who the fuck that was. I bet it rolled right off your tongue, didn't it? You were probably a YUUUUGE fan of the show back in the day....amirite?

~George Carlin~
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Riley's turning into a real Don Johnson right meow.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

gaskill15 wrote:Riley's turning into a real Don Johnson right meow.
Not really...it was pretty obvious at the time...the fact that Grizz gets so emotional and wets depends over this makes it even more obvious...He has fought very, very hard against this notion. Someone should tell the old geezer to lighten up a little bit.
And, of course Rob, who hasn't really had the opportunity to swing from Abes nuts in a while because of his absence would never miss a chance to jump on over to another of his hero's nuts. He wants in real bad.