So now Trump says he never actually meant Mexico was going to pay for the wall LOL...

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: So now Trump says he never actually meant Mexico was going to pay for the wall LOL...

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Does the op really think Trump supporters care about who will pay for the wall? At the end of the day, a physical barrier will eventually go up. Meanwhile libfags will still be screaming about some irrelevant "aha gotcha" moment like what you're seeing from Riley here.

:

But this shouldn't be only about Trump supporters. I don't think it needs to be a battle between WALL NOW! and NEVER ANY WALL EVER AT ANY PRICE! like some people might make it out to be.
Wall now.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Dagger
Superstar

Re: So now Trump says he never actually meant Mexico was going to pay for the wall LOL...

Post by Dagger »

rileymartin wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:Pretty soon he'll be saying that "the wall" was just a metaphor for border security, not an actual physical wall.
It is amazing to me that the idiots who worship this guy just keep buying this guys bullshit...

I will be pretty amazed if this fucker ever follows through with anything he says...
There’s no going back when you have the mentality required to like him in the first place. Plus admitting you’re wrong is very beta so out of the question.
"Immigrants - we get the job done!"

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Madnessssss wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:1. Drain the swamp
2. Build the wall and control immigration appropriately.

That was why I personally gave him some support, even if in terms of purely ideology we have a number of dissimilarities.

If he doesn't come through with real results, I'm getting my MAGA Trump tattoo removed.
There was no swamp. Drain the swamp was a catch phrase that connected with low iq trash. Trump and co. are the swamp. He got elected with Michael Cohen, manafort, Flynn, Roger Stone, etc. Most of those guys are now convicted felons. That's your swamp.
Maybe Trump meant his inner circle when he said drain the swamp...

The guy gets on Twitter, brags about these great victories, except that they never happen...At least he wasn't holding innocent American citizens hostage with his lies and deceit...Now he is though, and that is a problem...
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Madnessssss wrote:look at me! i'm lonely! give me attention!
Sure. Here you go.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
Sure. Here you go.
Madness brings up valid points...You, like all of his other butthurt followers have to pretend like you still love him, and you have keep eating his bullshit...Pretty sad really...
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

rileymartin wrote: I bet this one will rile people up! hee hee hee *giggle*
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
rileymartin wrote: I bet this one will rile people up! hee hee hee *giggle*
Here, let me continually deflect because my hero Trump keeps clowning me...
:sadbron:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Madnessssss wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:
Sure. Here you go.
Not 1 foot of a wall has been built. The economy is not growing at the crazy "rocket ship" rate he promised. Obamacare has not been reppealed and replaced, and now has massive approval from Americans, putting Trump in a catch 22. The government is partially shut down. N Korea is still developing nukes. Trump supporters looking like bigger and bigger retards with each passing day.
Wasn't Hillary supposed to be put in jail? LOL....
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:He never did say they would write a check you dumb fuck
Fake news...Trump said during his campaign that as soon as he was elected, Mexico was going to make a down payment of between 5-10 billion dollars kiddo...

Two points for you.

1. Everyone and their mother knew that Trump meant Mexico would pay for the wall via newly negotiated trade deals (already accomplished mostly).

2. You're a weasel and a troll. You've gotten two replies out of me and you won't get another, so just fuck off.
Jesus Christ you're beyond dumb and severely delusional..
Trumps a failure...man up for once and admit you fucked up by supporting him...pull the bandaid
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Madnessssss wrote:Pretty soon he'll be saying that "the wall" was just a metaphor for border security, not an actual physical wall.
He should have already taken that stand. He would have support from both sides and would probably get a freakin wall. :oops: :L
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:1. Drain the swamp
2. Build the wall and control immigration appropriately.

That was why I personally gave him some support, even if in terms of purely ideology we have a number of dissimilarities.

If he doesn't come through with real results, I'm getting my MAGA Trump tattoo removed.
He hired the super wealthy for his cabinet so this already was a lie. :skip:
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

rileymartin wrote:[youtube]Yeo6l73M4Qw[/youtube]

:laugh4: :laugh3:
jesus what a bitch
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

This thread screams AG.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

LACANO wrote:
to quote batman for the superhero loving faggot...KAPOW!
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.