Little Ben is blowing up, will probably have an hour show nightly on Fox soon

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Little Ben is blowing up, will probably have an hour show nightly on Fox soon

Post by LNS »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:Great thread.

I honestly didn't expect Undies, House, etc...to REEEEEE and act so crazily.

I actually got to learn something new about some of you today.

The hero, the courageous warrior, the man who stands above all...the man who continually PWNS the FUCK out of college students who say there are 47 genders....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3896/sha ... en-shapiro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:laugh3:

I stand with #NeverTrump.

The counterargument to the #NeverTrump movement comes down to two words: Hillary Clinton. Trump will supposedly close the borders (a lie); Hillary will not. Trump will appoint conservative Supreme Court justices (unlikely); Hillary will not. No matter how bad Trump is, the argument goes, conservatives have a duty to back the anti-Hillary.

:verdum:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Re: Little Ben is blowing up, will probably have an hour show nightly on Fox soon

Post by zombiesonics »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:I've never really been especially impressed with Ben's intellectual acumen.

He's very much a programmed (by his parents) Republician-Bot who can do a great job handling low and mid-level nonsense, but when he takes a step up in competition it definitely shows.

That's not to put the guy down, but he sure as hell isn't a savior.

He's much closer to the "lawyer on Main Street in Middle America" than he is to an intellectual powerhouse.

But all that is besides the point for me. My problem with him is much more related to mindset than pure intellect.

What, you mean you’re impressed with him DESTROYING SJW snowflakes with FACTS and LOGIC? :laugh3:

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

The only one who got me to reee was madness when he put his toe into the Jew battle ring but he backed off quickly.

I don't like "great thread" calls before page five because it feels like it cuts the legs out from under them while they're still going, unless it's an ironic page one thing.

Also bush the only one triggered here is you by Shapiro and you clearly have the strongest feelings about him here, positive negative or otherwise. Ben's big Jew brain has you all kinds of rattled.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

The hero, the courageous warrior, the man who stands above all...the man who continually PWNS the FUCK out of college students who say there are 47 genders....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3896/sha ... en-shapiro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What did I say that was so crazy ITT

:noidea:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

The man who stands boldly, with a clear and uncluttered mind, who speaks truth no matter how uncomfortable it makes people feel....
Edit: :laugh4:
Last edited by Bush4Ever35 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Madnessssss wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

What did I say that was so crazy ITT

:noidea:
You're triggered as fuck, ching-chong

Flawed thinking
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Do you guys think 63 years is enough of an experiment to know that the Buckley/National Review/Shapiro perspective and strategy is a failure?

Or do we need more time to test this?

When the barbarians break the wall and attack, do you suppose Ben Shapiro will give them a good finger-shaking and discourse on the non-aggression principle, before he is beheaded?
lettherebehouse wrote:Pretty easy to spot the anti-semites ITT

:bronfrown:
I had Jews ranked 3rd in my most recent racial rankings (and would probably have them 1st P4P):

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96057&p=1403434#p1403434" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Now you’re just being silly, Bush.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

LNS wrote:Now you’re just being silly, Bush.
Not at all.

Conservative neckbeards and trolls armed with dank memes and an internet connection accomplished more in 2016 than people like Shapiro did in 60 years.

Like Ben would say, facts don't care about your (not you specifically) feelings.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I guess Ben cares more about fee-fees than facts these days :(
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

I got owned itt

:bronfrown:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

LNS wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:48 pm Ben’s too angry and too prepubescent sounding IMO. I think he makes valid points but it’s hard for me to listen to him for more than a few minutes.

Jordan Peterson is my go-to intellectual.
Yikes. This didn’t age well either.

:kobeyuck: