Is it Gay That I like This Song?

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Is it Gay That I like This Song?

Post by CleveTown™ »

Took my daughter to see Frozen and really like this song. Especially at the 3:00 mark.
[youtube]iEKLFS-aKcw[/youtube]
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Re: Is it Gay That I like This Song?

Post by denali4eva »

YES
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:YES
:P
No not gay, I think I just like it. If it wasn't a disney movie, it'd be a great song. Idina Menzel kills it.
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

CleveTown™ wrote:
No not gay, I think I just like it. If it wasn't a disney movie, it'd be a great song. Idina Menzel kills it.
Well don't ask if you don't want the truth....
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Well don't ask if you don't want the truth....
Truth? I just like the song, what's wrong with that. Don't you have songs that you would be embarrassed to admit? Did you listen to the song in the OP, it's great.
January 7th. (D)
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

Maybe you didn't know, but that is no longer a politically correct phrase. ; ) That was a great movie by the way, my kids loved it.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

fsuheater wrote:Maybe you didn't know, but that is no longer a politically correct phrase. ; ) That was a great movie by the way, my kids loved it.
Maybe you don't know who I am. I can give a flying f%^% about political correctness. Everyone is a fag or gay to me--or a retard or dumb or a moron. I don't bow down to the liberal douche bags who try to socially engineer me to act or speak a certain way or ostracize me if I do not comply. Maybe YOU are a sheep, I am not.
January 7th. (D)
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

Definitely not a sheep. I knew that comment would push your buttons, I was just messing with you.

In all seriousness though, I once said that to a classmate, who happened to be a lesbian, and I won't ever forget the look on her face or how horrible I felt for being insensitive. So that is why I no longer use that phrase.

And p.s. What if your child told you they were gay? I think most people's mind sets change when they become parents. It gives one a different perspective.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

fsuheater wrote:Definitely not a sheep. I knew that comment would push your buttons, I was just messing with you.

In all seriousness though, I once said that to a classmate, who happened to be a lesbian, and I won't ever forget the look on her face or how horrible I felt for being insensitive. So that is why I no longer use that phrase.

And p.s. What if your child told you they were gay? I think most people's mind sets change when they become parents. It gives one a different perspective.
lol that would be an awkward situation, but would always be good for a story and a laugh later down the road.

My daughter just simply WILL NOT be a lesbian.
She will like penis, like any other normal human woman.
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

CleveTown™ wrote:
fsuheater wrote:Definitely not a sheep. I knew that comment would push your buttons, I was just messing with you.

lol that would be an awkward situation, but would always be good for a story and a laugh later down the road.

smh
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CleveTown™ wrote:

She sure will... she sure will.

Probably 2 or 3 at a time.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

That'll be fine as long as she's not rubbing punanies with other women.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

smh
What did I say? I wasn't even mean.
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

CleveTown™ wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: lol that would be an awkward situation, but would always be good for a story and a laugh later down the road.

Nice. You're cool with your daughter taking it in every orifice. You're a good dad.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

CleveTown™ wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: lol that would be an awkward situation, but would always be good for a story and a laugh later down the road.

smh
How do you know what she's going to like? That's only possible if you're planning on beating your way of thinking into her....
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Nice. You're cool with your daughter taking it in every orifice. You're a good dad.
Well I certainly would not condone it and I would have a talk with her about becoming a slut, but in the back of mind it would be way more preferable than being lesbo.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
smh
How do you know what she's going to like? That's only possible if you're planning on beating your way of thinking into her....
Because she is my offspring and she will adhere to the teachings of the Bible which clearly states homosexuality is wrong.
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

CleveTown™ wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: What did I say? I wasn't even mean.
Because she is my offspring and she will adhere to the teachings of the Bible which clearly states homosexuality is wrong.
I feel sorry for that poor little girl....
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
denali4eva wrote: How do you know what she's going to like? That's only possible if you're planning on beating your way of thinking into her....
I feel sorry for that poor little girl....
She'll be alright.
January 7th. (D)
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LOL

I can look in the mirror and say with a straight face, that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.