"Is this Africa?" - Japanese Girl goes on Paris vacation for her VLOG, can't believe her Eyes

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

"Is this Africa?" - Japanese Girl goes on Paris vacation for her VLOG, can't believe her Eyes

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

phpBB [video]

:kermit:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Re: "Is this Africa?" - Japanese Girl goes on Paris vacation for her VLOG, can't believe her Ey

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: "Is this Africa?" - Japanese Girl goes on Paris vacation for her VLOG, can't believe her Ey

Post by CleveTown™ »

Culture. ERASED.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

From the comments lol. Destroyed:

aampier
1 year ago
the pay back from colonizing so many countries. most of these guys are the descendants of those who worked in french colonial government to rule over their colonial subjects
Beans
Beans
1 year ago
"Payback," I suppose it's Europe's peoples fault for their ancestors being the most successful at the game EVERYONE of all races were playing. Sorry to break it to you cupcake, but human history is ripe with conquest, war, colonization, etc. To point at Europeans as being uniquely evil because they objectively were the most successful at it and are capable of creating the most influential civilizations is indicative of you just being a total weak pussy. Not to mention the places that were colonized by Europeans benefited and flourished from the importation of European culture and trade and comparing a former colonized country in Africa to one that was never colonized is like night and day.

Just look at places like Zimbabwe, which used to be the breadbasket of the continent. Now that they've managed to kick out or kill any white influence, farmers, etc they have fallen into absolute shit and can hardly feed themselves.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

This was in 2016 too. Imagine how bad it is now.

:daj:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Paris has been completely destroyed.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

good riddance.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

And you already know she's not agenda driven, or hate driven. Just an honest uncontaminated observation in its purest form from a beautiful soul.

Paris, France has literally transformed from one of the most beautiful cities in the world, to basically Detroit.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:And you already know she's not agenda driven, or hate driven. Just an honest uncontaminated observation in its purest form from a beautiful soul.

Paris, France has literally transformed from one of the most beautiful cities in the world, to basically Detroit.
Sorta related... sorta not...

Some Asian travelers are pretty naive/dumb.

Some Asian chick traveling NZ was convinced that every American has a gun. And that most carry them around with them.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:And you already know she's not agenda driven, or hate driven. Just an honest uncontaminated observation in its purest form from a beautiful soul.

Sorta related... sorta not...

Some Asian travelers are pretty naive/dumb.

Some Asian chick traveling NZ was convinced that every American has a gun. And that most carry them around with them.

That's crazy. I met this white guy from Delaware once, and he thought everyone from CA surfs or acts.

But then again, if I knew the difference between antidote and anecdote, my good friend Bobby Schneider would still be alive.

:bronfrown:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

For reals though... "surfer/actor" would be a pretty cool way to impress chicks from the Midwest.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
phpBB [video]

:kermit:
I feel that way when I go to charlotte
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AbeVigodaLive wrote:For reals though... "surfer/actor" would be a pretty cool way to impress chicks from the Midwest.

That's a true story (with young and dumbs). But I didn't have to pretend to be anything. A simple "Hey my name's House...i'm here visiting from LA, look at this face, this skin, and note my CA accent...let's bang".

"Aye yo barkeep, check please".
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:For reals though... "surfer/actor" would be a pretty cool way to impress chicks from the Midwest.

That's a true story (with young and dumbs). But I didn't have to pretend to be anything. A simple "Hey my name's House...i'm here visiting from LA, look at this face, this skin, and note my CA accent...let's bang".

The dude from Delaware wanted to bang?

An Asian surfer?

Things are getting confusing...
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

The dude from Delaware wanted to bang?

An Asian surfer?

Things are getting confusing...

:mj:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

The Asian surfer dude from Delaware wanted to bang the Japanese woman in France?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Bobby Schneider got laid
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:Bobby Schneider got laid

Bobby Schneider is Asian? French?

Can you elaborate a bit more...
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

You 2 are really fucking up my thread to be honest.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Bobby Schneider got laid

Bobby Schneider is Asian? French?

Can you elaborate a bit more...

:noidea: