A friend of mine was complaining last night about all these serious problems in her life

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: A friend of mine was complaining last night about all these serious problems in her life

Post by LNS »

You being physically weak and frail is a legit problem you should address TBH.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: A friend of mine was complaining last night about all these serious problems in her life

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LNS wrote:You being physically weak and frail is a legit problem you should address TBH.
:lol: :lol:
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Go kick the assholes ass and have her move in with you. Might be the best fuck you ever had. Somehow I thinks Sadmess is afraid of women and sex.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:It's the chick from Maine actually. Hubby hit her. Tenants forcing a legal issue. Money issues.

I couldn't relate to her problems. I felt I had to say something in response, so I explained that my biggest problem in life right now as that I haven't played an FPS in years, and now I suck at Call of Duty, and keep getting owned online by little kids.

I suppose it's a good thing that that's my greatest source of frustration in life right now, but it is legitimately annoying. I used to be a master and now theres punk kids spawn killing me, and I hear them laughing in their microphones...smh
Small penis...botched circumcision= mental disorders
Fat bald and Jew...
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Madnessssss wrote:It's the chick from Maine actually. Hubby hit her. Tenants forcing a legal issue. Money issues.

I couldn't relate to her problems. I felt I had to say something in response, so I explained that my biggest problem in life right now as that I haven't played an FPS in years, and now I suck at Call of Duty, and keep getting owned online by little kids.

I suppose it's a good thing that that's my greatest source of frustration in life right now, but it is legitimately annoying. I used to be a master and now theres punk kids spawn killing me, and I hear them laughing in their microphones...smh
hubby hit her? Isn’t this the bitch who wanted to run away with you? She had it coming
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

That's a lot of typing for a humble brag

:stephena:
Chooch
Legend

Post by Chooch »

Smash her.

These users thanked the author Chooch for the post:
Da Stars.
Rating: 3.85%
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

This is the reason I couldn’t play Fortnite anymore. Tired of sucking at the game and knowing it’s a bunch of ten year olds that are killing me.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Madnessssss wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

This is the reason I couldn’t play Fortnite anymore. Tired of sucking at the game and knowing it’s a bunch of ten year olds that are killing me.
It's making me play more. I'm an OG gamer, no way am I gonna accept getting bullied online by some little shits lol.

Have you played Red Dead Redemption 2 yet? Dying to play that, but leaving town tomorrow. When I get back, gonna get a PS4 Pro just for that game.
I haven’t. I made an arrangement with my wife where she’ll get me the game for my birthday and I can use the Xbox one x now.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

This motivated me to take out the COD games. Play some Nazi Zombies. I used to be the best online, but now.......I'd probably get killed by newbies too. I don't remember the Hot Spots. Every map has them, and the first one there has ALL the advantage.

I probably won't get to level 10 on zombies now. First it'll be World at War.
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!