So now Trump says he never actually meant Mexico was going to pay for the wall LOL...

Talk about anything here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

So now Trump says he never actually meant Mexico was going to pay for the wall LOL...

Post by rileymartin »

:lamontlol: :treklaugh: :mjlaugh: :haha2: :laugh4: :laugh3:
Chooch
Legend

Re: So now Trump says he never actually meant Mexico was going to pay for the wall LOL...

Post by Chooch »

Why do you post such old news?
:L

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: So now Trump says he never actually meant Mexico was going to pay for the wall LOL...

Post by rileymartin »

[youtube]Yeo6l73M4Qw[/youtube]

:laugh4: :laugh3:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

He never did say they would write a check you dumb fuck
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Madnessssss wrote:Pretty soon he'll be saying that "the wall" was just a metaphor for border security, not an actual physical wall.
It is amazing to me that the idiots who worship this guy just keep buying this guys bullshit...

I will be pretty amazed if this fucker ever follows through with anything he says...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:He never did say they would write a check you dumb fuck
Fake news...Trump said during his campaign that as soon as he was elected, Mexico was going to make a down payment of between 5-10 billion dollars kiddo...
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

1. Drain the swamp
2. Build the wall and control immigration appropriately.

That was why I personally gave him some support, even if in terms of purely ideology we have a number of dissimilarities.

If he doesn't come through with real results, I'm getting my MAGA Trump tattoo removed.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

“It's an easy decision for Mexico, make a one-time payment of $5 [billion] to $10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year,” Trump’s campaign said at the time. “We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage.”

-The Donald

:kobewhatnew:
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

The change from NAFTA represents portions of Mexico eventually paying for it.

Over crileys head.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Who cares?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

President Trump pleaded that Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto stop stating that his country would not pay for a wall on the border in their first telephone discussion, according to a transcript of the Jan. 27 call obtained by The Washington Post.

"You cannot say that to the press,” Trump told Nieto, urging him to refrain from the public statements because of the political damage it would impose on Trump.

“If you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that,” Trump told Nieto, according to the transcript obtained by the Post.

:booker:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Chooch wrote:The change from NAFTA represents portions of Mexico eventually paying for it.

Over crileys head.

Ok. But didn't he promise both? Mexico paying for the wall... and financial benefits from the NAFTA changes. Many people bought into both promises.

Meh.

Trump going back on what he said isn't all that entertaining to me. I prefer when he goes above and beyond normal political stunts... when he truly goes for the jugular with his trolling. Like this...

That's brilliant trolling. No two ways about it...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Madnessssss wrote:
rileymartin wrote:President Trump pleaded that Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto stop stating that his country would not pay for a wall on the border in their first telephone discussion, according to a transcript of the Jan. 27 call obtained by The Washington Post.

"You cannot say that to the press,” Trump told Nieto, urging him to refrain from the public statements because of the political damage it would impose on Trump.

“If you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that,” Trump told Nieto, according to the transcript obtained by the Post.

:booker:
He's the dumbest president in US history
It is a close race between him and Dubya, that's for sure....
Last edited by rileymartin on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Does the op really think Trump supporters care about who will pay for the wall? At the end of the day, a physical barrier will eventually go up. Meanwhile libfags will still be screaming about some irrelevant "aha gotcha" moment like what you're seeing from Riley here.

It's equivalent to Spinks coming to 17 minutes after a Tyson uppercut taunting him from the podium about how he couldn't take him out with the left hook he promised in a desperately futile way of saving face.

Either way, Riley, you libfag leftists got your asses kicked. Have some pride for chrissake.

:asskicking:

:snoop:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

lettherebehouse wrote:Does the op really think Trump supporters care about who will pay for the wall? At the end of the day, a physical barrier will eventually go up. Meanwhile libfags will still be screaming about some irrelevant "aha gotcha" moment like what you're seeing from Riley here.

It's equivalent to Spinks coming to 17 minutes after a Tyson uppercut taunting him from the podium about how he couldn't take him out with the left hook he promised in a desperately futile way of saving face.

Either way, Riley, you libfag leftists got your asses kicked. Have some pride for chrissake.

:asskicking:

:snoop:
You suck ass long enough, eventually you are just going to choke on shit kiddo...You seem to like the taste though...
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote:
Fake news...Trump said during his campaign that as soon as he was elected, Mexico was going to make a down payment of between 5-10 billion dollars kiddo...

Two points for you.

1. Everyone and their mother knew that Trump meant Mexico would pay for the wall via newly negotiated trade deals (already accomplished mostly).

2. You're a weasel and a troll. You've gotten two replies out of me and you won't get another, so just fuck off.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Two points for you.

1. Everyone and their mother knew that Trump meant Mexico would pay for the wall via newly negotiated trade deals (already accomplished mostly).

2. You're a weasel and a troll. You've gotten two replies out of me and you won't get another, so just fuck off.
You seem to enjoy the taste of shit too... :laugh4:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:Does the op really think Trump supporters care about who will pay for the wall? At the end of the day, a physical barrier will eventually go up. Meanwhile libfags will still be screaming about some irrelevant "aha gotcha" moment like what you're seeing from Riley here.

:

But this shouldn't be only about Trump supporters. I don't think it needs to be a battle between WALL NOW! and NEVER ANY WALL EVER AT ANY PRICE! like some people might make it out to be.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

You win this one bro. Mexico will not be presenting Trump with a giant Publishers Clearing House check for the wall.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

if I have to put money on wall or no wall...it probably be no wall...at least in his term.