Herb Walker Bush tried hanging on so god damn long to see his New World Order

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Re: Herb Walker Bush tried hanging on so god damn long to see his New World Order

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

George Bush's legacy is essentially murdered (preventable) Iraqi civilians, hundreds of thousands if not millions of individuals locked inside a prison cell in the escalation of the immoral Drug War (I wonder how many broken homes that created?), and lying about taxes.

But then again, he was President and had a nice, soft, and gentle speaking voice, so again...worthy of worship and mourning.

I'm sure if he did the same thing as was President of WakadaLand instead of the USA we'd view him in much the same light, right?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: Herb Walker Bush tried hanging on so god damn long to see his New World Order

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

LNS wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
LNS wrote:
The cars nearby ground zero caught on fire from the inside, which would coincide from a small explosion with EMP capabilities.

Explain THAT SHIT, Grizz.
Ya got me there. Uncle.

It really was interesting, though. :D
There are legitimate reports from the NY fire department that verify this. At least according to the conspiracy theory vid I saw on YouTube.... I never bothered fact checking.
Don't waste your time. It's just become a money making racket. And no matter what, the nutjobs will choose to believe what they want to believe and there's nothing that can be done about it.

Hell, if Kyrie Irving wants to believe the earth is flat and approximately 20 million Americans don't believe we've been to the moon, well.....
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

I wonder if the thousands upon thousands of murdered Iraqi civilians and children of the broken families Bush created through a major increase in the drug war would be happy that some of you are mindlessly praising/worshiping him?
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:I wonder if the thousands upon thousands of murdered Iraqi civilians and children of the broken families Bush created through a major increase in the drug war would be happy that some of you are mindlessly praising/worshiping him?
Sigh, I sense trolling here. How many Iraqi's died do to Sadaam do to chemical weapons?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Da Stars. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:OP is a shit disturber.

Carry on.

9/11 was an inside job
And your still a slant eyed gook looking fuck that believes in conspiracy.

*you're
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Da Stars. wrote:
Sigh, I sense trolling here. How many Iraqi's died do to Sadaam do to chemical weapons?
Person A murdering 10 people is off the hook because Person B murdered 50?

How does that work exactly?
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

9/11 was an inside job
And your still a slant eyed gook looking fuck that believes in conspiracy.

*you're
Love ya houseboy, thanks for the correction.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Stars thinks 8 Mexicans from the middle east brought America to its knees on 9/11 under the guidance of a 6 ft 9 senior citizen dragging a dialysis machine around the desert 12,000 miles away who we, the greatest surveillance and intelligence apparratus the world has ever known, couldn't somehow locate for 2 decades.

:verdum:
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

lettherebehouse wrote:Stars thinks 8 Mexicans from the middle east brought America to its knees on 9/11 under the guidance of a 6 ft 9 senior citizen dragging a dialysis machine around the desert 12,000 miles away who we, the greatest surveillance and intelligence apparratus the world has ever known, couldn't somehow locate for 2 decades.

Um, where did I say that?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Da Stars. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Stars thinks 8 Mexicans from the middle east brought America to its knees on 9/11 under the guidance of a 6 ft 9 senior citizen dragging a dialysis machine around the desert 12,000 miles away who we, the greatest surveillance and intelligence apparratus the world has ever known, couldn't somehow locate for 2 decades.

If you don't believe in the conspiracy then you must believe the official story. What I said, with maybe a few slight insignificant errors, is the official story told to the American public about 9/11.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

If you don't believe in the conspiracy then you must believe the official story. What I said, with maybe a few slight insignificant errors, is the official story told to the American public about 9/11.

Grizz believes the official story. But he’s Canadian.... which makes you think, right? A well off Canuck posting with a bunch of degenerates like us..... who is he working for? :noidea:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

LNS wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Grizz believes the official story. But he’s Canadian.... which makes you think, right? A well off Canuck posting with a bunch of degenerates like us..... who is he working for? :noidea:
Welcome....to the Twilight Zone!!!!
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Beautiful eulogy by Jr. :cry: