Wait, Klay had 43 points on only FOUR dribbles last night? WoW!

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Wait, Klay had 43 points on only FOUR dribbles last night? WoW!

Post by AlaskaHawks »

phpBB [video]
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Re: Wait, Klay had 43 points on only FOUR dribbles last night? WoW!

Post by gaskill15 »

That is mind blowing
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Not that big of a deal considering he plays alongside two (2) mega-superstar Scorers who command all the attention from opposing Defenses.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Not that big of a deal considering he plays alongside two (2) mega-superstar Scorers who command all the attention from opposing Defenses.
Yeah, it's definitely a nightly occurrence in the NBA.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Not that big of a deal considering he plays alongside two (2) mega-superstar Scorers who command all the attention from opposing Defenses.
Can't you just enjoy anything? You seemingly spend your whole life looking for the hole in the doughnut.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

AlaskaHawks wrote:
I dunno... why don't you count the number of dribbles other spot-up shooters take, and get back to us.

:roll:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Can't you just enjoy anything? You seemingly spend your whole life looking for the hole in the doughnut.
What's to "enjoy" meatball... Steve Kerr didn't dribble. Know why? Because he was a spot-up shooter who took wide-open perimeter shots as a result of teams focusing all their Defensive attention to MJ and Pippen.

It's no big deal.

Why does that trigger you?

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

There's obviously no way to know for certain, but I can't imagine anyone has ever scored 40 or more with fewer dribbles. Just a totally freak thing.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
What's to "enjoy" meatball... Steve Kerr didn't dribble. Know why? Because he was a spot-up shooter who took wide-open perimeter shots as a result of teams focusing all their Defensive attention to MJ and Pippen.

It's no big deal.

You're the triggered one Thedunningkruger.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

It's no big deal.

Sorry meatball but you're clearly the triggered one. I said it was no big deal and you immediately got your panties in a wad.

Walk it off, cupcake.

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Madnessssss wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

It's no big deal.

Kerr never scored 40 with just 4 dribbles.

But then again, Kerr never played with players as good as Curry and Durant. So you're right.
Even in a league that barely guarded the 3, he never had the ability to free himself to get that many looks.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

It's no big deal.

Sorry meatball but you're clearly the triggered one. I said it was no big deal and you immediately got your panties in a wad.

Walk it off, cupcake.
I'm chiding you for being unable to appreciate anything anymore. You are so stuck in the 80s and 90s that anything that doesn't involve Chicago sports you simply can't appreciate. You're a bitter old man way before your time. DaStars is less of a curmudgeon than you. That's freaking sad.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Madnessssss wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

It's no big deal.

But then again, Kerr never played with players as good as Curry and Durant. So you're right.

Dont bother replying. If you have a problem with the facts I just slapped you with, take it up with your domestic partner, sissy boy.

:lol: at you idiots hanging on to 4 / 40 as if it's some "magic number".

Klay is an all-time great spot-up shooter, arguably THE greatest ever spot shooter. As such, he doesn't have to dribble to get a shot.

It's no big deal.

You and meatball grizz should go find a safe space and cry a river in each other's arms. Sheesh.

:lol: :roll: :L

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
I dunno... why don't you count the number of dribbles other spot-up shooters take, and get back to us.

:roll:
Did you even see how many layups he made in the video also?

It's just a remarkable thing, not asking you to be impressed. I just found it neat.
Bill Russell

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Walk it off, cupcake.
I'm chiding you for being unable to appreciate anything anymore. You are so stuck in the 80s and 90s that anything that doesn't involve Chicago sports you simply can't appreciate. You're a bitter old man way before your time. DaStars is less of a curmudgeon than you. That's freaking sad.
You're triggered because TDK remains a permanent fixture inside your simple-mind, meatball.

:asskicking:

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Walk it off, cupcake.
You're triggered because TDK remains a permanent fixture inside your simple-mind, meatball.

:asskicking:
zzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzz
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Max. wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:

It's no big deal.

Kerr never scored 40 points period.

Career high of 21 :lol:
On 1 dribble.

:pimp:

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Madnessssss wrote:
Max. wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Kerr never scored 40 with just 4 dribbles.
Kerr never scored 40 points period.

Career high of 21 :lol:
Makes sense. He always had defenders all over him. On the warriors with Steph and Durant, he would have been wide open and had a field day.
Even for a bad troll, that's stupid. Have a nice evening.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

In general, successful people can appreciate the accomplishments of others, while losers sperg and reeeee and get negative all over the place.

If your first thought to this was "let me find a way to discredit it", you have mental problems and need to see a therapist.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

My boy Jason Kapono did that in 3 total dribbles