Undies is a scrawny nerd jew. Griff is white trash. Grizz is old. Arty is fat. Gas fucks cows

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Undies is a scrawny nerd jew. Griff is white trash. Grizz is old. Arty is fat. Gas fucks co

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Max. wrote:What's going on, Abe?

Bored. Picking a fight.

A bunch of faggotty cuck pussies up in here though.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: Undies is a scrawny nerd jew. Griff is white trash. Grizz is old. Arty is fat. Gas fucks co

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

And purple-pantied, hip-aching blind fuckers.
My hips can squat two and a half plates a side to parallel and trap bar deadlift 350 lbs for reps. Your scrawny lily white butt would have its sphincter shrivel up at the thought. LMBAO.

I don't care about any of that.

I do know I can run faster than you though. And wouldn't have to worry about running into a wall if we raced. Can you say the same, Mr. Magoo?
You can run faster, I'll give you that. And many times, you would likely HAVE to run faster because your scrawny ass wouldn't have a choice in the matter.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
My hips can squat two and a half plates a side to parallel and trap bar deadlift 350 lbs for reps. Your scrawny lily white butt would have its sphincter shrivel up at the thought. LMBAO.

I do know I can run faster than you though. And wouldn't have to worry about running into a wall if we raced. Can you say the same, Mr. Magoo?
You can run faster, I'll give you that. And many times, you would likely HAVE to run faster because your scrawny ass wouldn't have a choice in the matter.

Can't catch what you can't see, Mr. Wonder.

Besides, you're a faux lift rat. Ati puts you to shame on the kettleballs, so get your bionic ass out of here.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

abes trying so hard to emulate his manifestations of people he hates on here

he assumes this is all me and other people do to get attention

but hes so over the top its just coming across as fake edginess.

its like some officer farva type shit

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Besides, you're a faux lift rat. Ati puts you to shame on the kettleballs, so get your bionic ass out of here.
Ati is a fag. The only guy here who can outlift me here is likely LMD. And he's a juicer, so I discount that.

You and Ati would make for a good cat fight. If you fake with the left, and then slug him with your purse, you might be able to take him.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Griff uses a laundry detergent container as a doorstop... true spit... but claims he's not white trash.

Dude. Stop. Please. You're white trash. Own it.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

Max. wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:abes trying so hard to emulate his manifestations of people he hates on here

he assumes this is all me and other people do to get attention

but hes so over the top its just coming across as fake edginess.

its like some officer farva type shit

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
He's dead on about you being white trash tho.

Might as well embrace it. Don't be artman, man.

canadian white trash*

and with the way he defines it... its really not even that bad..

i'd almost accept the classification if there already werent a canadian white trash definition

its people like this

phpBB [video]

they say stuff like "fuckin give'r.... ya budday!.."

they watch a ton of hockey. drink a ton of beer

trailer park boys is their favorite tv show

hit up cottages every weekend and yell at camp fires

they listen to nothing but rock

real annoying people
Last edited by Kennethgriffin on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Ati is a fag. The only guy here who can outlift me here is likely LMD. And he's a juicer, so I discount that.

You and Ati would make for a good cat fight. If you fake with the left, and then slug him with your purse, you might be able to take him.

Grizz is mad because his saggy old man balls swing more than the kettlebells he's trying to lift.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Grizz is mad because his own saggy old man balls swing more than the kettlebells he's trying to lift.
OK.. that one made me chuckle..

but you're still a fag who can't take Ati without a lucky swing with your purse.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Griff uses a laundry detergent container as a doorstop... true spit... but claims he's not white trash.

Dude. Stop. Please. You're white trash. Own it.

i wouldn't if i could put a door stop but the towel closet door is in the way. there isn't one long enough for it

builders mistake. not mine

it fits and doesn't get knocked over... need it or else the door locks cause its a push in
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Ati is a fag.

All things considered, this line is funnier than you guys will give credit for.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

post a vid of your max bench press

if i can't beat it i'l retire from angergeneral forever
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

i'm pretty sure i bench pressed 230 quite easly not too long ago

only did 1 rep though
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Kennethgriffin wrote:i'm pretty sure i bench pressed 230 quite easly not too long ago

only did 1 rep though
You should bow out of this thread. I can INCLINE bench 225 for 3 reps.

Edit: by the way, it's only a rep if the bar touches your chest and with no bounce.,
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:i'm pretty sure i bench pressed 230 quite easly not too long ago

only did 1 rep though
You should bow out of this thread. I can INCLINE bench 225 for 3 reps.

Edit: by the way, it's only a rep if the bar touches your chest and with no bounce.,
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

i just curled my 30's for 20 reps on each arm

i'm just younger, taller, bigger frame, more energy, more natural strength

grizz is in no way shape or form stronger than me ... his muscle is too old...

even goldberg cant press slam anyone anymore even while looking nearly as ripped
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Kennethgriffin wrote:i just curled my 30's for 20 reps on each arm

i'm just younger, taller, bigger frame, more energy, more natural strength

grizz is in no way shape or form stronger than me ... his muscle is too old...

even goldberg cant press slam anyone anymore even while looking nearly as ripped
A little advice. Twenty reps of anything is pretty much useless.

To get stronger "naturally" - roiders can grow more effectively with different protocols, stay in ranges of 4-6 reps for your work sets. When you get to six reps for 3 or 4 sets with several minutes rest in between, then add a small amount of weight which will probably knock you back to 4 reps. I'm talking your work sets here. Make sure you do a few warm-up sets with much less weight first to prevent injury.

One other tip. For biceps (since you were talking curls) I find preacher curls with an EZ Curl bar gives you by far the most bang for your buck and is easiest on the wrists. Keep good form. Keep your ass on the seat and don't set the seat too high and do a full range of motion or at least really close.

You're welcome.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Some of you can probably outlift me.

But that's all rendered moot when you are tied up into a pretzel.

8-)
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Bush4Ever wrote:Some of you can probably outlift me.

But that's all rendered moot when you are tied up into a pretzel.

8-)
You could kill me in less than a minute. I could kick Ati's ass though.

;-)
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

elartman1973 wrote:I bet you wear a fap when youre at a restaurant too
I'm pretty sure they kick you out for that.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.