Little Ben is blowing up, will probably have an hour show nightly on Fox soon

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Little Ben is blowing up, will probably have an hour show nightly on Fox soon

Post by LNS »

Ironically enough Ben and Jordan both kinda had their careers launched due to tranny’s. :D
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Little Ben is blowing up, will probably have an hour show nightly on Fox soon

Post by lettherebehouse »

Madnessssss wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:He got slapped up.

Plus, Ben's appeal is that he acts as someone who thinks very logically and rationally. But it's a facade. He believes in supernatural garbage and myths from thousands of years ago

Maybe he did maybe he didn't, I genuinely don't care about a religious debate between these two.
He's a flawed thinker. That's what matters.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Speaking of flawed thinkers, you voted Hillary didn't you?

:mjlaugh:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Madnessssss wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:I've never really been especially impressed with Ben's intellectual acumen.

He's very much a programmed (by his parents) Republician-Bot who can do a great job handling low and mid-level nonsense, but when he takes a step up in competition it definitely shows.

That's not to put the guy down, but he sure as hell isn't a savior.

He's much closer to the "lawyer on Main Street in Middle America" than he is to an intellectual powerhouse.

But all that is besides the point for me. My problem with him is much more related to mindset than pure intellect.

Ben would absolutely blend your ass on puree in an intellectual discussion and you know it.
Maybe Bush, but I would destroy him. Every time I hear him talk I come up with counters that would shut his mouth on the spot.

You can't even prevent your salad getting tossed by ThrobCeltsfan, and I'm supposed to believe you can outwit an inferno like Ben?

Niggaplease

:stephena:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush is just blowing hot wind out of his ass because he's intimidated by anyone who is more intelligent than he is because that's where he derives his self-worth from. In reality, Ben could teach a masterclass in debate while Bush spends his days arguing about burritos and other nonsense here with the likes of Tits.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Ben would absolutely blend your ass on puree in an intellectual discussion and you know it.
No, he really wouldn't.

That's why he limits his public debates/interactions with (mostly) lower-level people on low-hanging fruit topics where he can more easily control the pace and discourse.
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
Do you fear his yarmulke?
No. I don't care that he is Jewish. I don't even care that his allegiance is to Israel first (although it is worth noting).

But he is another "conservative" who would rather enact strategies that are proven failures, while blasting strategies and people that are clearly more successful for what is allegedly his side.

Basically another "I'd rather lose graciously while the nation/country burns than be icky-gross and potentially WIN and save Western Civilization".

His lot have had pretty much total control of the Republican Party over the last 60 years, and over that period of time, the country has continually grinded leftward/big state. His way is a proven failure.

Doesn't the fact that he was a weeping-whining Anti-Trumpster bother you, or the fact that the mainstream media *consciously and consistently* promote him strike you as a little strange?

I logged on specifically to like this post.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Bush is just blowing hot wind out of his ass because he's intimidated by anyone who is more intelligent than he is because that's where he derives his self-worth from. In reality, Ben could teach a masterclass in debate while Bush spends his days arguing about burritos and other nonsense here with the likes of Tits.
For everyone watching, this is a good example of what a Shapiro uber-fan (like Shapiro himself) reduces to the second they are challenged by someone they can't push around with any effectiveness.

Panic, complete non-points, and attempts at evasion.
Johnnyblazzed wrote:
I logged on specifically to like this post.
Thanks!

:D
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote: Ben would absolutely blend your ass on puree in an intellectual discussion and you know it.
No, he really wouldn't.

That's why he limits his public debates/interactions with (mostly) lower-level people on low-hanging fruit topics where he can more easily control the pace and discourse.

Alright forget the "low hanging fruit" topics. Which topics do you feel you could destroy him on in debate, and how?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

You might be smarter than Ben but could you handle the pressure of a debate, Bush? Arguing in front of your colleagues and debating someone with hundreds/thousands of onlookers is a different animal. I think you’d break under the pressure.
Last edited by LNS on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Bush is just blowing hot wind out of his ass because he's intimidated by anyone who is more intelligent than he is because that's where he derives his self-worth from. In reality, Ben could teach a masterclass in debate while Bush spends his days arguing about burritos and other nonsense here with the likes of Tits.
For everyone watching, this is a good example of what a Shapiro uber-fan (like Shapiro himself) reduces to the second they are challenged by someone they can't push around with any effectiveness.

Panic, complete non-points, and attempts at evasion.

Still blowing hot air directly out of your ass. What is ironic is that you've raised more non-points than the rest of us combined, no matter how loudly you kick and scream you would be dwarfed in any sort of mental combat by Ben's enormous Jew-brain. He doesn't only thrash patsies and he doesn't simply go for the easy topics, even if that is the kind of material that goes viral.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I want to see a Bush vs Sadmess debate.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Madnessssss wrote:Most of Shapiro's "debates" are with college kids
That's just what your dumb family posts on Facebook. Doesn't mean that's most of what's happening.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Madnessssss wrote:Most of Shapiro's "debates" are with college kids

True, guys like @thatoothpick45 he turns into mince meat.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Pretty easy to spot the anti-semites ITT

:bronfrown:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

LNS wrote:You might be smarter than Ben but could you handle the pressure of a debate, Bush? Arguing in front of your colleagues and debating someone with hundreds/thousands of onlookers is a different animal. I think you’d break under the pressure.
I don't think I'm smarter than Ben in general intelligence.

I think we are basically on the same level.

Oral debates are not the best way to get at truth, and often reduces to ability in debate in and of itself.

Which is fine for what it is, but not really what we are discussing (and I've actually been involved in many speaking situations with "hundreds of onlookers"...other than the first two or three times...it's not really a big deal).
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:

;)
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Talk about evasion :L I thought you were a better man
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Madnessssss wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:I want to see a Bush vs Sadmess debate.
I'm all for that. My guess is Bush doesn't accept the challenge.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

You want that smoke, Bush?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Great thread

:nashpoint:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Great thread.

I honestly didn't expect Undies, House, etc...to REEEEEE and act so crazily.

I actually got to learn something new about some of you today.

The hero, the courageous warrior, the man who stands above all...the man who continually PWNS the FUCK out of college students who say there are 47 genders....

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3896/sha ... en-shapiro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:laugh3: