A bag of meth was discovered at work yesterday

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: A bag of meth was discovered at work yesterday

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vegasfraud wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vegasfraud wrote: i have way too much gasol tonight at 6500. nurkic is 8200, drummond 8800, embiid 10,200 for comparisons sake. it was a late move mostly value/ownership based. thoughts?
Don't know the rest of your budget, but my expert opinion without any other information would be Nurkic beating up on the hapless Bulls.
50k budget. need to roster 8 players. i paid up for harden at 12k on every lineup so it's a little rough. gasol seemed like the best fantasy point per dollar play. definitely a good spot vs bulls fc though.
Not to be an asshole, but you picked the wrong Gasol tonight. Marc bitch slapped Pau.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Don't know the rest of your budget, but my expert opinion without any other information would be Nurkic beating up on the hapless Bulls.
50k budget. need to roster 8 players. i paid up for harden at 12k on every lineup so it's a little rough. gasol seemed like the best fantasy point per dollar play. definitely a good spot vs bulls fc though.
i obviously had marc...why would i have even mentioned it to you if i meant pau...who was only 3500 and barely gets minutes anyway. marc gave me 54 fps...great value.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

pau was only 3.1k actually. marc was 6.5k like i said.

https://rotogrinders.com/projected-stat ... &sport=nba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:I think we should all put a couple days aside and all post one day on aderall, and the next day coke.

A drug-off, if you will.
I don't know where to get Adderal
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:Somebody should Google Adderall and autism. That might explain Artie's take. Just guessing.
People with Autism and Cerebral Palsy often have attention disorders.

Not surprising.

Artman probably actually needs Adderall/Ritalin and doesn't even know it.
Not even remotely

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vegasfraud wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vegasfraud wrote: 50k budget. need to roster 8 players. i paid up for harden at 12k on every lineup so it's a little rough. gasol seemed like the best fantasy point per dollar play. definitely a good spot vs bulls fc though.
i obviously had marc...why would i have even mentioned it to you if i meant pau...who was only 3500 and barely gets minutes anyway. marc gave me 54 fps...great value.
My bad. I have no explanation other than brain fart for thinking you took Pau.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vegasfraud wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
My bad. I have no explanation other than brain fart for thinking you took Pau.
Like the time you took dieng #1 overall in our fantasy draft and everyone had to do the whole thing over?

:stephena:
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:I think we should all put a couple days aside and all post one day on aderall, and the next day coke.

A drug-off, if you will.
Cvs
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

elartman1973 wrote:

A drug-off, if you will.

I don't have any cocaine connections. Never tried it. But I think I'd like to give it a try to see what it was like... under the right circumstances.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

I found out when I went back home for Christmas that my Dad has started smoking weed in order to stop taking opioids for his pain (driven largely by his time in the military).

I was like hell yeah (seriously, I am happy for that tradeoff), but it was funny the way he approached me about it...like he was the arch-criminal of Tumbleweed, Indiana because he was smoking weed.

Interestingly, my dad is a huge Eminem fan, which was always funny growing up (to me anyway).
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

I have never done coke, meth, or Adderall and don't have any plans of ever doing it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

A drug-off, if you will.

I don't have any cocaine connections. Never tried it. But I think I'd like to give it a try to see what it was like... under the right circumstances.
Its worth a try just to know what its all about and frame of reference...and prevent DUIs

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:I found out when I went back home for Christmas that my Dad has started smoking weed in order to stop taking opioids for his pain (driven largely by his time in the military).

I was like hell yeah (seriously, I am happy for that tradeoff), but it was funny the way he approached me about it...like he was the arch-criminal of Tumbleweed, Indiana because he was smoking weed.

Interestingly, my dad is a huge Eminem fan, which was always funny growing up (to me anyway).

I always thought it was interesting that my dad went on annual fishing trips with his buddies. He wasn't a big fishing fan.

Found out after he died, he barely fished at all. He just sat in the boat and smoked weed. I was surprised when I heard this... and amused.

[Note: I'm 99.999999% certain he was not listening to Eminem while doing so.]
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

@vegasfraud
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

lol
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)