Too bad there are no Bulls fans here anymore....

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Too bad there are no Bulls fans here anymore....

Post by LNS »

They’re getting absolutely fisted right now.

Hey but seriously... is thedangeroushomo the last Bulls fan here? Titan and Gaskill jumped ship to the Wolves I think, Stars threw in the towel, I think repeat was chirping about how he’s a Lakers fan now, Dorian left when Rose left, dwcmwa has basically retired from here, and jordanzone doesn’t post enough to matter.

The Bulls fanbase used to be the second strongest fanbase here, and now they’re broken.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Re: Too bad there are no Bulls fans here anymore....

Post by gaskill15 »

I’ve caught most of the games this year. They’ve shown flashes of relevance but there’s not much to talk about when you blow and have no faith in FO who gets rewarded for making boneheaded decisions.

If we can get Lauri and Dunn back healthy I think we could be a fun team to watch.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

All part of the plan.

I don't watch College Basketball, but according to the "Experts", Duke has the 2 or even 3 best players in College. They say those players are special.

:clap:
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

The demise of the bulls babies as a collective has been something I've thoroughly enjoyed.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Makes me so proud to be a lakers fan. Were still running this board despite a few off years.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

gaskill15 wrote:I’ve caught most of the games this year. They’ve shown flashes of relevance but there’s not much to talk about when you blow and have no faith in FO who gets rewarded for making boneheaded decisions.

If we can get Lauri and Dunn back healthy I think we could be a fun team to watch.
^^Pretty much this...Carter is legit, so the blind squirrel found a nut.

They REALLY need to send Hoibitch packing along with the FO. No excuse for Carter to be sitting in that 4th...he needs EXPERIENCE, NO better time to get some than dominating the Celtics bench. The "No need to risk injury in an unwinnable game" doesn't apply to him...We WANT more unwinnable games....it's the WHOLE FUCKIN POINT of the season right now....LaVine with his history I get...Nothing in that situation for him to "prove" or gain experience from anyway.

:evil:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:They’re getting absolutely fisted right now.

Hey but seriously... is thedangeroushomo the last Bulls fan here? Titan and Gaskill jumped ship to the Wolves I think, Stars threw in the towel, I think repeat was chirping about how he’s a Lakers fan now, Dorian left when Rose left, dwcmwa has basically retired from here, and jordanzone doesn’t post enough to matter.

The Bulls fanbase used to be the second strongest fanbase here, and now they’re broken.
Master spade?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LNS wrote:They’re getting absolutely fisted right now.

Master spade?

Who?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:The demise of the bulls babies as a collective has been something I've thoroughly enjoyed.
Almost as much as the demise of the heat fan base

Magic well represented here...they get talked about a lot
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"