Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Anthony Davis claims he's the best player in the game

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:
You could chop Anthony Davis in half and both Anthony Davises would be better than anyone in Magic franchise history except Shaq.
Do you even have a team?
The fact that I don't know the answer to that is all I gotta know about taking anything you say about NBA seriously....to not bother
More respectable to have no team than to be a magic fan
Says the loser with no team
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Speaking of "one of those idiots", here's meatball right on cue... you're such a chump, grizz.

:lol:
Because I own the tiny bit of your soul LeBron hasn't already taken over? Be thankful you got a response. You were obviously begging for my attention.

No, you're a chump because you take the bait every time. You're a sucker. In the real world guys like you are easy pickins'.
What would you know about the real world? You live in a fantasy built around the 90s.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Because I own the tiny bit of your soul LeBron hasn't already taken over? Be thankful you got a response. You were obviously begging for my attention.

No, you're a chump because you take the bait every time. You're a sucker. In the real world guys like you are easy pickins'.
What would you know about the real world? You live in a fantasy built around the 90s.
I know enough to know an easy mark when I see one.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Admitting you're a con artist now? Congratulations.

For the record TDK, I've made money you could only dream about in the one great arena that separates those who can differentiate between the pretenders and those who actually deliver - equity markets. That is an arena you would have neither the intelligence nor the intestinal fortitude to survive.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:AD is better than any player on the Lakers roster currently and for the long foreseeable future...no he isn't going to the Lakers you delusional fags
Speaking of owning souls, the Lakers and their fans here COMPLETELY own yours Artie.
Not even remotely....
And it's funny how its me vs the entire Lakers faggothood and I'm still smearing dick in their foreheads
You make yourself look like a triggered moron on a near daily basis Artie. You just will never have the self awareness to realize it.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:AD is better than any player on the Lakers roster currently and for the long foreseeable future...no he isn't going to the Lakers you delusional fags
Speaking of owning souls, the Lakers and their fans here COMPLETELY own yours Artie.
Not even remotely....
And it's funny how its me vs the entire Lakers faggothood and I'm still smearing dick in their foreheads
You’re fucking gross, Tits
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Not even remotely....
You make yourself look like a triggered moron on a near daily basis Artie. You just will never have the self awareness to realize it.
You take this board way too seriously

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Not even remotely....
You’re fucking gross, Tits
You love it

Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

LNS wrote:That confidence will serve him well on the Bulls in a few seasons.

Verda que si?!
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Hard to argue against AD as the best player in the game... unless you're one of those idiots who thinks Defense doesn't matter, or, that it matters only when discussing Bill Russell.

:L
Ah yes the best player in the game with 1 Playoff series win in 6 years.

So good!
Basketball is a team sport, sherlock... AD > your wet-dream LeBron.

Get mad.
Lebron got the cavs to the finals by 22
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

So Brown claims he "smears his dick" on other guy's forehead?

That does not bode well for his claim to heterosexualality.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:So Brown claims he "smears his dick" on other guy's forehead?

That does not bode well for his claim to heterosexualality.
He also is a VIP at pulse night club
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Ah yes the best player in the game with 1 Playoff series win in 6 years.

So good!
Basketball is a team sport, sherlock... AD > your wet-dream LeBron.

Get mad.
Lebron got the cavs swept badly in the finals by 22

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
manchild98 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You are...and every city has good and bad reviews...orlando has far more food but no way the op will post those..or the bad one of his shitty city

Always on your mind.
Fail..
Quoting me and changing my words is bushleague trolling
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
1537322533888.png
How many dicks you suck. So far this week?

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

For the record TDK, I've made money you could only dream about in the one great arena that separates those who can differentiate between the pretenders and those who actually deliver - equity markets. That is an arena you would have neither the intelligence nor the intestinal fortitude to survive.
:lol: ... sure thing, arty. You're soooo rich and successful YET you spend hours on a message board arguing with people (whom you believe to be) inferior to you.

:lol: :roll: :L

Face it grizz... you're a chump, and a terribly insecure one at that.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

:lol: ... sure thing, arty. You're soooo rich and successful YET you spend hours on a message board arguing with people (whom you believe to be) inferior to you.

:lol: :roll: :L

Face it grizz... you're a chump, and a terribly insecure one at that.
I don't just believe, I KNOW you are inferior. You're a bitter old man living in the 90s who is completely obsessed with things that don't matter. It's partly sad, partly pathetic.

But there are a littany of posters here I admire for a variety of different reasons and enjoy kibbitzing here with. They each in one way or another possess skills or insights or attitudes I wish I had more of. In no particular order, I'm thinking of people like Bush, Rob, KUB, Abe, House, Carl, fplii, Americaninfidel, phuture, LNS, Sudanese etc. They may not all have a meaningful amount of money, but I couldn't care less about that. I simply enjoy wasting time with them. There are many others, lest I offended people with my shortened list.

BroCharles claimed to have a lot of dough. I called him out in a "brokerage statement" challenge which he agreed to but then of course backed out when Sudanese reported what I had sent him. I sent him a redacted statement that included my name and a partial listing of stocks I own. One single position exceeded two million dollars. It's not even that great a source of pride. I happen to be skilled at analyzing companies and picking stocks and have made a lot of money at it. There's also always a ton of luck involved with success, whether people want to admit it or not. I take more pride in many other things than I do the wealth I've accumulated. I do find it amusing you think you could somehow "swindle" me out of it though. You run a phone scam for a living TDK?

I think its more likely the "chump" is the one who constantly ran to admins and even tried to get a board closed because he couldn't control his emotions and who has seen his mind taken over by LeBron James.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

:pjaxlol:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Reported for spamming tbe board with bumping old threads.

Lol at Kobeunderballs jerking off to black men again...
Lol at having to rush while the warriors are injured because you have no shot vs a healthy warriors team.

And you still aren't winning shit...
Davis and LeBron isn't enough...the magic would thrash them right now actually...
Can't wait

TheSaboteur
Hall of Famer

Post by TheSaboteur »

Lol Grizz's response to Drunk.
Image Vaccines Image

Cannot redeclare utf8_encode