How many of you have went out and bought d Logitech k830 Bluetooth multimedia keyboard because

Talk about anything here.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Re: How many of you have went out and bought d Logitech k830 Bluetooth multimedia keyboard beca

Post by Kennethgriffin »

i got this one many years ago. still works... meh
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: How many of you have went out and bought d Logitech k830 Bluetooth multimedia keyboard beca

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kennethgriffin wrote:Image

i got this one many years ago. still works... meh
That one uses USB ... the k830 is Bluetooth and super sexy well built.

Super sexy... well built... just like it's daddy!
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

I have the keyboard, and yes long before you posted about it. It's a good keyboard for browsing the net on the couch, the keys are pretty quiet and the charge lasts a long time, i've went multiple months without needing to charge it.
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

xer0 wrote:I have the keyboard, and yes long before you posted about it. It's a good keyboard for browsing the net on the couch, the keys are pretty quiet and the charge lasts a long time, i've went multiple months without needing to charge it.
I'd also like to add that the charge seems to not last nearly as long if you use the illuminated keys often, if you do you may only get 2 weeks out of a charge, I hardly use them so I can go 2 months or longer without charging the keyboard. Charging the battery takes awhile, maybe 4 hours or so. Another gripe of it is it's a nice looking keyboard, but it's a fingerprint magnet, so it's pretty much impossible to keep clean. Other than that it's a good basic net browsing keyboard, it gets the job done and the trackpad works well, on top of using the left clicker underneath the pad there's also a left click button on the top left of the keyboard above the esc key, and you can also do left clicks by tapping the trackpad with your finger, which can be helpful at times.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Did you just quote your own post?

:mj: