my cat got out for the 3rd time. last 2 times it came back. this might be it though

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: my cat got out for the 3rd time. last 2 times it came back. this might be it though

Post by elartman1973 »

LACANO wrote:Anyone who infers a correlation between a pet of choice and sexuality is extremely insecure in their own sexuality.

With that said, my cat is great. I let her out occasionally and she just sniffs around without running off.
Fag
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: my cat got out for the 3rd time. last 2 times it came back. this might be it though

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elmerjfudd wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
LACANO wrote:Anyone who infers a correlation between a pet of choice and sexuality is extremely insecure in their own sexuality.

With that said, my cat is great. I let her out occasionally and she just sniffs around without running off.

i disagree with fat tits on cats being a gay guys pet. but i do agree that a type of pet does give away what type of person they are most of the time

could anyone here picture a straight confident grown white man owning one of these

I had an uncle that had a dog like that, he was a former police sergeant, owned his own mechanic shop and was about as straight as it comes. Dude was in his 70s picking up good looking chicks half his age.

i said a grown man. not one near death. obviously seniors choose smaller dogs because they can't control bigger ones anymore
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:the cats a vicious creature.. murders animals. sharpens its claws on a piece of wood daily

it attacked a huge ass dog a month ago. shes probly tasting blood from dead pets around the neighborhood and never to return for shitty purina cat chow. owell

coyotes aren't exactly a typical neighborhood pet that i'm referring to being vulnerable around my cat
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:

i disagree with fat tits on cats being a gay guys pet. but i do agree that a type of pet does give away what type of person they are most of the time

could anyone here picture a straight confident grown white man owning one of these

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

like i said...
little dogs are for gay men
and senior citizens*
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

like i said...
and senior citizens*

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elmerjfudd wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

like i said...
and senior citizens*

those guys are either closet gays, celebrities ( nfl players? ) with many kinds of dogs or their women picked them out

i mean for christ sakes one of the dogs has a pink bow on its head

:L

plus i think the top one is just a baby and will grow to be huge
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Fucking fur balls. Cats suck.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Guess I'll be the only one to hope your cat comes home.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

PhutureDynasty wrote:Guess I'll be the only one to hope your cat comes home.
Cat just knows he's worthless and went to find a functional human to care for it.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills