Donald Sterling says he doesn't want black ppl at his games

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Donald Sterling says he doesn't want black ppl at his ga

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Wow look how cold and calculating that bitch is and she suckered poor Mel into going off
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Wow look how cold and calculating that bitch is and she suckered poor Mel into going off
Yeah.

The one thing I learned about relationships is to NEVER EVER "open up" about your feelings, political views, and your past to any woman...not even your wife.

They will immediately gossip whatever you told them to their girlfriends.

Many men were destroyed because they couldn't keep their mouth shut, suckered into "connecting" with a woman to only be snitched on.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

The goal is to have a woman who shares your religious and political views. Mel Gibson messed up when he left his wife who was with him for a long time for that hussy. Mel Gibson made over $100 mill on the passion of Christ. He them bought a private island and had the life. He then went and dumped his faithful wife smh.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

It's rare that I side with these opportunistic money-hungry trophy bitches, but Sterling deserves to get taken to the cleaners more than anyone.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

I'm sure the NAACP will bestow upon him another award for this.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

People are so sensitive about opinions. So what, what he thinks? Now watch the likes of Wilbon and Jemele Hill run with this story and make it a bigger issue than it is. Sterling is the boss, he cuts the cheques, deal with it!
Last edited by thatoothpick45 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

I'm actually loving Donald Sterling's truthful rant because this reveals truth about how most of these NFL, NBA, and MLB slave owners feel about non-white men in particular.

Sure, they'll rub elbows with these athletes, coach these athletes, have these athletes over for dinner with the family even, but they wouldn't want their daughters marrying any of them.

Hopefully, more owners would come out in the future and tell us how they really feel. These kneegrows are nothing but overpaid slaves...a minstrel show for white people's entertainment.

Heck, there are some members right here on angersports who love idolizing and worshiping these kneegrow athletes BUT yet they don't like black people. This is a very strange yet interesting phenomenon. It has much to do with sexual insecurity and fear of white genetic annihilation, like I've noted before.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Sterling has made no secrets about his disdain over minorities. Not sure why this is shocking news. Dude has said and done straight racist shit for decades yet still owns properties, teams, and is still allowed to practice law (he has a JD). He's the true Teflon Don.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

I stand with Donald. Dude was done wrong, his GF clearly baiting him to get some info. He was going to dump her ass, and she wanted to be be famous before it is all said and done. Don't be shocked if you see her have a show on VH1 or BET.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

dunkan4rings wrote:I'm actually loving Donald Sterling's truthful rant because this reveals truth about how most of these NFL, NBA, and MLB slave owners feel about non-white men in particular.

Sure, they'll rub elbows with these athletes, coach these athletes, have these athletes over for dinner with the family even, but they wouldn't want their daughters marrying any of them.

Hopefully, more owners would come out in the future and tell us how they really feel. These kneegrows are nothing but overpaid slaves...a minstrel show for white people's entertainment.

Heck, there are some members right here on angersports who love idolizing and worshiping these kneegrow athletes BUT yet they don't like black people. This is a very strange yet interesting phenomenon. It has much to do with sexual insecurity and fear of white genetic annihilation, like I've noted before.

Dunkan is right, all these owners think the same thing and your average white person in general. Sterling just has the guts to share his feelings.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

thatoothpick45 wrote:I stand with Donald. Dude was done wrong, his GF clearly baiting him to get some info. He was going to dump her ass, and she wanted to be be famous before it is all said and done. Don't be shocked if you see her have a show on VH1 or BET.

The real lesson here is to not confide in a whore.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

thatoothpick45 wrote:I stand with Donald. Dude was done wrong, his GF clearly baiting him to get some info. He was going to dump her ass, and she wanted to be be famous before it is all said and done. Don't be shocked if you see her have a show on VH1 or BET.
"I stand with Donald"

Says a white guy on a message board about a ****** sport.

:noidea: I mean I'm stumped...
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

dunkan4rings wrote:
"I stand with Donald"

LOL
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

denali4eva wrote:
dunkan4rings wrote:
"I stand with Donald"

LOL
Yeah I LMAO too at these clowns.

I noticed this same phenomenon out in the 'burbs when a white buy would go off on non-white people, Hispanics and blacks in particular...and come to find out...these white boys worship hip hop/rap music and have Jay-Z and LeBron James posters on their bedroom walls.

I mean c'mon folks...

They have animosity, insecurities, and jealousy towards black athletes.

White people don't hate black people because black people are black. White people hate black people because white people are not black.
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

ESPN story is up. Why does the media always run to Al Sharpton for a quote as if no one else is available? smh

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/stor ... d-sterling" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by somberbostonian on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

dunkan4rings wrote:
"I stand with Donald"

I stand with Donald, because what he was saying was made in private. We all say things in our homes and among people we believe we can trust differently then we would with people we do not know. Things like that should not be leaked out.

I may look like a white guy, but I am Argentine and what he said did not offend me one bit.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

thatoothpick45 wrote:
dunkan4rings wrote:
"I stand with Donald"

I stand with Donald, because what he was saying was made in private. We all say things in our homes and among people we believe we can trust differently then we would with people we do not know. Things like that should not be leaked out.

I may look like a white guy, but I am Argentine and what he said did not offend me one bit.
I support his opinion too because this serves as a "****** wake up call" for non-white people.

They're nothing but overpaid slaves to their white overlord slave masters.

Illusion of inclusion.
Carpediem77
Superstar

Post by Carpediem77 »

dunkan4rings wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
dunkan4rings wrote: "I stand with Donald"

I support his opinion too because this serves as a "****** wake up call" for non-white people.

They're nothing but overpaid slaves to their white overlord slave masters.

Illusion of inclusion.
Not all non-white people are duped by the illusion, my friend.....believe that.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Wtf? I expected much worse. The woman baited him over and over with some obviously scripted lines and all she got was "don't bring them to my games, don't pose for pictures with them"

What's the world become when you can't tell your hoe not to pose for pictures with guys and broadcast them over the internet?
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

somberbostonian wrote:ESPN story is up. Why does the media always run to Al Sharpton for a quote as if no one else is available? smh

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/stor ... d-sterling" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LeBron was probably busy.