Donald Sterling says he doesn't want black ppl at his games

Talk about anything here.
Carpediem77
Superstar

Re: Donald Sterling says he doesn't want black ppl at his ga

Post by Carpediem77 »

Ali Natural wrote:
CleveTown[TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: 1. In the political arena any criticism of black folks for their pathology is met with vicious condemnation. It is for this reason that blacks are privileged. They are uncriticizable in the political arena just like faggots and Jews. Racist homophobe and antisemite are thrown out.

2. As for blacks being at the bottom of the socio economic ladder that is their own fault. They bought into liberalism at the expense of the nuclear patriarchal structure. As a result they are being sifted as wheat.

3. Wealth is not going to save black people hence drop the materialist philosophy. Black problems isn't a matter of white privilege reducing access by the black man to economic betterment. Black problems largely stem from black ethics which are fostered in their broken families. Just check out how black students behave in kindergarten.
Another searing truthful post from Ati.
racism is funny. some blacks dont like whites, some whites dont like blacks, why cant the media understand this. "Forcing" us to get along is nazi-esque.
Integration was far from Nazi protocol you cracker bolt tattoo having cocksucker. Aren't you in Korea anyway? Fun fact: Asians voted for Obama at a 3-1 ratio over Romney. So not even strong family, education oriented Asians fall for your Eurocentric conservative white cock loving bull shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't even believe he's in Asia...That dumbass is probably sitting in a basement on the east side of Cleveland with his bitch ass
Ali Natural
Superstar

Re: Donald Sterling says he doesn't want black ppl at his games

Post by Ali Natural »

On April 26 2014 I reintroduced cuckold into the American lexicon
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Ali Natural wrote:On April 26 2014 I reintroduced cuckold into the American lexicon
You did get cucked pretty hard in this thread
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Thedictator wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:On April 26 2014 I reintroduced cuckold into the American lexicon
You did get cucked pretty hard in this thread
I dominated this thread with the greatest of ease