Undies is a scrawny nerd jew. Griff is white trash. Grizz is old. Arty is fat. Gas fucks cows

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Undies is a scrawny nerd jew. Griff is white trash. Grizz is old. Arty is fat. Gas fucks cows

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

That's what I thought, you fucking losers.

You all know what you are.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: Undies is a scrawny nerd jew. Griff is white trash. TDK is a drunk. Arty is fat. Gas fucks

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

another list rob didn't make...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Undies is a scrawny nerd jew. Griff is white trash. TDK is a drunk. Arty is fat. Gas fucks

Post by elartman1973 »

Underbite is middle eastern actually...isreal boy ..rag head
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Smart move bookending your thread title with ballers.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Re: Undies is a scrawny nerd jew. Griff is white trash. Grizz is old. Arty is fat. Gas fucks co

Post by Bush4Ever »

Am I White Mexican Spanish, Gay, or a Misogynist?
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Undies is a scrawny nerd jew. Griff is white trash. Grizz is old. Arty is fat. Gas fucks co

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever wrote:Am I White Mexican Spanish, Gay, or a Misogynist?

You're simply a run-of-the-mill faggotty cuck spic faggot...
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Bush4Ever wrote:Am I White Mexican Spanish, Gay, or a Misogynist?

You're simply a run-of-the-mill faggotty cuck spic faggot...
I was expecting you to simply say "Yes".
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Abe is having a Mitch type rant of that waiting movie.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:The OP

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

how am i white trash

because i display dvds?

i picture white trash as a more southern americanized type of person

i look nothing like that lol

i wear mostly new brand name clothing, don't like getting dirty, drive only cars ( no trucks ), own a house ( not a trailer ) ... live in the suburbs

don't own anything plaid.. hate nascar

???
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kennethgriffin wrote:how am i white trash

because i display dvds?

i wear mostly new brand name clothing, don't like getting dirty, drive only cars ( no trucks ), own a house ( not a trailer ) ... live in the suburbs

???

Flip that hat around, grab another Monster Energy drink and hope you don't spill any on your name-brand shirt with the GIANT brand logo.

Get the fuck out of here, Canadian White Trash mfer.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

because i display dvds?

???

Flip that hat around, grab another Monster Energy drink and hope you don't spill any on your name-brand shirt with the GIANT brand logo.

i started wearing a backwards hat cause i was a griffey fan growing up. just stuck

i drink energy drinks maybe once every 2-3 weeks now.. the sugar makes me dehydrated

and my shirts/sweaters have logo's sometimes. i don't shop at walmart or old people stores where everythings cheap knockoffs

and thats just my casual wear. when i go on dates i wear collard shirts and button up ones...

and if thats canadian white trash then whatever. its 100 times classier than american white trash
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Look at this Canadian White Trash MFer trying to justify his being white trash.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

because i display dvds?

???

i started wearing a backwards hat cause i was a griffey fan growing up. just stuck

i drink energy drinks maybe once every 2-3 weeks now.. the sugar makes me dehydrated

and my shirts/sweaters have logo's sometimes. i don't shop at walmart or old people stores where everythings cheap knockoffs

and thats just my casual wear. when i go on dates i wear collard shirts and button up ones...

and if thats canadian white trash then whatever. its 100 times classier than american white trash
Lol at wearing shirts with logos. So wigger its ridiculous. ..
Wearing a baseball cap when not plauing baseball..or all the damn time to me is pathetic...I bet you wear a fap when youre at a restaurant too
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

They're all a bunch of yellow-bellied chickenshit scaredy cat losers.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:They're all a bunch of yellow-bellied chickenshit scaredy cat losers.
You hurt my feelings.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:They're all a bunch of yellow-bellied chickenshit scaredy cat losers.
You hurt my feelings.

And purple-pantied, hip-aching blind fuckers.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
You hurt my feelings.

My hips can squat two and a half plates a side to parallel and trap bar deadlift 350 lbs for reps. Your scrawny lily white butt would have its sphincter shrivel up at the thought. LMBAO.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
You hurt my feelings.

My hips can squat two and a half plates a side to parallel and trap bar deadlift 350 lbs for reps. Your scrawny lily white butt would have its sphincter shrivel up at the thought. LMBAO.

I don't care about any of that.

I do know I can run faster than you though. And wouldn't have to worry about running into a wall if we raced. Can you say the same, Mr. Magoo?