Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: George Bush dead

Post by LNS »

R.I.P. President Bush
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

I laugh so hard thinking Madness THINKS he will get away with all these sins he's piling up on earth. He really thinks there's no God and no repercussions. Freaking priceless.

The Bible says God, at the White Throne Judgment, will separate the goats (sinners/unsaved) on the left and the sheep (saved born again saints) on the right. Then the books will be opened that recorded everyone's sins and good deeds done for Christ.

I so hope im standing on the opposite side of the aisle to see sadcuck's face. Priceless.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

Finally!

Now we need Soros next.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:I laugh so hard thinking Madness THINKS he will get away with all these sins he's piling up on earth. He really thinks there's no God and no repercussions. Freaking priceless.

The Bible says God, at the White Throne Judgment, will separate the goats (sinners/unsaved) on the left and the sheep (saved born again saints) on the right. Then the books will be opened that recorded everyone's sins and good deeds done for Christ.

I so hope im standing on the opposite side of the aisle to see sadcuck's face. Priceless.
that give it a.rest and worry not about others but worry about following your own advice...which you don't do at all...
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

CleveTown™ wrote:I laugh so hard thinking Madness THINKS he will get away with all these sins he's piling up on earth. He really thinks there's no God and no repercussions. Freaking priceless.

Are Adam and Eve in heaven?