Clearly people with evil intentions

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Clearly people with evil intentions

Post by elartman1973 »

I mean just look at them

Gavin McInnes, the founder of the far-right Proud Boys group. Several members were arrested when a brawl erupted after an appearance by him in New York this month.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/25/opin ... jI_JH0zZxA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Clearly people with evil intentions

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

you scared????????? its easy to have gay sex, kill babies in the womb, and harass trump supporters, but heaven forbid people fight back.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:you scared????????? its easy to have gay sex, kill babies in the womb, and harass trump supporters, but heaven forbid people fight back.
Fight back?
5hey are the one starting the fights and promoting violence and white power...
And old out of white men discussing women's rights is beyond stupid..same goes for gay rights...
All humans deserve human rights....stay out of peoples lives and stop telling them how to live...the bible has no business in politics

Harass trump supporters?
Trump is the one telling people to beat up democrats and media...he.is the start of it all and promotes violence...and also wants to have Hillary arrested for meaningless emails while he uses an unprotected iphone thats getting back by China and Russia then sends a tweet from the same exact phone claiming its false...Jesus Christ youre a moron and so brainwashed

Democrats are trying to stop the madness and save whats left of this country after trump purposely divided it and is now claiming he wants unity...smh
Last edited by elartman1973 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:you scared????????? its easy to have gay sex, kill babies in the womb, and harass trump supporters, but heaven forbid people fight back.
Fight back?
And old out of white men discussing women's rights is beyond stupid..same goes for gay rights...
All humans deserve human rights....stay out of peoples lives and stop telling them how to live...the bible has no business in politics
Devil's advocate Arty - Does an unborn child have human rights? If so, at what point do those rights begin?
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Asking Artie a question about bioethics is like someone asking a monkey a question about calculus.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:Asking Artie a question about bioethics is like someone asking a monkey a question about calculus.
This is the part where he will claim "I clearly know more about it than you" or something equally as retarded.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

FPL wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Fight back?
Devil's advocate Arty - Does an unborn child have human rights? If so, at what point do those rights begin?
No it doesn't....same way sperm doesn't have any rights...
Republicans should be against birth control or they are simply talking out their assets with everything relatee

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:Asking Artie a question about bioethics is like someone asking a monkey a question about calculus.
This is the part where he will claim "I clearly know more about it than you" or something equally as retarded.
You never add.shit..you always deflect as if you actually have shit to add though...but you don't
You're a fraud

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

elartman1973 wrote:No it doesn't....same way sperm doesn't have any rights...
Republicans should be against birth control or they are simply talking out their assets with everything relatee
That's not an uncommon position, and you are entitled to your position. Just to be clear Arty, are you in favor of third trimester abortions when the mother's life is not at risk?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

FPL wrote:
That's not an uncommon position, and you are entitled to your position. Just to be clear Arty, are you in favor of third trimester abortions when the mother's life is not at risk?
No..by then they had long enough to have decided ....basic abortion is fine...after.6.month is pushing it...and I'm sure most people would agree but theres a certain group claiming another group is all for murdering them...
Either way..old white men should be the ones deciding what women do with their bodies...

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
FPL wrote:
No..by then they had long enough to have decided ....basic abortion is fine...after.6.month is pushing it...and I'm sure most people would agree but theres a certain group claiming another group is all for murdering them...
Either way..old white men should be the ones deciding what women do with their bodies...
Would you feel better if they were old black men instead?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
FPL wrote: That's not an uncommon position, and you are entitled to your position. Just to be clear Arty, are you in favor of third trimester abortions when the mother's life is not at risk?
Would you feel better if they were old black men instead?
No...but they are old white men...that's a fact

FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

elartman1973 wrote:No..by then they had long enough to have decided ....basic abortion is fine...after.6.month is pushing it...and I'm sure most people would agree but theres a certain group claiming another group is all for murdering them...
1) What does race have to do with men vs women?
2) Roe v Wade was settled by 9 old men (8 of whom were white)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

FPL wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:No..by then they had long enough to have decided ....basic abortion is fine...after.6.month is pushing it...and I'm sure most people would agree but theres a certain group claiming another group is all for murdering them...
1) What does race have to do with men vs women?
2) Roe v Wade was settled by 9 old men (8 of whom were white)
Different white men...different times
Men shouldn't decide what women can do with their own bodies

Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Today I learned sperm is the exact same thing as a developing child in the womb; dna, chromosomes, etc...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:Today I learned sperm is the exact same thing as a developing child in the womb; dna, chromosomes, etc...
It is..just in an earlier stage

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:Today I learned sperm is the exact same thing as a developing child in the womb; dna, chromosomes, etc...
Then that means men have just as much right as women to tell them what to do with their bodies.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

elartman1973 wrote:

Sperm and a developing child in the womb have the exact same genetic makeup in every way. Groundbreaking!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Then that means men have just as much right as women to tell them what to do with their bodies.
No they dont

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: It is..just in an earlier stage
No they dont
If sperm = child in the womb then men clearly have control over what happens to the sperm/child in the womb.